Author Topic: Filmmaker Michael Moore Rips President Obama Over Libya  (Read 1495 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Filmmaker Michael Moore Rips President Obama Over Libya
« on: March 20, 2011, 10:19:29 AM »
One of a few great americans

Published March 20, 2011

March 5: Michael Moore addresses a crowd at the state Capitol in Madison, Wis., on the 18th day of protests over the governor's proposed budget that would eliminate collective bargaining rights for many state workers.

AP

Filmmaker Michael Moore slammed President Obama in a string of tweets for taking military action in Libya.

Moore, who frequently criticized President George Bush for launching the Iraq War, compared the U.S. military’s mission in Libya to Iraq and Afghanistan in several Twitter messages sent Saturday.

Moore's comments came after the U.S. troops launched 110 Tomahawk missiles at military targets in Libya as part of an allied effort to prevent forces loyal to Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi from overtaking the rebel-held city of Benghazi.

The strikes on Libya began on the eighth anniversary of the beginning of the Iraq War.

Obama explained Saturday the U.S. and its allies acted to protect the Libyan people from a potential massacre.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/20/filmmaker-michael-moore-rips-president-obama-libya/#ixzz1HA2iS5XI

READ MICHAEL MOORE'S TWEETS HERE
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Filmmaker Michael Moore Rips President Obama Over Libya
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »
wromg war at the wrong time.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »

This. Going to war to avenge Daddy or to prove to your critics at Fox Noise that you're not limp-wristed is just plain stupid.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 10:37:04 AM »
 This. Going to war to avenge Daddy or to prove to your critics at Fox Noise that you're not limp-wristed is just plain stupid.

I don't think those are the reasons. I think he was strong-armed into it by England, France and the Arab League, all three of which have since fucked us sideways over it.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 10:38:45 AM »

Itis not stupid for those who started the war as it has already been announced many times that OIL IS IN LIBYA...Just like in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran etc etc..You see the picture now?
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 10:49:58 AM »
Samson, please shut the fuck up. You fawn over Farrakhan, a man who worships the egregious violator of human rights known as Qaddafi, while simultaneously crying about US human rights violations.

You = HYPOCRITE.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 11:14:18 AM »
but i thought it was a leftist war?  ???

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 11:23:20 AM »
Samson, please shut the fuck up. You fawn over Farrakhan, a man who worships the egregious violator of human rights known as Qaddafi, while simultaneously crying about US human rights violations.

You = HYPOCRITE.

Yes Farrakhan is a great man, but I do not fawn over him. I like him, I like Michael Moore I like anyone that stands up for truth and the injustices going on. As it stands some morbid asswipe like yourself likes the way of the world and all of its problems and low lives that cause them. Do us all a  favor and find you way to your nearest geriatric center and strike up a game of checker or chess with someone your age
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 11:24:40 AM »
Gimmick Troll Alert

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=364683.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=369876.0

Lots of Assholes and Trolls on this board...Guess I have to use the spray more often

C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 11:28:55 AM »

Yes Farrakhan is a great man, but I do not fawn over him. I like him, I like Michael Moore I like anyone that stands up for truth and the injustices going on. As it stands some morbid asswipe like yourself likes the way of the world and all of its problems and low lives that cause them. Do us all a  favor and find you way to your nearest geriatric center and strike up a game of checker or chess with someone your age

Farrakhan idolizes a tyrant. You criticize the US for violating human rights yet you worship a moonbot who is buddy-buddy with one of the worst violators of human rights in the last 50 years.

You're a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 11:32:42 AM »
Moore is propagandist and an opportunist, just because he goes after Obama makes him no less a douch. This fucking guy make Leni Riefenstahl look like a saint.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
Farrakhan idolizes a tyrant. You criticize the US for violating human rights yet you worship a moonbot who is buddy-buddy with one of the worst violators of human rights in the last 50 years.

You're a hypocrite, plain and simple.

The tyrant installed by america...just like Mubarack, Hitler, Saddam, Noriega, The Shaw, Pinochet, Pol Pot, and too many others to mention. Get your dumb ass over to the nearest library for REVERSE DUMBING DOWN.

Farrakhan would do you a world of good
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 11:38:37 AM »
Moore is propagandist and an opportunist, just because he goes after Obama makes him no less a douch. This fucking guy make Leni Riefenstahl look like a saint.

