Author Topic: this guy natural ?  (Read 9272 times)

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
Re: this guy natural ?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 05:47:21 AM »
will those kyoshi moody nuthuggers/beleivers finally see that drug tests in natural bodybuilding mean fkn nothing?

or are those same nuthuggers in this thread thinking "but this guy COULD BE natural" ?

how the fuck do they get away with it?

footsteps of a natural lier:

1, "drug test me now then. you pay for my test and i will do it right here right now"

2, "i dieted for 30 weeks.."

3, "ive been training for 20 years"

when they say even just 1 out of those 3 things to justify thier conditioning or size, he is a liar. if he says all 3 in the one sentance, shoot him on the spot.

In regards to item 1....why would you expect someone to pay for an expensive drug test to prove their natural status? Or are you referring to them just saying this out of the blue defensively? I've had a cop that works out in my gym accuse me of using before and I told him just that.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2011, 05:51:17 AM »
Naturellement, mes amies.

Xerxes

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 06:21:25 AM »
Holy fuck I would soooooo hit that.  :P :P

Hi JNN

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 06:52:23 AM »
so whats this naturals diet that makes him look better than everyone else?
A

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2011, 06:58:26 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 07:01:20 AM »
I havent reached at THAT level of condition, even when i competed but sometimes I wonder how guys like him function in their daily resposibilities outside bbing. You see the "smile" and you think hes "happy and healthy" but hes suffering and his organs are rotting.

i agree ive been shades away from this conditioning but was only able to reach it through extreme dehydration im lucky i didnt have a heart attack from not drinking much water at the beach for 3-4 days but got shredded and tan as fuck

however this guys face looks full, and body shredded that could be a sign of juice or he could be natural and know some secret we dont and is super healthy and ripped
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 07:13:50 AM »
i agree ive been shades away from this conditioning but was only able to reach it through extreme dehydration im lucky i didnt have a heart attack from not drinking much water at the beach for 3-4 days but got shredded and tan as fuck

however this guys face looks full, and body shredded that could be a sign of juice or he could be natural and know some secret we dont and is super healthy and ripped

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2011, 07:18:34 AM »
I'm natural. That guy is not.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 07:26:49 AM »

you can never rule out the possibility of a superior diet after all most of us are just shades of bodyfat from looking like that, more shades than others..
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 07:31:36 AM »
you can never rule out the possibility of a superior diet after all most of us are just shades of bodyfat from looking like that, more shades than others..

If that diet includes test, trenbolona and T3, sure.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 08:19:49 AM »

He is definitely not natural. But he could possibly be clean though. He might only run a few cycles a year and just train his ass off and eat right. He is 100% not natty though..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2011, 08:51:47 AM »
about as natural as JNN's sexual orientation  ::)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2011, 09:05:56 AM »
In regards to item 1....why would you expect someone to pay for an expensive drug test to prove their natural status? Or are you referring to them just saying this out of the blue defensively? I've had a cop that works out in my gym accuse me of using before and I told him just that.

they say this because they use it in the form of reverse phycology...you then start to think "well if he's willing to do this then he MUST be telling the truth".

its like the cheating whore who comes home late and says the same thing, "i was with cindy!!" she throws you her phone and says "call her if you dont fkn beleuve me you jerk!" and runs off. you wont call because she gave you the phone and told you to call her friend, she "must" be telling the truth.

go look at kyoshit moodys posts...all of them "anywhere anytime, test me!" and then says "as long as you pay for the test".
whos going to pay for that expensive test? what board member is going to meet in person just for this?
AND HE KNOWS THIS! ALL NATURALS ON BOARDS KNOW THIS!

so thats point number 1 as far as naturals screaming this on bodybuilding boards. your situation may be different because your boss may actually have a test waiting for you all paid in company expenses so no problem for him. im just talking about bodybuiklding boards and natural bodybuilders.

point number 2 is then their explaination as to why they are so freaky ripped...."well i have been dieting for 6 months..."  ::)

point number 3 is then their explaination as to why so much muscle...."well i have been lifting weights for 20 years you know..."  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2011, 09:14:12 AM »

He must have a hard time sitting even on a chair. I did not have ripped glutes. Yet, when i was sitting somewhere, I could actually feel my pelvic bones. painful.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2011, 09:16:49 AM »
they say this because they use it in the form of reverse phycology...you then start to think "well if he's willing to do this then he MUST be telling the truth".

its like the cheating whore who comes home late and says the same thing, "i was with cindy!!" she throws you her phone and says "call her if you dont fkn beleuve me you jerk!" and runs off. you wont call because she gave you the phone and told you to call her friend, she "must" be telling the truth.

go look at kyoshit moodys posts...all of them "anywhere anytime, test me!" and then says "as long as you pay for the test".
whos going to pay for that expensive test? what board member is going to meet in person just for this?

so thats point number 1 as far as naturals screaming this on bodybuilding boards. your situation may be different because your boss may actually have a test waiting for you all paid in company expenses so no problem for him. im just talking about bodybuiklding boards and natural bodybuilders.

point number 2 is then their explaination as to why they are so freaky ripped...."well i have been dieting for 6 months..."  ::)

point number 3 is then their explaination as to why so much muscle...."well i have been lifting weights for 20 years you know..."  ::)

great post

question- what is the excuse a natural, sponsored "athlete" will use win a actual millionaire will call their bluff and pay for the test?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 09:27:38 AM »

FUCKING SPOT ON. Those guys have no shame and respect at all.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 10:31:02 AM »
Some people even use the excuse "they are illegal! no way i'm gonna use something illegal" yeah, they don't see guys like cutler and coleman in prison, but they say they are afraid to go to jail ::) fucking idiots, what's even more annoying is when they call "hater" to anyone who doubts about their natural status. They are the biggest trolls in bbbing forums.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 10:41:37 AM »
 ::)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 10:54:03 AM »
He's neither natural or clean in that pic. Muscles too full and bodyfat to low.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2011, 11:26:17 PM »
Natural LIAR just like Moody, Faildo, Ade RAi, Komang arnawa etc

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2011, 11:29:25 PM »
::)

Big Achmed is just like this guy.

Both total fucking liars. Same with Faildo, Moody, and most of the other FAGS who go around touting themselves as natural bodybuilders.