Author Topic: me 12 days out 116 kg  (Read 25932 times)

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
Re: me 12 days out 116 kg
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2011, 02:36:11 AM »
im in the mood today, gh15 u are a clown, yes is 2 years whitout using insulin u say or think what u want
about diet,,,,

yes chips and burguers every day, idiot.

150 grs carbs right now, and moreless 400grs protein, fats, 40 grs more aless,
training twice a day and cardio 2 hours a day.u as god u are, dont need all this shit

yes i am using trem of course and gh, but not in the quantities u say, i just cant afford it or need it, clown.

again u are a clown tellins all these teenagers and short minded what bodybuilding is about, maybe your bb, but not the bb for a beginner or just a guy who like sto train, or does it for fun, yes drugs are out there, but u should make a diference, between what u call bb, and the rest ,clown.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2011, 02:37:47 AM »
btw cjc 1295 and ghr6 , work , try them alone for a few months u will notice,but of course they are cheap so god of dealers gh15 dosent like them because he dosent make $$$4 on them.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2011, 02:51:44 AM »
im in the mood today, gh15 u are a clown, yes is 2 years whitout using insulin u say or think what u want
about diet,,,,

training twice a day and cardio 2 hours a day.u as god u are, dont need all this shit

yes i am using trem of course and gh, but not in the quantities u say, i just cant afford it or need it, clown.

again u are a clown tellins all these teenagers and short minded what bodybuilding is about, maybe your bb, but not the bb for a beginner or just a guy who like sto train, or does it for fun, yes drugs are out there, but u should make a diference, between what u call bb, and the rest ,clown.

you are one mother fucker of the worst kind,,you are the type of fella i wish for control delivery on ,,and you dont want me wish anything like that on anyone,, you area kid ,,you look old because on mega doses of everything,,no one talk abotu begining anythingor about working out ,,we talk serious bodybuild on this site,,you lie to them over and over,,I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND I F I DO NOT LIKE YOU YOU ARE AT RISK OF SITTING IN JAIL YES THAT INCLUDE SPAIN ! MY HAND IS THAT FAR REACH ,,YOU WANT TO TEST ME? JUST SAY YES AND YOU WILL SEE HOW FAR MY HAND CAN REACH YOU SONE OF A BITCH,,you are pissing me off and im not joking with you

if i see one more lie out of you to those members on this site i sweat to the holy god i fuck you up in the worst possible way ,,this is not the board when i forgive people this is real life,,and i wil fuck you up if i see one more peep out of your mouth in those blunt lies to my pupils SOME OF THEM ACTUALY BELIEVE PART OF WHAT YOU SAY LIEK MY PUPIL TBOMS,,so you better watch it and im not joking at all,,

nothing you ever said here was truth ,,NOTHING,,you are a very very misgusded soul,, your genetic is NOT good ,,you have genetc made out of hormones ,,you swim in gh and insulin,,you didnt stop insulin you dont go on stage in those numbers with out insulina,,you are a liar,,you redue does of slin but still high enough doses,,you looked worse before now you look little less worse but still worse never the less you just dont look good you do not look like a profesional bodybuildre sorry ,,your size is NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACES IT IS IN THE MIDSECTION

you are first and formost a liar,,we hate liars here,,we hate them everywhere but here we DISPIZE THEM,,you are trying to sell products here via your nonesense peptides ,,the real DEALER IS YOU! the one who actualy try to make a buck because no one will give him contract

MARK MY WORD YOU SON OF A BITCH ,,IF I SEE ONE MORE LIE FROM YOU BLINT LIE ON THIS SITE,,I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT SEE THE BEGGINING OF 2012 AS A FREE MAN,,MARK MY WORDS! TEST ME

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2011, 02:54:12 AM »
about diet,,,,

Well, considering your pics, don' t be surprised if no one is asking you what Bbing is about.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2011, 03:01:48 AM »
you are one mother fucker of the worst kind,,you are the type of fella i wish for control delivery on ,,and you dont want me wish anything like that on anyone,, you area kid ,,you look old because on mega doses of everything,,no one talk abotu begining anythingor about working out ,,we talk serious bodybuild on this site,,you lie to them over and over,,I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND I F I DO NOT LIKE YOU YOU ARE AT RISK OF SITTING IN JAIL YES THAT INCLUDE SPAIN ! MY HAND IS THAT FAR REACH ,,YOU WANT TO TEST ME? JUST SAY YES AND YOU WILL SEE HOW FAR MY HAND CAN REACH YOU SONE OF A BITCH,,you are pissing me off and im not joking with you

