Author Topic: me 12 days out 116 kg  (Read 26187 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: me 12 days out 116 kg
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 02:14:49 PM »
lookin great marcos, you know this is getbig and your going to get a bunch of haterz, dont pay attention to these guys unless it motivates you.  your midsection doesnt look bad, in fact your even doing a slight vaccuum pose in that front double bicep. looks good man, real tight. and you dont look unhealthy either, your skin tone is good for the most part (just some slight redness on pecs) and your body looks strong and healthy. your one area to improve on is your bakc in the back double bicep.

What are you smoking?

That being said, are these guys related?

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 02:15:36 PM »
lookin great marcos, you know this is getbig and your going to get a bunch of haterz, dont pay attention to these guys unless it motivates you.  your midsection doesnt look bad, in fact your even doing a slight vaccuum pose in that front double bicep. looks good man, real tight. and you dont look unhealthy either, your skin tone is good for the most part (just some slight redness on pecs) and your body looks strong and healthy. your one area to improve on is your bakc in the back double bicep.

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 02:16:45 PM »
Beautiful streamlined physique. You're gonna go far in the pro ranks, just hang on.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 02:23:45 PM »
looks like marcos doesnt give much of a damn that there s a nuclear catastrophe going on that could potentially endanger the lives of millions.

hahaha, juiceheads, they re not intentionally funnier than the most cynical humorists.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 02:24:47 PM »
i said a SLIGHT vaccuum. not an amazing vaccuum. if the abs dont protrude, arent flat, but have a hint of an inward cruve, thats a vaccuum. and marcos abs are slightly curved inwards. he just has a massive abdomen, period. the abs themselves are tight and sucked in a bit.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 02:26:00 PM »
looks like marcos doesnt give much of a damn that there s a nuclear catastrophe going on that could potentially endanger the lives of millions.

hahaha, juiceheads, they re not intentionally funnier than the most cynical humorists.
yeah because whats going on in japan has the slightest bit of relevance to get big, marcos, his next contest, or these pictures  ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »
Better than ''Big''  Dan Hill

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011, 03:24:52 PM »
iif the abs dont protrude, arent flat, but have a hint of an inward cruve, thats a vaccuum.
NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »
thank you for your pics to prove that bodybuilding nowadays is dead and a fucking joke.

can you imagine whats happening behind your ab-wall, I bet all your organs are just like the fucking nuclear reactors in japan waiting too explode.

:-X :-X

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 07:43:42 PM »
thank you for your pics to prove that bodybuilding nowadays is dead and a fucking joke.

can you imagine whats happening behind your ab-wall, I bet all your organs are just like the fucking nuclear reactors in japan waiting too explode.

:-X :-X

he is just constipated

full of shit , I mean

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2011, 09:22:33 PM »
Strange that his calves basically just disappeared. His calves from the front look totally untrained. And he did say that he never trained them in his life. I'm guessing boatloads of oil in his calves a week before the show. Those front on shots of him show basically zero calve development.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »
 When I look at this Marcos guy. All I see is a guy who is abusing the shit out of drugs with one foot in the grave. Unhealthy. Toxic.

I wouldn't wanna have that body for sure. Looks like shit. Big and ripped, but just doesn't look good. Looks like a farm animal.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »
Improve your posing and you'll look so much better.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »
Sorry Marcos but you look really bad!
You are big and ripped but your body has a really terrible shape, your abdominal area is hideous,you and Paco are problably the worst pros shape wise.
You abused for to long with steroid,insulin and hgh and that abuse destroyed what was already a bad structure in origin.
You make Branch Warren look aesthetic!
Sorry if I sound too harsh with my comment regarding your physique but you asked for it.
Stop this insanity, get off the drugs, before you reach the last stage of palumbismo!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2011, 10:44:12 PM »
Sorry Marcos but you look really bad!
You are big and ripped but your body has a really terrible shape, your abdominal area is hideous,you and Paco are problably the worst pros shape wise.
You abused for to long with steroid,insulin and hgh and that abuse destroyed what was already a bad structure in origin.
You make Branch Warren look aesthetic!
Sorry if I sound too harsh with my comment regarding your physique but you asked for it.
Stop this insanity, get off the drugs, before you reach the last stage of palumbismo!

