Author Topic: Helen Thomas: Jews Control White House, Congress  (Read 2180 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Helen Thomas: Jews Control White House, Congress
« on: March 19, 2011, 10:55:31 AM »
 ::)

Helen Thomas: Jews Control White House, Congress
Friday, 18 Mar 2011 10:53 PM

Veteran US Journalist Helen Thomas said that Jews have "total control" over the White House and US Congress, telling Playboy magazine in an interview to be published in April, "Everybody is in the pocket of the Israeli lobbies."

Thomas, who covered the White House for more than six decades, was forced to resign from her position at Hearst Corp. last year, after saying in an interview that Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go home to Poland, Germany and the United States."

Thomas appeared to show no regret for last year's comments, reiterating in the Playboy interview her belief that "Israelis have the right to exist-but where they were born."

"Why shouldn't I say it? I knew exactly what I was doing-I was going for broke. I had reached the point of no return. You finally get fed up," Thomas said.

Thomas denied claims that she was anti-Jewish. "I think they're wonderful people. They had to have the most depth. They were leaders in civil rights. They've always had the heart for others but not for Arabs, for some reason. I'm not anti-Jewish; I'm anti-Zionist."

She explained her comment that Jews should go back to Poland and Germany meant "they should stay where they are because they're not being persecuted-not since World War II...If they were, we sure would hear about it." Thomas added that Jews "carry on the victimization. American people do not know that the Israeli lobbyists have intimidated them into believing that every Jew is a persecuted victim forever-while they are victimizing Palestinians."

When asked whether she believed their was a secret Jewish conspiracy at work in the US, Thomas stated that it is "not a secret. It's very open...Everybody is in the pocket of the Israeli lobbies, which are funded by wealthy supporters, including those from Hollywood. Same thing with the financial markets. There's total control."

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/helen-thomas-jews-white/2011/03/18/id/390000

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Helen Thomas: Jews Control White House, Congress
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 11:07:21 AM »
Brave woman for speaking the truth... something few others will do.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 11:12:44 AM »
Is she referring to Geithner, Axelrod, Soros, Rubin, and Bernake? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 11:16:03 AM »
She's wrong.  Free Masons run the country. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 11:42:49 AM »
Hmmmm. Why is this here? You mean jews don't control america? or is it the PIN HEAD moderator who does not want to accept this reality?
C

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 10:50:46 PM »
She's wrong.  Free Masons run the country. 

other way around, you're wrong she's right.

shes been in the white house forever, i think she would know

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 08:09:51 AM »

I think he was just being sarcastic.  Lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 01:05:53 PM »

I think he was just being sarcastic.  Lol

oh  ;D

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »

Just because some one has been there for years does not mean she knows what she is talking about or is not prejudice.
Take SATAN123 for example no matter what you show him he will only believe what he wants to believe, and if there is no proof he will make some up and then instantly believe his own deception.(as he has been caught doing many times over)

If her comment is correct then all the blacks, chinese and Arabs should get out of Europe and go home as well.
All the whites, blacks and chinese out of Australia and America
That is not going to happen.

Her comment on the jews not caring for Arabs is also not true, they are in a state of constant war where opening up is seen as a sign of weakness, if the Arabs stopped trying to wipe Isreal of the face of the earth EVERYTHING would change

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 01:41:52 PM »
Farrakhan defends Gadhafi, pans US role in Libya (Hussein is "the first Jewish president")
Google ^ | 3/26/11

Farrakhan defends Gadhafi, pans US role in Libya
(AP) – 14 hours ago

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said Friday that the United States lacks the moral authority to attack the forces of embattled Libyan strongman Moammar Gadhafi.

**SNIP**

Some Mississippi religious and civil rights leaders previously said it was offensive that Farrakhan was selected to speak at the conference.

Farrakhan criticized President Barack Obama for joining up with the "old colonial masters" of the Western-led forces and expressed skepticism about European countries espousing humanitarian concerns, saying they "give noble motives to their wickedness."

"Do you think they had humanitarian concerns when the British mowed down the Indians in India who were peacefully protesting?" he said. "Where in the hell is humanitarian values in America when you've got over 50 million Americans living in poverty, sick and diseased, with no healthcare?"

He also alleged that Obama had backed down from pushing a Palestinian-Israeli peace accord and banning settlement-building in the West Bank, calling him "the first Jewish president." Obama is a Christian.

"He was selected before he was elected," Farrakhan said. "And the people that selected him were rich, powerful members of the Jewish community."

Local Jewish leaders this week criticized Farrakhan for distorting historical fact in order to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. The Anti-Defamation League said recently that Farrakhan's anti-Semitism is "obsessive, diabolical and unrestrained."

Farrakhan has over the years denied claims of anti-Semitism, arguing his remarks are often taken out of context and that criticism of Jews in any light automatically earns the "anti-Semite" label. The Nation of Islam has espoused black nationalism and self-reliance since it was founded in the 1930s, though in recent years it has included other groups, including Latinos and immigrants.

(Excerpt) Read more at google.com ...

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 05:48:08 AM »
Eric Cantor is a Jew.  He is my worthless congressman who's been in there 11 years and hasn't done shit but collect a paycheck and expand government control.
Live free or die