First off Moore has gone against many presidents, issues and governments long before Obama

Propagandist and opportunist???? The guy has educated all of you dumbass americans of coming disasters before they reached catastrophic levels...IT IS YOU WHO SAT AND DID NOTHING UNTIL THE HOUSE FELL ON YOU. Oh well stupid is a stupid does and stupid always tries to blame others for its mistakes.

BTW Moore has been warning all of you since the 1980s with documentaries addressing business, societal, government, financial problems in america and you all turned your noses up. GOOD I AM GLAD YOU ARE ALL SUFFERING NOW...you see what your ignorance gets you...and a lot more is coming.
C

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 11:44:26 AM »
One of a few great americans

Published March 20, 2011

March 5: Michael Moore addresses a crowd at the state Capitol in Madison, Wis., on the 18th day of protests over the governor's proposed budget that would eliminate collective bargaining rights for many state workers.

AP

Filmmaker Michael Moore slammed President Obama in a string of tweets for taking military action in Libya.

Moore, who frequently criticized President George Bush for launching the Iraq War, compared the U.S. military’s mission in Libya to Iraq and Afghanistan in several Twitter messages sent Saturday.

Moore's comments came after the U.S. troops launched 110 Tomahawk missiles at military targets in Libya as part of an allied effort to prevent forces loyal to Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi from overtaking the rebel-held city of Benghazi.

The strikes on Libya began on the eighth anniversary of the beginning of the Iraq War.

Obama explained Saturday the U.S. and its allies acted to protect the Libyan people from a potential massacre.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/20/filmmaker-michael-moore-rips-president-obama-libya/#ixzz1HA2iS5XI

READ MICHAEL MOORE'S TWEETS HERE

who cares what he thinks???...He's not important and has no credibility...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 11:44:48 AM »
The tyrant installed by america...just like Mubarack, Hitler, Saddam, Noriega, The Shaw, Pinochet, Pol Pot, and too many others to mention. Get your dumb ass over to the nearest library for REVERSE DUMBING DOWN.

LOL! You truly do live in a fantasy world. I would hate to have to go through life as stupid as you are. Tying your shoes in the morning must be a stretch.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 11:47:12 AM »

WRONG WAR AT THE WRONG TIME????..you were the one screaming in another thread that Obama was doing nothing to help Libya..now he does something and you have something to say???..i just love when I catch you in another act of hypocrisy.....it really makes my day to show everyone you have absolutely no credibility any more.....WOW!!!

Keep it up...you make my job so much easier with your nonsense, lies, and hypocrisy...!@!!! ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 11:48:22 AM »
WRONG WAR AT THE WRONG TIME????..you were the one screaming in another thread that Obama was doing nothing to help Libya..now he does something and you have something to say???..i just love when I catch you in another act of hypocrisy.....it really makes my day to show everyone you have absolutely no credibility any more.....WOW!!!

Keep it up...you make my job so much easier with your nonsense, lies, and hypocrisy...!@!!! ;D

That's a MELTDOWN.

Obama could not have handled this situation any more poorly than he did. Just like Egypt and just like everything else involving foreign policy. He is a FAILURE.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 11:48:46 AM »
LOL! You truly do live in a fantasy world. I would hate to have to go through life as stupid as you are. Tying your shoes in the morning must be a stretch.

You are going through life far more stupid that any human being has ever... Guinness World Book anyone?
C

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »

credibility lost in the very first sentence

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2011, 11:50:36 AM »
You are going through life far more stupid that any human being has ever... Guinness World Book anyone?

That's rich coming from the retard that has been caught lying more than any other person on this forum. You idolize Louis Farrakhan! LOL!

Has he seen any UFOs lately?  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2011, 11:51:46 AM »
That's a MELTDOWN.

Obama could not have handled this situation any more poorly than he did. Just like Egypt and just like everything else involving foreign policy. He is a FAILURE.

where exactly is the meltdown?....it's not a meltdown because you say it is......where exactly did Obama fail in Egypt?....come on, get off this dumb anti-Obama rant of yours...THINK

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2011, 11:52:13 AM »

The only thing your showing everyone is what an idiot you are.  33 has been very consistent in saying we should stay out of this issue.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2011, 11:52:41 AM »
where exactly is the meltdown?....it's not a meltdown because you say it is......where exactly did Obama fail in Egypt?....come on, get off this dumb anti-Obama rant of yours...THINK

I'm not going to waste my time derailing this thread about Egypt when your fanboyism was so viciously decimated in the threads about it.

3+ weeks later and you still refuse to refute Nialls Ferguson. Says it all.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2011, 11:53:12 AM »

Dude, better get back to the mental asylum...QUICK!