Impossible. He's in way too deep. He'll be injecting until his last days on this Earth.

Oh boy. When you know the truth about the drugs and force feeding in bodybuilding, it REALLY ruins the mystique of the whole thing.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 12:45:00 AM »
all cjc peptide once a week with no hgh and liar priest dosages of test.

freak.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 01:17:18 AM »
all cjc peptide once a week with no hgh and liar priest dosages of test.

freak.

Dont forget the 2 dianabol tabs and 50ml of EQ ;D
Thunderdome approved

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 01:24:53 AM »
You look like shit.

Hope this helps.
P

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 01:37:03 AM »
love u guys u make me laugth
1- midsection? wait till i am on stage, maybe my rib cage is to big, but i cant do anything about that
2-calves, i told before vascular injury, complicated surgery and not 100% sure they will fix it so they staying like that
3-i know about hatters 95% of guys on this board dont even train, but it make sme laugh
4- of course i am in tons of gear i am following gh15 bible  ;D
5- insulin? hahahaha 2 years whitout it, and this is gonna make a lot of u guys to start spiting shit out so c'omon start!!!

c u on stage, ups wait, in the gym ups wait, u guys dont even train, c u anyway hahahah

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2011, 01:39:12 AM »
Looking good, Marcos... Big and freaky!

Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the stage! 
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2011, 01:42:16 AM »
hey hey hey !

but marcus achived this wonderful 115kilogramos by eating clean clean and doing the gh NATURALO realse peptide for 12 dollaros and 45 cents you get in walmart ,,so he did do good job!

marcus why dont you tell them about how clean your diet is ,,how hard it is to eat clean into the 115 kilogramos....

why dont you actualy tell them the truth about how nice it is to eat veals in german restaursnts with lots of chips in americana its called fries.....tell them a little about it and gh and insulin ,,tell them ,,tel them how the trenbolona will burn fat no matter what the fuck you eat as long as dose is high enough for what you eat lol,,tell them that gh and trenbolona mean freak ,,tell them that!

you would look much better where you belong marcus ,,

not a lb over 95kg preferably 197lb! thats your competition weight should be 197-205lb not a lb over,,your midseciton is NOT GOOD,,this is no damage on stage,,this is just oversized i dotn knwo what to call it,,big doesnt alwys = quality and this is direct case of an example,,yes it is better than the average local national 16th place trenbolona addict ,,but it is not NOT profesional high level

either go to circus or get down and start where yo uneed be in the 100kg to begin with

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2011, 01:44:27 AM »
4- of course i am in tons of gear i am following gh15 bible  ;D

typical. starts to joke when he gets to this bit.
so still cjc "unbeleiveable results" once a week and no hgh with 500mg testosterone? yes?

and no insulin? you and paco have the biggest guts in the ifbb today and no insulin?

a distended gut that comes way past the chest when relaxed yet the abdominals poking through and he doesnt use hgh or use insulin...fuk me this guy doesnt give up.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2011, 01:45:36 AM »
typical. starts to joke when he gets to this bit.
so still cjc "unbeleiveable results" once a week and no hgh with 500mg testosterone? yes?

and no insulin? you and paco have the biggest guts in the ifbb today and no insulin?

a distended gut that comes way past the chest when relaxed yet the abdominals poking through and he doesnt use hgh or use insulin...fuk me this guy doesnt give up.

hes a crazy liar lol,,fella is walking pharma and UNDERGROUND PHARMA!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2011, 01:49:46 AM »
also ,,you fellas need to understand 115kg = usage of insulin and gh on a regular basis,,alwyas! always! this is importanto to remember by my pupils,,

thie fella with out gh and insulin on a regular basis and legit ! would be 197-205lb on stage,,that doesnt mean he wouldsnt have to use gh ,,only no insulina and less dose on the gh ,,this is his actual competition weight he need be 197-205lb not a lb over that = 95 kg or so

moment he go over 95 kg the parts in the middle take all weight,,what weigh in his case the rest of the 20-30kg is the insides!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2011, 01:50:44 AM »
hes a crazy liar lol,,fella is walking pharma and UNDERGROUND PHARMA!

gh15 approved
As usual..What a loser you are. :-\