Author Topic: Drama with a friend and lies that my friends wife said  (Read 4734 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Drama with a friend and lies that my friends wife said
« on: March 20, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »
A very good friend of mine called me today. He was all pissed and and angry. I hang out with him and his wife all the time. He fucks around on her but does not hide it. She went ape shit on him confronting him about what she heard. Problem is she blamed me when she confronted him that I told her about it all and that I made passes at her. She is pissed at me because we go out, me and him all the time and somehow I am responsible for what he does.

So she made up shit about me as in I hit on her and I ratted him out to her. Long story short he believes her and is angry at me threatening me to kill me when he sees me "around". I feel bad about the situation and told him she's making shit up about me knowing she does not want him hanging out with me. He does not believe me. What do I do? Distance myself politely? Or lay him out and mind my biz? I am trying to make  a rational decision.

newmom

Re: Drama
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 04:34:35 PM »
A very good friend of mine called me today. He was all pissed and and angry. I hang out with him and his wife all the time. He fuks around but does not hide it. She went ape shit on him confronting him about what she heard. Problem is she blamed me for telling her about it all and that I made passes at her. She is pissed at me because we go out me and him and somehow I am responsible for what he does. So she made up shit about me as in I hit on her and I ratted him out to her. Long story short he believes her and is angry at me threatening me to kill me when he sees me "around". I feel bad about the situation and told him she's making shit up about me knowing she does not want him hanging out with me. He does not believe me. What do I do? Distance myself politely? Or lay him out and mind my biz? I am trying to make  a rational decision.

let it go, let them deal with it. Sure it sucks, but you know what, it's unnecessary drama you don't need.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 04:36:14 PM »
A very good friend of mine called me today. He was all pissed and and angry. I hang out with him and his wife all the time. He fucks around on her but does not hide it. She went ape shit on him confronting him about what she heard. Problem is she blamed me when she confronted him that I told her about it all and that I made passes at her. She is pissed at me because we go out, me and him all the time and somehow I am responsible for what he does. So she made up shit about me as in I hit on her and I ratted him out to her. Long story short he believes her and is angry at me threatening me to kill me when he sees me "around". I feel bad about the situation and told him she's making shit up about me knowing she does not want him hanging out with me. He does not believe me. What do I do? Distance myself politely? Or lay him out and mind my biz? I am trying to make  a rational decision.
Did you attempt to give her a tarot card reading and slowly run your filthy gypsy hands up her arm?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 04:37:08 PM »
let it go, let them deal with it. Sure it sucks, but you know what, it's unnecessary drama you don't need.
I know. I like the guy no matter what he does. I respect their relationship. But I have a gard time getting over the threatening part. I would also feel bad about putting him to sleep.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 04:37:43 PM »
Did you attempt to give her a tarot card reading and slowly run your filthy gypsy hands up her arm?
I did that to your mom. She ate it up.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 04:38:47 PM »
A very good friend of mine called me today. He was all pissed and and angry. I hang out with him and his wife all the time. He fucks around on her but does not hide it. She went ape shit on him confronting him about what she heard. Problem is she blamed me when she confronted him that I told her about it all and that I made passes at her. She is pissed at me because we go out, me and him all the time and somehow I am responsible for what he does. So she made up shit about me as in I hit on her and I ratted him out to her. Long story short he believes her and is angry at me threatening me to kill me when he sees me "around". I feel bad about the situation and told him she's making shit up about me knowing she does not want him hanging out with me. He does not believe me. What do I do? Distance myself politely? Or lay him out and mind my biz? I am trying to make  a rational decision.

Did she discover you like to lie and rip people off and knew that he would trust her over a bald scam artist?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 04:42:40 PM »
Romania is 3rd world....so you have no REAL laws.  shit...you might not make it to post on getbig tommorrow.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 04:44:05 PM »
Its quite obvious that this woman has a thing for you, and is upset that you have not fvcked her.  My advice is to do so that way your friend actually has cause to bitch.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 04:44:22 PM »
Send her a picture of it, preferably holding a photo of her next to it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 04:44:32 PM »
Romania is 3rd world....so you have no REAL laws.  shit...you might not make it to post on getbig tommorrow.
I'd love to knock him out just for being so stupid. But he's a close friend.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 04:45:14 PM »
I know. I like the guy no matter what he does. I respect their relationship. But I have a gard time getting over the threatening part. I would also feel bad about putting him to sleep.

ha ha, what the fuck are you gonna do, skinny fat?  suck his dick to death?
Deep Tissue Massage

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »
Its quite obvious that this woman has a thing for you, and is upset that you have not fvcked her.  My advice is to do so that way your friend actually has cause to bitch.
close  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 04:46:21 PM »
ha ha, what the fuck are you gonna do, skinny fat?  suck his dick to death?
no.. that's your thang :)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
You know what is funny and what Sebastian will be embarassed to admit but the first scenes of Borat were actually filmed in Romania and not Kazakhstan. True. Look it up if you don't believe me  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 04:47:42 PM »
Translated = I ratted my buddy out to his old lady so I could have a better shot at banging him without that smoking hot bitch getting between me and his cock!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 04:50:58 PM »
You know what is funny and what Sebastian will be embarassed to admit but the first scenes of Borat were actually filmed in Romania and not Kazakhstan. True. Look it up if you don't believe me  ;D

The girl who is angry is the woman that played Borats wife.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 04:52:23 PM »
The girl who is angry is the woman that played Borats wife.
Sevase lives in a hut like that i imagine. Poor guy. Nothing more then a wifi connection and his netbook being the nicest and most expensive thing he owns. I don't thing the tarot card reading worked out in his favor :(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 05:08:41 PM »
getbig : best place 4 drama  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 05:21:36 PM »
getbig : best place 4 drama  ;D
If I was you , I fuck her first and then beat him up , Is there any other choice  ???

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 05:24:52 PM »
agreeing with tacobell and che.

and to some extent chaos...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2011, 05:25:35 PM »
If I was you , I fuck her first and then beat him up , Is there any other choice  ???
finally sum fuckin sense! thanx che

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »
Option E
U

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Drama with a friend and lies that my friends wife said
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2011, 11:10:12 PM »
Distance yourself from both these people. They are both clearly chromosome deficient.

You should never have been around them in the first place.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2011, 11:14:32 PM »
People who threaten to kill you seldom kill you.  At any rate- your friends are creeps. Find new friends.
a

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2011, 11:31:09 PM »
People who threaten to kill you seldom kill you.  At any rate- your friends are creeps. Find new friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

A very astute observation.