Author Topic: Was at the mall today  (Read 4156 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Was at the mall today
« on: March 18, 2011, 04:15:17 PM »
after work i had to get somethin, but then i notice the whole mall populated with african americans in small crews. i walked in with a tanktop top and some paint on me , i sensed many of them were staring at me it was annoying i wasnt sure where to look. Im not the type to wear shades either to hide my expression or eye focus so i just looked straight ahead and was looking at different hoes, i stared directly at this interacial couple with a 6foot tall hot brunette with a kim kardashian ass with black dude and a white dude she was pushing an unidentifiable baby in a stroller. Fuck i wanted to fuck her bad too. She was looking right at me too we both held the same negative kinda anger/bitter stare since it was an all black mall, i think she realized she saw the master she really wanted. Its weird being the minority falcons at the mall it was literally 10 black superior african american 1 white

alot of the african americans were big about 5feet10 on average so i kept on my guard  >:(
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Was at the mall today
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 04:20:30 PM »
should have walked around curling those weights and singing.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »
a few fast punches would have knocked out all those negroes

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 04:24:06 PM »
A perfect enviroment for teaching the "Falcon" principles, might even give a seminar on those fast punches.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 04:24:37 PM »
after work i had to get somethin, but then i notice the whole mall populated with african americans in small crews. i walked in with a tanktop top and some paint on me , i sensed many of them were staring at me it was annoying i wasnt sure where to look. Im not the type to wear shades either to hide my expression or eye focus so i just looked straight ahead and was looking at different hoes, i stared directly at this interacial couple with a 6foot tall hot brunette with a kim kardashian ass with black dude and a white dude she was pushing an unidentifiable baby in a stroller. Fuck i wanted to fuck her bad too. She was looking right at me too we both held the same negative kinda anger/bitter stare since it was an all black mall, i think she realized she saw the master she really wanted. Its weird being the minority falcons at the mall it was literally 10 black superior african american 1 white

alot of the african americans were big about 5feet10 on average so i kept on my guard  >:(

Maybe they were shocked to see a man that worked?
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 04:25:15 PM »
alot of the african americans give you that ronnie coleman droopy lipped experession. Makes me wonder if they are in deep thought or plottin  or just staring in hopes of starting a conflick
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 04:25:29 PM »
Would you want to take care of her baby?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 04:27:41 PM »
Maybe they were shocked to see a man that worked?

ah hahahaha   ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 04:29:04 PM »
Would you want to take care of her baby?

i woulnt mind, i dont have much shame in this life. im more annoyed at a bunch of black dudes staring at me in a mall more than anything else with that dumb ronnie coleman droopy lipped stare
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »

:D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »
i woulnt mind, i dont have much shame in this life. im more annoyed at a bunch of black dudes staring at me in a mall more than anything else with that dumb ronnie coleman droopy lipped stare
It was prolly the fact that you were a tall white dude with paint on you...it's like a Zebra at a all white horse round up...bound to get notice...

Which mall was it, not the one near the airport?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 04:44:23 PM »
It was prolly the fact that you were a tall white dude with paint on you...it's like a Zebra at a all white horse round up...bound to get notice...

paint or no paint he looks like broke down druggie.  if he wasnt in the mall and some of them had a side hustle...they would have checked him for customer potential in the parking lot. that's where the funny looks came from.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 04:45:21 PM »
You should have serenaded her with jethro Tull and John Mayer

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »

north gate mall and TONS of mall security there too lots of african american mall security cops
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2011, 05:20:12 PM »
NEWSFLASH;

-BLACK PEOPLE ARE RAISED BEING TOLD WHITES HATE THEM AND ARE THE ENNEMY YOU HAVE TO LURE, DECEIVE AT ALL COST WHENEVER YOU CAN.
-BLACK MEN WANT WHITE WOMEN BUT ALWAYS END WITH THE FAT ONES NO WHITE MAN WANTS
-BLACK WOMEN WANT WHITE MEN BUT SINCE THEY VE BEEN RAISED BY RACIST MOTHERS TELLING EM WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL THEY PICK BLACK MEN INSTEAD
-NOBODY REALLY WANTS BLACK WOMEN
-EVERYONE WANTS TO BE WHITE
-BLACKS ARE SLOWLY STARTING TO IMITATE WHITE PEOPLE WHILE ASIANS ARE TAKING THE LEAD
-STILL... EVERYONE WISHES THEY WERE WHITE BLOND AND HAD BLUE EYES.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 05:34:23 PM »
Some of them black hoes are soooooo fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P

Now I'm married and I'll never get to fuck a hot african princess.  >:(

single white men take note, seize your chance to fuck a black chick before its too late!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 05:47:30 PM »
alot of the african americans give you that ronnie coleman droopy lipped experession. Makes me wonder if they are in deep thought or plottin  or just staring in hopes of starting a conflick

I think this mechanism could be accentuated by some type of food allergy. It comes and goes doesn't it.

I think I even read ingesting a lot of MGS laced food can cause this side effect.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070707073701AAdBZxE

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 06:06:19 PM »
north gate mall and TONS of mall security there too lots of african american mall security cops
The North Gate? Master Falcon will "stick out like a sore thumb" there clearly a security risk but there might be a fine ass hoe up in there so the risk may payoff.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 06:08:25 PM »
Im white n love th black pussy , a Casper white ass turn me off

What I can say is a black girlfriend cost more then A white girlfriend
Your messed up BLP!

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 06:10:45 PM »
NEWSFLASH;

-BLACK PEOPLE ARE RAISED BEING TOLD WHITES HATE THEM AND ARE THE ENNEMY YOU HAVE TO LURE, DECEIVE AT ALL COST WHENEVER YOU CAN.
-BLACK MEN WANT WHITE WOMEN BUT ALWAYS END WITH THE FAT ONES NO WHITE MAN WANTS
-BLACK WOMEN WANT WHITE MEN BUT SINCE THEY VE BEEN RAISED BY RACIST MOTHERS TELLING EM WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL THEY PICK BLACK MEN INSTEAD
-NOBODY REALLY WANTS BLACK WOMEN
-EVERYONE WANTS TO BE WHITE
-BLACKS ARE SLOWLY STARTING TO IMITATE WHITE PEOPLE WHILE ASIANS ARE TAKING THE LEAD
-STILL... EVERYONE WISHES THEY WERE WHITE BLOND AND HAD BLUE EYES.

Everything except #6, other way around.  Asian I don't know.  Whites have always envied blacks.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 06:12:04 PM »
The North Gate? Master Falcon will "stick out like a sore thumb" there clearly a security risk but there might be a fine ass hoe up in there so the risk may payoff.

yes a suspiciously named mall "North Gate Mall" like some sort of african american stargate. Ever wonder what "quiet african americans" are plotting, they dont seem up to the typical rapping hysteria but something us  whites have yet to discipher.
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 06:19:04 PM »
I notice at the mall that blacks tend to just lay around the fountains plotting their next scheme.  I also notice that they bob their head up and down like they are listening to rap but they do not have headphones on or anything.  :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 06:24:41 PM »
yes a suspiciously named mall "North Gate Mall" like some sort of african american stargate. Ever wonder what "quiet african americans" are plotting, they dont seem up to the typical rapping hysteria but something us  whites have yet to discipher.
Yes the quiet ones are always a concern.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 06:59:27 PM »

I thought you went to south pointe the way you were talking..I can't remember the last time i've been to North Gate..South Square was the shit till they tore it down..

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2011, 01:19:13 AM »
We have malls like that in Holland too; except the blacks are North Africans.