Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 625 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: March 17, 2011, 08:15:38 PM »
Gh15 I recently saw a YouTube video of cutler and Evan centopani and jay was talking about how by staying lean in the offeason he actually grows into a show. I also saw a post Arnold classic video of Evan saying how he was able to eat more food closer to his show. Any insight on how this is done?

lol,,how does it done,,lets see i only talked about it 3000 times in bible,,

more gh ,,more trenbolona,,more anabolics,,anything that get off the fat with out losing muscle will be used

if you ever use hgh in higher doses you will know that in the 6 zone range you start holding a film of water ,,this film of water will be on you and more so when on hgiher doses,,BUT! BODYFAT SHALL STILL DECREASE FROM UNDERNEATH,,so while you still think you 8% because your gym bud told you so in reality you are alreasdy 6 % only the water prevent you from seeing it ,, at the same time trenbolona reduces fat and with gh sculpt your physiqe and put it into 3 dimention drive out of this world into competition mode due to decrease in bodyfat while maintain or increase lean muscle mass,,

now,,jason cutler can nto grow to show ,,he is too bloofy and swollen and just too water logged and too seo,,his body is destroyed already so no grow to a show only losing to a show to be able to be competetive,, even can still grow to show and yes you can eat on higher doses on gh infact you have to eat otherwise you will look too flat,,on gh and trenbolona if you are not on spot with your calories NOT CLEAN FOOD but calories of the ratios needed ....you will get flat very fast and you will apear smaller than you are,,mainly in your head because to anyone else you will look ripped and sculpted and large when it come to muscle ,,but to you in your head you will look smaller and you will be because when low bodyfat you get flat very easy and everything can change from day to day from hour to hour

you will not believe how much diff can 5 lb of water make ,,some fella walk around 7% and they think they are 9-10% but  moment they take gh out  for 3 week they see they were all along 7% and knock their head to the wall for risking precious muscle inorder to lose an illusionary 3% that were not there to begin with since they were 7% already only water film that covered it ,,this water film mainly go in the midsection and lower back ,,

5-10lb of weight can make a night and day diff between physiqe that seem to be 10% and then boom take test out for a week take gh out for 2 weks and you are 7% ,,its all in the water my friends ,,all in the water

gh15 approved
fallen angel