Author Topic: HGH how to know...  (Read 3745 times)

e.coli

• Getbig II
HGH how to know...
« on: March 18, 2011, 04:16:48 AM »
Hello all,

So I want to make sure I got real HGH, I heard that sometimes they put HCG in it. So is it a good idea to take a pregnancy test to test it ? What should I do ? fill up synringe and put some in the pregnancy test ?

Thank you for your help.

I try my GH and it's weird because my nails have really growth but also my balls are getting bigger, that's why I tought it may be HCG.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: HGH how to know...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 09:57:23 AM »
i have recently got back on hcg and immediatly noticed a difference in sperm, orgasms etc..  was on gh for long time before hcg and didnt have this. So i guess what im saying is you should be able to notice a difference, if not than you may have bunk gh
muscle

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »
This is a very sensitive topic to so many.

#1 GH is expensive compared to most gear, when you tell people anything related to "the gh you take might be bunk" they cry and yell, "oh I know my source" "I get my order quick" "must be legit".

#2 Even if money is not a issue, the thought that you wasted a huge amount of time injecting nothing, gets most worried so they do not want to hear the word bunk.

First you must understand that there is no place you can send GH to get it tested, no such thing as of now. So the testing involves someone injecting the GH and then getting blood word. Although thats better than nothing, there is a good chance what you injected is simply IGF as the test checks for that.

People say "trust your source" well what if your source is getting scammed?

Let me ask you this, would you trust you local pharmacy? Yes, sure why not, but now read this about fake GH at local pharmacies back in the day: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117681&page=1

Again the crying and bickering when you suggest GH is fake is insane, you see grown men turn into little crying babies. The fact is A TON of GH out there is fake or made with 0 quality control.

The theory "oh he must be legit, I get my orders quick". Well if I was a scammer and I was buying bunk GH from china (call it blue tops, pink tops, rainbow color tops whatever) and I was paying 10 bucks a kit and charging 400+ why would I not send that junk out ASAP?

So can you really buy bunk kits in china for 10-25 bucks a kit? YES! Just go to alibaba.com or any other site that features Chinese manufactures and search for hgh etc.

Let me ask you something else, one of the GH brands that are almost impossible to fake is Jinotropin from gensci. They are the oldest and most reliable source in china for GH. Hard to fake because their security sticker has these special little threads etc. Let me reassure you the same guy who gets bunkotropin from china would be able to get jinotropin if hes a legit importer. But why will you not find anyone with legit jino kits? (tons of fakes and you know they are fake as they do not have the security sticker or its a sticker that doesn't match the way gensci does it).

The reason is because the source aint getting legit jino for 10-25 bucks! Because no legit GH is 10-25 bucks for a 100IU kit even if you buy 25000 kits.

A friend of mine in miami a while ago told me how he is amazed how these older guys 50+ who are on this HRT from a clinic make quicker and nicer gains then some young guys he knows that are on GH too and train harder. I explained to him the clinic gives the people real GH, many younger guys take bunk stuff.

Look, how many times did we find out back in the day how many of the orals or injectables from so called "stand up" sources where fake? Back when San Rafael Chemical Services did testing, or back when many used Aegis to test. Why do you think that fake GH is not common?

I am a member on other forums, but I respect the fact that those forums have sponsors etc. and source sponsors would raise hell with a post like this, and maybe some are legit. Here at least I think I can post something like this.

Again I understand the anger that many get reading this stuff, but a sane human being should appreciate this info and start using common sense when buying GH.

If more people would be taking legit HGH you'd be seeing more people getting real results. The theory of "oh its real my hand is numb" "oh its real im holding water" IS RETARDED!

I do not sell GH, and have no interest in making this stuff up.

A while ago I posted a photo right here of some fake GH being pushed by one of the top suppliers, he since removed it from his site, but god knows how many people purchased it from him.

The day that there is a way to test GH will be the day where many here will see that what I just posted is 100% true.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 01:12:10 AM »
One of the best post's in a long while, good job muscularny!  8)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 06:51:18 AM »
great post but now has me thinking.... lol

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 01:11:01 PM »
so what does gh cost from the clinics?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »
so what does gh cost from the clinics?

gh from clinics are the regular price gh goes for, just to give you an idea a bottle of saizen at 5mg (15iu) is $280! that means a guy who takes 5iu a day would have to spend $2800 a month! Keep in mind clinics tell people to use 1-2iu a day for anti aging, so figure people spend 600-1000 a month.

But bodybuilders who use legit pharma grade stuff either get it from another country where its cheaper or they get it off hiv patients for way less (guy has insurance cover it he gets extra kit or dont take it all all and sells it).

Others use stuff from gensci labs in china, their stuff is legit gh like any us pharma, but you wont find anyone selling any of this and you cant fake this stuff easily, the serostim have holgrams and special serial numbers to verify and jino has solid anti counterfeit stuff etc.

there is a reason you have a zillion guys taking GH (blue, yellow, red etc) and only a tiny few looking like they take GH, the reason is most take BUNK junk!

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 04:31:17 PM »
i agree 100%, the prices for the so called generics is ridiculously low, especially compared to pharma grade. so with that said how does one a) buy legit jins out of china or b) find decent priced (under $1000) for pharma grade outside of n.america. i could get a saizen kit from the pharma in cancun but the guy wanted $1800u.s

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 08:33:24 PM »

First you must understand that there is no place you can send GH to get it tested, no such thing as of now. So the testing involves someone injecting the GH and then getting blood word. Although thats better than nothing, there is a good chance what you injected is simply IGF as the test checks for that.

The day that there is a way to test GH will be the day where many here will see that what I just posted is 100% true.

You are incorrect. There are several places that have the capability to isolate and test the purity of both the 191 and 192 amino acid analogs in relation to growth hormone. CDS, Radon, AZ etc always will perform a test even from a consumer. This is called "Logging" and most labs especially the big ones will gladly do this for their library. Contact customer care and they'll give you the guidelines and where/how to send the sample and how much of it they need to perform the test depending on how advanced you want it. Ie; strength, purity, mol weight, volume, heavy metals etc.

It can cost a pretty penny but to give you an idea, for 2 different types of GH kits plus ACTH and IL-15 cost me roughly with shipping around $575.00 US. Also had them test for a bacterial hydrophobic layer in my Tren Ace on that order and it was included in that cost too.

While you can't go down to your local Rite Aid and ask them to test it there are quite a few places that not only have the capability to test your compounds but will gladly. I have had many things tested. Especially peptides, Interleukins and designer compounds.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 10:49:34 AM »
do you have any links for these testing facilities?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 12:47:30 PM »

You are incorrect. There are several places that have the capability to isolate and test the purity of both the 191 and 192 amino acid analogs in relation to growth hormone. CDS, Radon, AZ etc always will perform a test even from a consumer. This is called "Logging" and most labs especially the big ones will gladly do this for their library. Contact customer care and they'll give you the guidelines and where/how to send the sample and how much of it they need to perform the test depending on how advanced you want it. Ie; strength, purity, mol weight, volume, heavy metals etc.

It can cost a pretty penny but to give you an idea, for 2 different types of GH kits plus ACTH and IL-15 cost me roughly with shipping around $575.00 US. Also had them test for a bacterial hydrophobic layer in my Tren Ace on that order and it was included in that cost too.

While you can't go down to your local Rite Aid and ask them to test it there are quite a few places that not only have the capability to test your compounds but will gladly. I have had many things tested. Especially peptides, Interleukins and designer compounds.

can you please link to CDS, Radon, AZ tried google but no luck

thanks