Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 673 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: March 19, 2011, 02:59:37 AM »
Hey GH15,

big fan.....

I have question if you dont mined?

I'm thinking to stay at 500 Test only forever and Increase the GH doses( pharmacy grade) up and down to 15IU-20IU.... then I may add insuline in the futuer...

So, do you think I will make agood gains in that way comparing to the normal high Steroid doses\ low GH doses?

I just hate the tren, test in high doses and I have the funds to run High quality GH doses...

All the best.....

depends what you wanrt to become,,for ifbb profesional size or top amatuer int he light heavys or heavys...you need lots of aas inaddition to the hgh and insulina,,,you dont get to this level of quality thickness with out lots of aas that is the only way to develop the fibers the hgh gives you ,,so if you use more hgh its nice but you need the fibers the gh create to develop to bigger and thicker muscle,,for that you need more aas that goes in direct relashion to the gh doses you use,,

you cant use 15 iu gh and then play with 300mg test...well you can if you want to be 190-210lb on stage...but if you have in mind the numbers 220 230 240 250 on stage aas is something you cant get off from and it is also something you wil always have to increase or atleast get a dose that will sufice the level of lean muscle mass you intend to carry ,,its important to understand that you need enough gas...inorder to fill up the tank ,,

hgh and insulin = the tank,,

aas = the gas....

no matter how much gh and insulin you will take ...with out the aas you will never look like a bodybuildr and with out consistant usage of enough aas for the size you aim at you will alwyas be stuck in lower numbers

again i am talking singles digits sub 8% not 12 % not 15% im talkin prep and down to comeptition bodyfats

gh15 approved
fallen angel