if i see one more lie out of you to those members on this site i sweat to the holy god i fuck you up in the worst possible way ,,this is not the board when i forgive people this is real life,,and i wil fuck you up if i see one more peep out of your mouth in those blunt lies to my pupils SOME OF THEM ACTUALY BELIEVE PART OF WHAT YOU SAY LIEK MY PUPIL TBOMS,,so you better watch it and im not joking at all,,

nothing you ever said here was truth ,,NOTHING,,you are a very very misgusded soul,, your genetic is NOT good ,,you have genetc made out of hormones ,,you swim in gh and insulin,,you didnt stop insulin you dont go on stage in those numbers with out insulina,,you are a liar,,you redue does of slin but still high enough doses,,you looked worse before now you look little less worse but still worse never the less you just dont look good you do not look like a profesional bodybuildre sorry ,,your size is NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACES IT IS IN THE MIDSECTION

you are first and formost a liar,,we hate liars here,,we hate them everywhere but here we DISPIZE THEM,,you are trying to sell products here via your nonesense peptides ,,the real DEALER IS YOU! the one who actualy try to make a buck because no one will give him contract

MARK MY WORD YOU SON OF A BITCH ,,IF I SEE ONE MORE LIE FROM YOU BLINT LIE ON THIS SITE,,I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT SEE THE BEGGINING OF 2012 AS A FREE MAN,,MARK MY WORDS! TEST ME

gh15 approved

Meltdown
P

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2011, 03:11:58 AM »
marc, so you are back to the gh now?

help me understand your quotes below...

-cycle?? hahaha as allways u wouldnt believe, so i will only tell u guys cjc 1295,works!!!!

i started using as indicated ,onc or twice a week,whit the doses indicated ,changes started when doing it eod 200mcg for me,its a new stuf,well not so new olympics athletes have been using for a long time , no doping,i got leaner ,maintain size and still can eat junk.

if cjc is just as good as gh and you are saying it is cheaper, why are you now doing gh?

cjc got you leaner, cjc maintain your size and cjc can still eat junk and stay lean - everything like hgh AND! its cheaper....

so why gh now?

also, you told us doses of cjc, but only say "yes i take tren and gh but nothing like the doses gh15 says"
so what is it? 1000mg wk tren and 10iu hgh....what? how much?

do you understand the footsteps of a liar or not? when someone is very comfortable in saying how much cjc he is taking even upto how often he injects it but then when it comes to the real stuff of tren, test and gh dosages, there is always a little joke with it like "wont bother saying cos its all in the gh15 bible anyway (smiley face here)"

your cjc got the boot and gh replaced it. i guess when it matters for a show, gh looks like king.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2011, 03:19:03 AM »

gh15 approved
Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2011, 03:42:56 AM »
looks bigger in that vid weve last seen

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2011, 05:20:49 AM »

gh15 approved

actually the 1st thing that came to my mind when i saw his pictures is that he does look old

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2011, 07:06:45 AM »
eagerly waiting for Marcos reply...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2011, 07:24:05 AM »
common guys start the rock... ;D

old looking, heaved/bloated out belly, blurred muscle groups, no separation, limbs like over cooked sausages, looks fat in clothes, weird skin tone -----------> classic ugly dime a dozen steroid body...
K

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2011, 07:31:30 AM »
common guys start the rock... ;D

I'd suggest working out both arms next off season.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2011, 07:32:03 AM »
i my god now i am so afraid that i will not come out of my house in a month!!!!

is not woth talking to u, i tried loads of times and its worth..

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2011, 07:35:30 AM »
marc, so you are back to the gh now?

help me understand your quotes below...

if cjc is just as good as gh and you are saying it is cheaper, why are you now doing gh?

cjc got you leaner, cjc maintain your size and cjc can still eat junk and stay lean - everything like hgh AND! its cheaper....

so why gh now?

also, you told us doses of cjc, but only say "yes i take tren and gh but nothing like the doses gh15 says"
so what is it? 1000mg wk tren and 10iu hgh....what? how much?

do you understand the footsteps of a liar or not? when someone is very comfortable in saying how much cjc he is taking even upto how often he injects it but then when it comes to the real stuff of tren, test and gh dosages, there is always a little joke with it like "wont bother saying cos its all in the gh15 bible anyway (smiley face here)"

your cjc got the boot and gh replaced it. i guess when it matters for a show, gh looks like king.

i said it works but didnt say is as good as gh, of course gh is the king no doubt on that.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2011, 08:23:25 AM »
one of my fav bbing videos ever, unbeliavable calves, people freakig out on his lats too, and thick as a brick house, love it

no homo, just a regular getbigger walk in the park beach

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2011, 08:27:37 AM »

gh15 approved

I dont believe him gh15 so we're still cool

ghona and insulina all the way fo
 sho'

