Author Topic: Miss GW Yet?  (Read 15088 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: Miss GW Yet?
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2014, 10:09:53 AM »
C'mon, it's not reasonable to be just as hard on Pelosi, Clinton or anyone other than the president at the time for it's GWB that gave the final word on the invasion.  Had Pelosi, Clinton, or whomever been in a position to make that call, I'd hope they'd have done a better job than Bush at getting confirmation about intelligence (that turned out to be inaccurate) before using it to sell the citizenry on going to war.  Too many innocent people died as a result of either incompetence or straight up lying.  (Perhaps as many as 751,000 one prominent study says, lol.)

did you read his post?

so I'm guessing you agree with the report that there were no wmd in Iraq on or after 2001 and that Saddam  ended the nuclear program in 1991 following the Gulf war. ISG found no evidence to suggest concerted efforts to restart the program.if not post a link that proves this  investigation wrong.three repub senators doesn't count Grin

he very plainly told us that Sadaam's nuclear program was ended in 1991.  he told me to prove that it wasn't.  then he told me not to use republicans to prove it.  I gave him quotes from 3 of the most high profile democrats plainly stating that Sadaam had a nuclear program after 1991.  they all said this before Bush was in office.  so they were obviously not misled by him.  I purposely chose quotes from before Bush came into office because I knew the first thing blacken would say would be "they were misled by Bush".

now you guys are straight up making no sense and muddling the issue on purpose.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2014, 10:11:50 AM »
lol that's what I said, those senators were getting their intell in the late 90's,this team were on the ground from 2001 and on ,again the itell was faulty you own nothing  :D :D :D :D I starting to think your not toooooo bright

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2014, 10:13:21 AM »
lol this group did their work in 2003 and your posting stuff from the late 1990's,thanks for proving my point that the intell was faulty.now back to the 2003 report do you agree that their were no wmds in iraq

do you agree that everyone though that there was?  the issue is not if there were WMDS.  the issue is if GWB intentionally lied about it.  and you haven't proven that.  why didn't they charge him with anything?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2014, 10:15:25 AM »
lol that's what I said, those senators were getting their intell in the late 90's,this team were on the ground from 2001 and on ,again the itell was faulty you own nothing  :D :D :D :D I starting to think your not toooooo bright

blacken stop it.  now you're just embarrassing yourself.  its getting hard to watch.  seriously.  just because you say LOL doesn't mean everyone can't tell you've been thoroughly destroyed.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2014, 10:15:43 AM »
you were saying in the beginning to prove there were no wmd's and I did so admit you were wrong

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2014, 10:17:19 AM »
I think your justy to stupid to understand,or you don't want to admit you were wrong,maybe both lol

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2014, 10:22:22 AM »

basically if I show you proof of people believing there were WMD's after 2001 you'll just say that they relied on faulty information.  if I show you proof before 2001 you'll say its old information. 

blacken you may fool some liberal cheerleaders on here with your back and forth.  but not me.  you've been thoroughly owned and you're just trying to save face.  seriously, it is hard to watch.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2014, 10:29:03 AM »
basically if I show you proof of people believing there were WMD's after 2001 you'll just say that they relied on faulty information.  if I show you proof before 2001 you'll say its old information. 

blacken you may fool some liberal cheerleaders on here with your back and forth.  but not me.  you've been thoroughly owned and you're just trying to save face.  seriously, it is hard to watch.

whats hard to watch is a guy that can't admit he was wrong,your a sad little man :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2014, 10:29:51 AM »
Was Bush an intelligence analysis that did the research and analyzed it himself or was he presented hand picked evidence?

So why all the Bush hate?

You fell into that one.

You were using Clinton approval as a supporting point.  I simply said what i said to put it in perspective.

I'd say the same about Bush.  He's not an intelligence analysis.  Whether he ordered cherry picked intel or not is a subject of speculation.

However, my stance on the Iraq war has always been same.  Whether they had WMD's or not, it wasn't necessary for us to preemptively invade them.

My hate for Bush pretty much centers on 2 things:

1.  The Iraq war
2.  Initially bailing out the banks

I will say though..... how he handled the aftermath of 9/11 was exemplary.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2014, 10:30:44 AM »
whats hard to watch is a guy that can't admit he was wrong,your a sad little man :D

did Sadaam's nuclear program end in 1991?  answer that question.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: March 20, 2014, 10:39:52 AM »
did Sadaam's nuclear program end in 1991?  answer that question.

yeah didn't think you would.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2014, 10:44:21 AM »
so I'm guessing you agree with the report that there were no wmd in Iraq on or after 2001 and that Saddam  ended the nuclear program in 1991 following the Gulf war. ISG found no evidence to suggest concerted efforts to restart the program.if not post a link that proves this  investigation wrong.three repub senators doesn't count ;D

do you not remember posting this???

because I proceeded to show you 3 high profile democrats who said that his nuclear program was active throughout the 90's. 

you're relying on me not remembering what you posted

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2014, 10:51:39 AM »

do you not remember posting this???

because I proceeded to show you 3 high profile democrats who said that his nuclear program was active throughout the 90's.  

you're relying on me not remembering what you posted

again they were going by the intell they had at the time,that doesn't mean the nuclear program was active

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #213 on: March 20, 2014, 10:54:33 AM »
again they were going by the intell they had at the time,that doesn't mean the nuclear program was active

Wait - I thought it was a CT? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2014, 10:56:21 AM »
hey this doesn't have to do with obama

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2014, 11:08:13 AM »

oh Christ.  your idiocy is exhausting.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: March 20, 2014, 11:11:24 AM »
they're not going to go by reports from 2000's they have to go by what they have at the time :o

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: March 20, 2014, 11:11:37 AM »

only when a republican is involved.  welcome to blackens world.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2014, 11:13:10 AM »
I'm right all the time even when I'm not   wecome to bears world

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2014, 11:13:48 AM »

No - you and your leftist cabal of cultists and nit wits live in a delusion on Iraq. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2014, 11:14:32 AM »
they're not going to go by reports from 2000's they have to go by what they have at the time :o

again.  any evidence that anyone shows you after 2001 you say is faulty.  any evidence before is outdated.

no matter what is presented you fall back on these two arguments.  you're not fooling anyone.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2014, 11:15:39 AM »

no one is buying your bullshit dude.  that's why no libs are posting here anymore.  you've dug yourself a deep enough hole.  put down the shovel.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2014, 11:16:46 AM »
again.  any evidence that anyone shows you after 2001 you say is faulty.  any evidence before is outdated.

no matter what is presented you fall back on these two arguments.  you're not fooling anyone.
No - you and your leftist cabal of cultists and nit wits live in a delusion on Iraq. 

you don't understand the topic or you don't want to amitt your wrong,those are the only two things it can be

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2014, 11:17:51 AM »
you don't understand the topic or you don't want to amitt your wrong,those are the only two things it can be

I've explained myself quite well and showed you the posts I was responding to.  you're obviously trying to muddle the subject because you know you've been proven wrong.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2014, 11:19:39 AM »

when did I say it was outdated,i said the intell for the 90's was wrong,i can't see why you have a hard time understanding that :D