Author Topic: update on my life-jury duty tommorow  (Read 456 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
update on my life-jury duty tommorow
« on: March 17, 2011, 06:21:34 PM »
so last year when i tore my bicep i was able to get out of jury duty because i called them and let them know how the oxys were making feel odd
and i postponed it till sometime the following year
i had forgotten about it and then i got the letter in the mail this week about appearing tommorow.
so i called the courthouse and the message said no jurors needed for monday the 21st, but nothing was said about tommorow-i keep calling back and its the same message.

w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: update on my life-jury duty tommorow
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 06:22:52 PM »
so last year when i tore my bicep i was able to get out of jury duty because i called them and let them know how the oxys were making feel odd
and i postponed it till sometime the following year
i had forgotten about it and then i got the letter in the mail this week about appearing tommorow.
so i called the courthouse and the message said no jurors needed for monday the 21st, but nothing was said about tommorow-i keep calling back and its the same message.

Just dont show up Gene they wont take you to jail if they ask later tell them you were in Japan on a rescue effort.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 06:24:06 PM »
"everybody wanna have fair system of justice, but dont nobody wanna be on no jury"

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »
Do you want to get out of it Gene? If so, tell them that the Mexican is already Guilty.  ;D :D :o 8)
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »
thanks guys
w