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2011, 08:39:24 AM »
one of my fav bbing videos ever, unbeliavable calves, people freakig out on his lats too, and thick as a brick house, love it

no homo, just a regular getbigger walk in the park beach

Attention whoring brought to a pinnacle. Notice how nobody gives a fuck in the first part of the video and he's just scanning every single person hoping for them to pay attention. And then you've got a couple of schmoe-looking guys, a couple of 12 year olds and an escaped from a geriatric institute who stare at him. Livin' the dream.

dustin

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2011, 08:51:00 AM »
gh15 threatening to lay the same smackdown he dealt Division 8)

Whatch out, Marcos. God has no forgiveness for liars. Hormona abuse to the max is one thing, but lying is not forgiven. Liar Marcos....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2011, 11:59:24 AM »
love u guys u make me laugth
1- midsection? wait till i am on stage, maybe my rib cage is to big, but i cant do anything about that
2-calves, i told before vascular injury, complicated surgery and not 100% sure they will fix it so they staying like that
3-i know about hatters 95% of guys on this board dont even train, but it make sme laugh
4- of course i am in tons of gear i am following gh15 bible  ;D
5- insulin? hahahaha 2 years whitout it, and this is gonna make a lot of u guys to start spiting shit out so c'omon start!!!

c u on stage, ups wait, in the gym ups wait, u guys dont even train, c u anyway hahahah

Why post a picture on a board where you say no one trains? odd

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2011, 12:01:24 PM »
hey hey hey !

but marcus achived this wonderful 115kilogramos by eating clean clean and doing the gh NATURALO realse peptide for 12 dollaros and 45 cents you get in walmart ,,so he did do good job!

marcus why dont you tell them about how clean your diet is ,,how hard it is to eat clean into the 115 kilogramos....

why dont you actualy tell them the truth about how nice it is to eat veals in german restaursnts with lots of chips in americana its called fries.....tell them a little about it and gh and insulin ,,tell them ,,tel them how the trenbolona will burn fat no matter what the fuck you eat as long as dose is high enough for what you eat lol,,tell them that gh and trenbolona mean freak ,,tell them that!

you would look much better where you belong marcus ,,

not a lb over 95kg preferably 197lb! thats your competition weight should be 197-205lb not a lb over,,your midseciton is NOT GOOD,,this is no damage on stage,,this is just oversized i dotn knwo what to call it,,big doesnt alwys = quality and this is direct case of an example,,yes it is better than the average local national 16th place trenbolona addict ,,but it is not NOT profesional high level

either go to circus or get down and start where yo uneed be in the 100kg to begin with

gh15 approved

LMFAO at "either go to circus" Good stuff right there from God himself

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2011, 12:05:08 PM »
is he worse than liar priest ?

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2011, 12:53:16 PM »

What happened to bodybuilding??  :'(

I wonder how many here remember who that is? Never was big enough to be a pro but to me he had the idea physique like Zane and Paris. I know most people here prefer the "looking huge" 24/7 with or without a shirt but I, personally, liked the fact that Doug just looked like a normal everyday guy in clothes, again, much like Zane. It just made it more dramatic when the shirt came off. It was almost shocking because it came as a complete surprise the condition and muscularity he had. I remember when I first saw him in the gym I didn't know who he was and dressed in long sweat pants and a baggy short sleeve shirt that came to his elbows there was nothing about him to indicate he was a serious bodybuilder but when he hit a few shots my jaw just dropped. I doubt he weighed more than 180 lbs.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »
D
I wonder how many here remember who that is? Never was big enough to be a pro but to me he had the idea physique like Zane and Paris. I know most people here prefer the "looking huge" 24/7 with or without a shirt but I, personally, liked the fact that Doug just looked like a normal everyday guy in clothes, again, much like Zane. It just made it more dramatic when the shirt came off. It was almost shocking because it came as a complete surprise the condition and muscularity he had. I remember when I first saw him in the gym I didn't know who he was and dressed in long sweat pants and a baggy short sleeve shirt that came to his elbows there was nothing about him to indicate he was a serious bodybuilder but when he hit a few shots my jaw just dropped. I doubt he weighed more than 180 lbs.

Doug Brignole?

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2011, 12:59:48 PM »

that is what bodybuilding should be all about, being single digit bf anywhere from 190 to 220 is the absolute limit for me, and according to the standards, i have a "good" genetics so for me to chill at 195 9 percent (naturally) is not a big deal, im 6ft. this is what gets the pussys wet friends. learn young i feel bad for the older guys who are fat as fuck and think they are big, in college i stopped bulking and got lean and actually looked twice as big while being weak as fuck compared to chilling at 15 percent bf where i was movin 365 lb semi bent over rows

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2011, 02:22:44 PM »
sub-7=wet pussy lined up at yo door 8)