Author Topic: Sheamus makes Muscle & Fitness cover  (Read 9074 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sheamus makes Muscle & Fitness cover
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 08:57:39 AM »
I understood this argument the first time you typed it and if you recall and I already mentioned that bodybuilders have a bad image.  In my opinion, if that image is going to change we need to stop buddying up with pro wrestling.  That stuff is for children and the simple minded. 

Lots of people, including me, got into bodybuilding from watching pro wrestling. When I was a kid, I didn't always have cable; so, the only place where you could see bodybuilder-type physiques on a regular basis was in the ring. So, there's a connection there.

Plus, many wrestlers used to be bodybuilders: Batista, John Cena, Tony Atlas, Triple H, The Ultimate Warrior Superstar Billy Graham, Paul Orndoff, etc.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2011, 10:25:06 AM »
same here, was impressed by alot of physiques in wrestling.
Lots of people, including me, got into bodybuilding from watching pro wrestling. When I was a kid, I didn't always have cable; so, the only place where you could see bodybuilder-type physiques on a regular basis was in the ring. So, there's a connection there.

Plus, many wrestlers used to be bodybuilders: Batista, John Cena, Tony Atlas, Triple H, The Ultimate Warrior Superstar Billy Graham, Paul Orndoff, etc.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »

Growing up watching Lex Luger, Hulk Hogan, Scott Steiner and others is what really made me wanna work out and kick some ass. I always admired wrestlers for actually having muscles that weren't just for show either..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 02:24:45 PM »
Guy worked in the same company I did -

Was a fun guy

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2011, 02:55:48 PM »
pretty big guy, around 6'3, wwe claim he is 270 lb.. Has big legs, arms are pretty big, but he has no chest whatsoever and is narrow

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »
pretty big guy, around 6'3, wwe claim he is 270 lb.. Has big legs, arms are pretty big, but he has no chest whatsoever and is narrow

Narrow as in barely fits through a doorway!?
White as hell, but a big dude no doubt..

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 03:47:20 PM »

You just proved one of my previous points X2.

"Fake wrestling is for children and the simple minded"

It still doesn't make it a good idea to have these clowns on the cover of M&F in my opinion.  We might as well be Trekkies to the rest of the world. 
Come at me Bro!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2011, 03:58:03 PM »

It still doesn't make it a good idea to have these clowns on the cover of M&F in my opinion.  We might as well be Trekkies to the rest of the world. 

Today's wrestling is stupid and childish but its still television. Like every show on TV, its fake. Characters off shows like Jersey Shore and all of the other nameless reality shows get tons more respect than these guys for some reason..

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 04:00:56 PM »
Narrow as in barely fits through a doorway!?
White as hell, but a big dude no doubt..

Hi Sheamus!
Come at me Bro!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 04:02:54 PM »
Hi Sheamus!

Lol i'm not a fan of this awkward looking white firefly, but he is a big guy regardless of how fucked up he looks.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2011, 04:03:56 PM »
fuckin vampire

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 04:04:32 PM »
Lol i'm not a fan of this awkward looking white firefly, but he is a big guy regardless of how fucked up he looks.

What ever you gotta tell yourself

;D
Come at me Bro!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2011, 04:20:50 PM »
What ever you gotta tell yourself

;D

Ok there, 'grown ass man'   ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2011, 08:48:55 PM »
Today's wrestling is stupid and childish but its still television. Like every show on TV, its fake. Characters off shows like Jersey Shore and all of the other nameless reality shows get tons more respect than these guys for some reason..

lol

say that to this guy

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2011, 10:19:58 PM »

You just proved my point. WE ALREADY ARE Trekkies to the rest of the world. In fact, bodybuilders are seen as such more so than wrestlers for the reasons I've cited at least twice.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »
Reading comprehension bro.  I just said that we are viewed as trekkies.  But I think we should try to change that.  Is english a second language for you?
Come at me Bro!