Author Topic: "The Obama Doctrine"  (Read 1432 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"The Obama Doctrine"
« on: March 21, 2011, 05:58:50 AM »
Can someone please tell me what the "Obama Doctrine" is to foreign policy?

So far to me it seems to be:

1.  Ignoring your longest standing allies. 
2.  Suck up to every American hating group around.
3.  Meddle in forein affairs where thre is a chance to advance sharia, marxism, communism, anti-americanism.
4.  Make constant apologies for the USA
5.  Give bogus speeches all around the world and act as if the speech is the policy.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: "The Obama Doctrine"
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 06:13:02 AM »
MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: ‘Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world’...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: ‘American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:26:50 AM »

everyone on getbig knew you were going to complain about 100% of Obama's actions on Libya.  Everyone knew it. 

And you are no longer calling it a 'leftist' war.  Do you still feel it's leftist?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 07:38:16 AM »

everyone on getbig knew you were going to complain about 100% of Obama's actions on Libya.  Everyone knew it. 

And you are no longer calling it a 'leftist' war.  Do you still feel it's leftist?

No, its obama's CYA and "I want my own" war now.   And yes after seeing the pofs crowd at DU, HP, Daily Beast, and other sites kneepad obama for what they previously wanted to drag Bush to the Hauge for, yes, its obama and his brain dead cultists' war at this point.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 07:43:45 AM »
Totally amazing the hypocrisy of Team Kneepad.     

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 07:56:29 AM »
It's not a leftist war, it's a retarded war.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 07:59:16 AM »
It's not a leftist war, it's a retarded war.

Its obama's war.   He is wagging the dog to divert attention away from the horrible economy, rampant inflation, domestic policy failures, and others miserable mess he has caused on everything else he has touched.   

And yes, its retarted, the same way obama paved the path for the MB in Egypt to take over, like the smarter ones among us warned of.

Too bad Team Dildo doesnt see that.           

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 08:01:59 AM »

is it a leftist war - Y or N?

And why would Newt, T-Paw, and Mccain get 'on board' with Obama's War?  If what you're saying is true, that's some serious leadership and 'across the aisle' action on the kenyan's part.  He owns this war - and the top 2012 voices support him.  Dayum...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 08:03:33 AM »

And why would Newt, T-Paw, and Mccain get 'on board' with Obama's War?  If what you're saying is true, that's some serious leadership and 'across the aisle' action on the kenyan's part.  He owns this war - and the top 2012 voices support him.  Dayum...

I dont give a fuck what they say, they dont speak for me.   Stop kneepadding. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 08:22:00 AM »
Clinton attacked Bosnia — that was good.
Obama attacks Libya — that’s good.
Bush attacked Iraq and Afghanistan — he’s a war criminal.

Bush had unemployment at 4.6%, DJIA at 14,000, and a budget deficit of $160B (annual) — that was horrible. Worst economy since Hoover.

Obama has double digit unemployment, steeply rising inflation, plummeting home sales, and a deficit of $223B (monthly) — but the recovery is picking up steam.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 08:25:55 AM »
33,  I have an idea.

For one 24-hour period, you are only allowed to post positive accomplishments about Obama.  no sarcasm, no subtle digs - you have to be 100% Team Kneepad.

And at the same time, I will do the same for Sarah Palin - 24 hours of nothing but suportive, kneepadding threads and posts.

You in?   :)  :)   :)   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 08:30:47 AM »
33,  I have an idea.

For one 24-hour period, you are only allowed to post positive accomplishments about Obama.  no sarcasm, no subtle digs - you have to be 100% Team Kneepad.

And at the same time, I will do the same for Sarah Palin - 24 hours of nothing but suportive, kneepadding threads and posts.

Absolutely not.   Obama is plunging us into another war, INTENTIONALLY collapsing the economy, causing rampant inflation to fuel with WTFspending, is helping the MB take over the ME, etc.

Sorry 240 - no dice.   The only accomplishment I will applaud of your hero is when he resigns or is impeached.       

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 08:39:15 AM »
I will do the same for Sarah Palin - 24 hours of nothing but suportive, kneepadding threads and posts.

ima throw up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 08:44:13 AM »

Absolutely not.   Obama is plunging us into another war, INTENTIONALLY collapsing the economy, causing rampant inflation to fuel with WTFspending, is helping the MB take over the ME, etc.

Sorry 240 - no dice.   The only accomplishment I will applaud of your hero is when he resigns or is impeached.       

hahaha come on 33, it might be fun to sit on the other side of the aisle for 5 minutes!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 08:48:06 AM »

hahaha come on 33, it might be fun to sit on the other side of the aisle for 5 minutes!

Sorry, I don't roll that way.   

Call me when obama reigns or is impeached and I will applaud that.   until then - its FFFUUUBBBOOOO all the way.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 09:33:40 AM »

Obama doesn't listen to Newt, T-Paw or McCain. He listens to Hillary, Rice and Power, all leftists that wanted us to intervene. Obama is also a leftist. It's his war and thus it's a leftist war.

We're fighting alongside the very same terrorists that want to destroy us. Good work, tovarich Obama!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »
240 I will engage you in your role playing switch.

However, when it comes to President Osama, we are going to have to lower the bar substantially in terms of acomplishments.

For example, here is a sample acomplishment: President Osama tied his shoes all by himself today. I am proud to be an American.

etc.

Are you still in?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 10:22:54 AM »

However, when it comes to President Osama, we are going to have to lower the bar substantially in terms of acomplishments.

For example, here is a sample acomplishment: President Osama tied his shoes all by himself today. I am proud to be an American.

etc.

Are you still in?
give this man a nobel peace prize

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 10:24:48 AM »
teh Rudness... whats been up brotha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 10:25:34 AM »
Oh yea.. im Big_mal....by the way./.. changed my name to option d....long story

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 10:26:24 AM »
teh Rudness... whats been up brotha
mal my friend how has you been man i have neva been better

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 10:29:16 AM »
happy birthday broskie..

ive been good.. my pops had a stroke but he is recovering so i juggle that and school.. studying for my real boards.. i did decent on the practice test..

but fuck all that... you need to post more often.. im down here slumming with half witted idiots.. its depressing

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 10:31:55 AM »
happy birthday broskie..

ive been good.. my pops had a stroke but he is recovering so i juggle that and school.. studying for my real boards.. i did decent on the practice test..

but fuck all that... you need to post more often.. im down here slumming with half witted idiots.. its depressing
im adding to it so you may be posting down here with quarter witted idiots now i bring down the curve that much  :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 10:47:32 AM »
So what is the Obama Doctrine?

1.  Start a war when the economy sucks ass and everything else is going like shit? 
2.  Start a war to advance the cause of the MB and sharia loving peoples?
3.  Start a war to further bankrupt the USA? 
4.  Start a war to be more like GWB? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 10:53:36 AM »

etc.

Are you still in?

LOL!