Author Topic: since judges dont give a shit about calves, why not promote implants  (Read 1017 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
Since it has become ok not to have calves i would expect the ifbb to actually promote the usage of implants for overall balance

Look at wolf below

I think the ifbb should actually give him more points if he came in with some good looking calve implants. Nothing too obvious- just enough to make the whole thing look better since right now it looks awful

lets think of it as if it was like tanning,i.e. a purely aesthetical thing- if you don't have a good one you get penalised for purely aesthetical reasons

what say you?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: since judges dont give a shit about calves, why not promote implants
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 03:39:55 PM »
i give him the free pass because he isn't a mutated midget at least

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 03:49:31 PM »
Bad idea..we already have the ridiculous synthol muscles..now you want fake calves too? The solution is obvious..judge correctly and deduct some points for poor calves. Maybe they did to Wolf..I can't see any other reason he didn't win. He destroys Branch warren. Sport's a joke anyways now.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »
it is not that easy because as u probably know a large % of african american bbers have very high calf insertions and, which seem to be a genetic trait.

so going heavy on calves would verge on racist bias - although obviously unless aryan Dennis has a hidden "black gene" this trait is not exclusive of an ethnic group

although i dont beleive that high calf insertions= no calves- it seems that no one cares about making the effort to train them hard since it is waisted time from a point of view of how much u can get (point-wise) from putting dedication on other lagging parts

hell arnold has been widely rumored to have had implants- so why not Denis and other african american bbers have very high calf insertions

After all Ron Coleman definitely got some shit into his calves, and it would have looked better if it was just good implants

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 05:41:47 PM »
guy!!

funny

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 09:18:47 PM »
Sometimes it seems that if its a black guy with weak calves then its poor genetics and not his fault.  If its a white guy, well...he's obviously  just lazy.  Mulatto here, so I can get away with anything so long as I can "pass" in whoever's eyes.   ;D

As for implants, I fail to see how they differ from injecting oil in there.  I suppose that the latter procedure could be considered nothing more than a "temporary" implant.   ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 12:09:53 AM »
 This is the future of bodybuilding.

More oil, more implants, more insulin bloof bloat, MORE FAKE MUSCLE WITH NO STRENGTH.

That's the direction it's headed. Weights are becoming less important, needles are becoming more important. And that's why so many people are disenchanted with it.