Author Topic: GH Questions  (Read 3524 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: GH Questions
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 10:03:18 PM »
Forgive me for post whoring but there are many factors. Most likely he is telling the truth. Bodybuilding is illusion. Here i am looking 155 vs being on stage. Same show.
damn that is crazy leafy. 155? for real?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 10:30:31 PM »
Forgive me for post whoring but there are many factors. Most likely he is telling the truth. Bodybuilding is illusion. Here i am looking 155 vs being on stage. Same show.

You look like you could get a decent glass of milk out of those tittays.

Got milk?

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »
brosif dillet is a pro like 6 weeks out from a show at 280 in that pic

I am 6ft 281lbs balls deep in my offseason transformation - dont confuse the two

it is well know that paul 300+lb mark in his offseason thus rendering his comp weight at 280

I can diet and get my water down like no prob but I wont be on stage at 280 - last comp was under 240lb

I am shooting for 240 or so but I wont win or even do well at nats at a heavier weight - its more about quality now

I have no reason to lie about my weight - I went to the dr and it was 280 - offseason weight with water and far is diff than a pro on a diet comming down from 300+ ----- every competitor knows that

me and dillet is apples to oranges too brosif -- totally irrevelevent weights at diff parts of a bb'ers diet

yeah your right homie i didnt say u were lying though

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 12:08:08 AM »

You're only 155lbs there at 5'11"? Maybe I have your height wrong but I thought you said were close to 6ft.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2011, 03:17:50 AM »
lol i like this guy spike but that does not look like 280 to me... what do u compete at?
if thats 280 gunter and many others where 500lb's +

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 08:20:03 AM »
if thats 280 gunter and many others where 500lb's +

yea nancy make a call off a shot of me in sweat pants in my bathrrom and you can tell my weight

look at my back, legs, arms -----which you cant see

stop takin your shitbag insecurities out on me - post a pic funboy or go grawl back in bed to your money man and gets to makin some $$ so you can buy gh

250-240 ON STGE

OFFSEASOn 280 - simple but I forgot - you idiot twinks know shit all about bodybuilding cvause you never been on stage and never will even have to balls to do a diet let alone a show, I have won 8 overall titles incuding teen and 2 state titles

just cause you weight as mych as shaen ray and dont look NOTHING like him a 215

with myheight IT IS NORMAL to be 280 OFFEASON
offseason little girls is when you arent tryin to do a show - fckwits expect me to be ripped all the time plus you compare me to blown up muscletech ads that state numbers and weight all day

at the doc I was 280.1lbs on tues- i have no reason to lie

OFFSEASON ma'fckr -- OFFSEASON

gunter at 500lbs offseason according to the head of the ACSM dicknutz 'muslcearmyinmyass'

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 08:23:56 AM »
took em yest after chest wokout - i was really stoned so my eyelids are lil heavy

if I bang this chic in the next few days Ill have her take some leg/full body shots

its just weird when she asks who these pics are for

'dont worry its just a bunch of dudes on this internet board called getbig who like to see how swole I am' - sounds ghey after you get done bangin some chic and want her to take pics of you with your shirt off

getbig style ;D

You look great for 48 years of age spike.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2011, 08:30:11 AM »

hey thanx bro

Im thinkn about doin masters nats but I dont want the don youngblood curse :-\

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 08:36:22 AM »
hey thanx bro

If you don't have a shaved head of Hair and a shaved beard you look older than you are..No offense.

I think you should incorporate some steroids like winstrol and anavar into your cycle.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 08:41:47 AM »
If you don't have a shaved head of Hair and a shaved beard you look older than you are..No offense.

I think you should incorporate some steroids like winstrol and anavar into your cycle.

i was on tbol in the first pic i posted loved the shit

winny I do when my bodyfat is lowest I get most results -- like the tren, mast, eq combo then winny/halo at the end b4 a show ;)

me at 17 :)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2011, 08:51:48 AM »
What the fuck?!
48?!
is this real life?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 09:35:20 AM »
What the fuck?!
48?!
is this real life?

naw homie Im 28 -- be 29 in Oct

the above pic is me at 17 at the 2000 prom in San Antonio :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2011, 10:37:17 AM »
hey thanx bro

edit: just saw real age. Well then no props haha.. But lookin' good anyway.

dustin

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2011, 11:35:12 AM »
LMFAO, Spike.. I can tell you enjoy training stoned too, eh bro? lol

I tried training without taking tokes a couple of months ago and it was pitiful. If I don't blaze before I workout it feels like I'm not training as hard and focused as possible.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2011, 11:58:34 AM »
i smoke chronic everyday and most times before the gym but i find i cant breath as well out of my nose when im blazed in the gym for some reason lol.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2011, 12:04:17 PM »

winny I do when my bodyfat is lowest I get most results -- like the tren, mast, eq combo then winny/halo at the end b4 a show ;)

that sux you went to prom with your sister.  ;)

dustin

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 12:10:38 PM »
i smoke chronic everyday and most times before the gym but i find i cant breath as well out of my nose when im blazed in the gym for some reason lol.

It dilates the blood vessels around the eyes too, so when you're smoking some danky dank it's easy for the nose to get plugged. I get that when I smoke hash especially. Nothing a little Otrivin won't fix. ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 12:12:21 PM »
You shave your head out of choice or were you thinning?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »
Although he doesn't need me to fight his battles, fuck off, bro. You clearly don't know much about drugs or bodybuilding.

ok big fella need you to step away from the keyboard go make yourself a hotchocolate let the big boys talk here.

Just find it funny im 220lbs same height in pic, after seeing full body shots spike kudos to you good shape and balance....

dustin

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 07:42:07 PM »
ok big fella need you to step away from the keyboard go make yourself a hotchocolate let the big boys talk here.

Just find it funny im 220lbs same height in pic, after seeing full body shots spike kudos to you good shape and balance....

I'm a big man and will admit when I'm wrong. You know bodybuilding, but you're still a fucking retard and I don't like you. :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 07:44:29 PM »
Just look at Spike and Theoak and then ask yourself AGAIN how the hell did "Big" Dan Hill and Putnam get their pro card. Both these guys just blow them away.

I don't really blame Hill. What's he going to do? Turn down the pro card? I blame the powers that be that makes these decisions.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 10:52:00 PM »

not bad man could do nationals if blow up correctly, what where u running in that pic

and @ pellius there are mad heads that could get pro cards it just takes 100 percent commitment

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2011, 07:45:43 AM »

Just fucking around about the age thing...

You had a baby face at 17, but by the looks of things your hair was already thinning at 17.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2011, 08:27:16 AM »
Just fucking around about the age thing...

You had a baby face at 17, but by the looks of things your hair was already thinning at 17.

yup - it was falling out like no other by 17 - I freaked for a few days then tried rogaine but said fck it

I only grew my hair out for my girl (sister hahahah) she liked it long(er)........damn she was fine ass :'(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2011, 11:20:25 AM »
spikes a big dude,offseason your big and pretty lean,dropping 40 really depletes you a tad,if u could get the 280 swole and 240 conditioning together national level you could rock.tough unless you go 300 or over but thats constant eating and u no the rest.