Author Topic: Democrats - Why  (Read 401 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Democrats - Why
« on: March 16, 2011, 07:07:36 PM »
are the Republican spending cuts not being supported?

Many Dems on here have advocated fiscal responsibility and pointed to Bush spending a shitload.  So why now are the cuts being so strongly opposed?

Wrong time?  Cutting the wrong programs?  Inability to work in a bipartisan way?

What gives?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Democrats - Why
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 07:10:10 PM »
Belief that a printing press is the same as actual production of wealth and reality. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »
Belief that a printing press is the same as actual production of wealth and reality. 

Well hopefully I can get some serious answers because I don't get it.  The 61 billion being proposed is a fraction of a fraction - a drop in the bucket.  And I seem to remember at least KC and Mal arguing fiscal responsibility in past.  So why all the opposition?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
They believe that our deficit is a result of too little taxation, not overspending.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »

Well hopefully I can get some serious answers because I don't get it.  The 61 billion being proposed is a fraction of a fraction - a drop in the bucket.  And I seem to remember at least KC and Mal arguing fiscal responsibility in past.  So why all the opposition?

Because they Dems are full of shit. Just yesterday Pelosi actually said, with a straight face, that the Dems had long "fought for fiscal responsibility". They're completely delusional.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 07:37:39 PM »
I saw that.  Lol. That woman is truly insane.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 07:43:14 PM »
"we have to pass the bill to see whats in it"

LMAO the reps should throw some random shit together and when the dems bitch go "we have to pass the bill to see whats in it"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 07:50:19 PM »
She led the most irresponsible congress I can ever remember.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 08:27:13 AM »
Because they Dems are full of shit. Just yesterday Pelosi actually said, with a straight face, that the Dems had long "fought for fiscal responsibility". They're completely delusional.

She is in denial obviously.

She is not fit to hold a position in the government.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 04:00:08 PM »

Yeah, I saw that.  I'm really starting to think the Dems plan on going with the same anti-Bush campaign they ran last election and hope that nobody will pay attention.  This is just nuts.  61B is a drop in the bucket and they won't even cut that.

Dems seem to be in avoidance of the question though, haha.