Author Topic: Kevin Nash WM 27 Party:  (Read 2841 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Kevin Nash WM 27 Party:
« on: March 17, 2011, 06:04:00 PM »
WRESTLEZONE.COM ANNOUNCES INVOLVEMENT WITH KEVIN NASH PARTY

If you are regular visitor of WrestleZone.com or a fan of Kevin Nash and/or Sean Waltman, you have been reading a lot about their WrestleMania 27 party on Friday, April 1st at the Sutra Lounge.  WrestleZone can now announce that they are the official host of this party and will have all the details leading up to this huge event!

Tickets flew off the shelf when they were released at midnight on Monday and they haven't stopped.  There are only four VIP tickets left and under half of general admission tickets remain!  Be sure to secure your Kevin Nash party tickets today before it's too late!

Also, we can now announce that WrestleZone's Chris Cash will be in Atlanta to run the event personally along with Chair Shot Reality's Justin LaBar and Josh Isenberg!  WrestleZone.com will have their full camera crew on hand to film the wild happenings that occur that night and we'll post it up here on the site following the event.

Tomorrow, be on the look out as we will announce the first official vendor guest that will be at the party to sign autographs and take pictures with ticket holders.  NOTE: vendor guests will charge a small, additional fee for autographs and photo ops, so be sure to bring a little extra cash in order to take advantage of all the guests available.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at wzchriscash@yahoo.com.  You can also call 903.277.6089 for more information on the event and to purchase tickets over the phone.

Last, but not least, be sure to visit the official Facebook page for the WrestleMania 27 Party w/ Kevin Nash where Kevin and Sean will be answering fan questions periodically leading up to the April 1st event!

Follow those involved in the party on Twitter- Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Justin LaBar, Josh Isenberg & Wrestlezone

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in Hotlanta for this truly one-of-a-kind experience!

Chris Cash

source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-full-details-on-kevin-nash-wm-27-party-126363

Montague

• Getbig V
Re: Kevin Nash WM 27 Party:
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »
It's very sweet of Kevin to do this so that Sean Waltman can be a part of Mania.

;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »
In before xpac overdoses and Nash tears his quad.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »

...and they release another 4-disc Shawn Michaels anthology.

Ya' know: it's almost like the old man has a sweet spot in his heart for old HBK...

Hmm...

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »

LOL @ Vince's sell.
I'm sure that the "choppiness" of the .gif adds a bit to it, but it's still funny.
I also love how the left arm shoots out.
 :D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 09:44:01 PM »
What?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 04:30:43 AM »

;D  ;D  ;D I just pissed myself

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 07:37:01 AM »
During an interview over the weekend with the Wrestling News Live radio show, former WWE superstar Scott Hall set the record straight as to whether he will be attending WrestleMania weekend and Shawn Michaels’ Hall of Fame induction.

“ I want to announce right now that I wanted to be in Atlanta to see Shawn (Michaels) get inducted into the hall of fame but I had to change my mind because I’m not strong enough to be in that situation right now. All I wanted to be was around all my old buddies in Atlanta where we were over like rover with the NWO stuff, such a fun city… but being with the boys is such a heavy trigger for me to party like that. I’m not ready for that atmosphere, I’m just going to sit at home and watch it on Pay Per View”.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 09:56:06 AM »
but being with the boys is such a heavy trigger for me to party like that. I’m not ready for that atmosphere, I’m just going to sit at home and watch it on Pay Per View”.

Do "the other boys" still party like that?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 10:04:42 AM »

Do "the other boys" still party like that?
I was thinking that too. Even if they still do, couldn't they stay on the straight and narrow for one weekend so Hall could go to the ceremony?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 11:50:10 AM »
I was thinking that too. Even if they still do, couldn't they stay on the straight and narrow for one weekend so Hall could go to the ceremony?

Maybe a certain person (or persons) does not want him there.

I'm just speculating.