Author Topic: 240 needs to send his resume to the WH. This is just embarrassing now.  (Read 395 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Carney:  Obama has led "an international response, the likes of which the world has never seen"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/03/15/cbs_chip_reid_to_whs_carney_isnt_it_time_to_make_a_decision_on_libya.html

CBS' CHIP REID: Doesn't there come a point to make a -- where you have to make a decision?

MR. CARNEY: And I would go back to what I said to Jill, that we have acted with great haste, and we have coordinated international -- led and coordinated an international response, the likes of which the world has never seen in such a short period of time. And we have -- we continue to consult with our international partners. We meet -- we have met with, as the Secretary of State did, with the Libyan opposition discussing new ways we can put pressure on Qaddafi.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I wonder if Carney thinks obama has done abetter job than George Bush Senior did with Kuwait as far as getting a coalition is concerned. 

WTF? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL...What exactly was the response?

The likes of which the world has never seen? Is he jockeying to get an HBO comedy special?  Just reeks of arrogance.

I know one thing the world has never seen. The world has not seen Obama out of the golf course. Oh, sorry. He did step out to fill out his NCAA bracket form.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Again, spin is easy, my friend....... here's how I would have scripted this... whattya think?

JAY CARNEY:
President Obama, unlike his warmongering adversaries on the Republican side of the aisle, doesn't want to sacrifice the blood and treasure of Americans in the name of meddling and "nation building".  President Bush did this, and we see how it nearly destroyed our economy and cost 4400 brave Americans their lives.

President Obama and his administration are working hard to deliver a solution to the Libyan fiasco with the help of our world partners.  We are meeting with all parties and continue to do so - but the bottom line is that we have to fix our problems at home first, and that is what we are continuing to do -

OBAMA SUDDENLY ENTERS PRESS ROOM AND INTERRUPTS---
Just a second Jay, I can't hold back.  Let me just say this.  (pause)

I challenge each Republican clamoring for a war on a 3rd front to look in the eyes of the inner city 4th grader who can't afford laces for her shoes.  Or Nancy Beckermann, a 76 year old Philly resident who can't afford her diabetes medicine.  You tell these two Americans that their futures should be mortgaged to fund another war in the name of "nation building", a continuation of the Bush doctine and legacy.  You tell them that internal conflict on the other side of the world trumps the battles they face every day.

You tell them - because I will not.  I fight for America every day, and I put Americans first.  Now you debate that any damn way you like.  I'm getting back to work to fix this country - MY country - The United State of America.  God bless you, and God bless America.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
240 is slightly less intelligent than the WH dog walker, but he should work for the WH in the name of diversity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Real Clear Politics Video
The Latest Politics, News & Election Videos

WH's Carney To Tapper: "You Have Reporters In Japan"

JAKE TAPPER, ABC NEWS: "What is going on over there right now? We have not heard the latest information from the NRC or the Japanese government and apparently there has been something that has happened in the last few hours."

CARNEY, WH Press Secretary: "Well, it is clearly a crisis. There is clearly --"

TAPPER: "-- what is specifically going on?"

CARNEY: "Again, I am standing here at the White House, I think you have reporters in Japan, you have reporters including ones here that could get the technical detailed information on what we know from the NRC, from the Department of Energy --"

"It's up to the media, not the government?" Tapper asked in response to Carney dismissing his question.

"No, no I just referred to government agencies that can provide technical agencies," Carney responded