Author Topic: Tren A or Tren E  (Read 1517 times)

nunzi

• Getbig II
Tren A or Tren E
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:24:10 AM »
Just wanted to know everyones thoughts on which Tren they like better and y. 

Stavios

Re: Tren A or Tren E
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 10:00:35 AM »
I hate shooting often so tren E for me

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 10:15:47 AM »
tried Tren A... i have to review my posts but i think it was for 6 weeks... homebrew from pellets, so i know it's real...
I hate eod or 3 times a week injections, especially on top of my other injections.... but that shit made me look as hard as hell quick! and it helped in burning a ton of fat while maintaining my weight (actually slight increase in weight)

Tren E... just stopped my 5 week run on 400 mg per week a week ago... I gotta say, the once a week injection is a relief, but the results weren't close to those of tren A at a much lower dose... but still, I loved that shit! i'm thinking of using it to start growing next year and see what happens. but for leaning out, i'd go with tren a.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 10:35:38 AM »
tried Tren A... i have to review my posts but i think it was for 6 weeks... homebrew from pellets, so i know it's real...
I hate eod or 3 times a week injections, especially on top of my other injections.... but that shit made me look as hard as hell quick! and it helped in burning a ton of fat while maintaining my weight (actually slight increase in weight)

Tren E... just stopped my 5 week run on 400 mg per week a week ago... I gotta say, the once a week injection is a relief, but the results weren't close to those of tren A at a much lower dose... but still, I loved that shit! i'm thinking of using it to start growing next year and see what happens. but for leaning out, i'd go with tren a.

X2, Tren A for contest, Tren E for off season bulking ;D
Thunderdome approved

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 11:26:02 AM »
which one do you feel has more sides.... fearing the cough

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 01:00:58 PM »
which one do you feel has more sides.... fearing the cough

"The Cough" doesn't have anything to do with the ester attached or the drug trenbolone itself for that matter. You can actually have tren cough from an injection of test-enanthate. The cough is simply worse with tren and most people are more sensitive to it if it gets in your lungs.

As for the original question of the thread, both forms of trenbolone are good but Tren-a is a little stronger mg for mg, it's easier to maintain stability with Tren-a and if the side-effects become to rough it's better to have used Tren-a than E so that you can stop and have it out of your system very quickly due to Tren-a's very short half life.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=360145.0

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 06:28:42 PM »
I  just ran out of tren E so I have to use that bottle of tren ace I had here for a while now  :-X

sucks when it happens, I hate running out of gear

oh well shit happens  8)