Author Topic: Pres. Obama promised and he delivered .....  (Read 11408 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Pres. Obama promised and he delivered .....
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2011, 05:11:48 PM »
i know floor guys or carpentry dudes that charge in the 1000's for floor repairs when its really super simple , just cut out old wood replace with new. make sure the new plywood you add to fill in the hole in the floor is the correct thickness to where those no bulges in the floor. add some 2x8's to the floor joices or scab on so that the plywood can sit on top of it. if your over a 16th an inch you can sand it down, you can fill in gaps with wood putty aswell for a sealed tight subfloor

most people have no clue what there subfloor looks like its REALLY elementary!

i was a bit intimidated when i first started framing because all that wood and its placement looked complicating.

alls you have in a 5feetx5feet area of a room is 3 or 4 floor joices and plywood on top maybe 1 and 3/4 inch plywood that is all there is!
Say you got a hardwood floor thats damaged how would you saw out the dead wood to replace it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2011, 05:12:38 PM »
why the fuck don't everybody just mind what goes on in their fucking country

who gives a shit about the Iranian or Egyptian of whatever.

it's their fucking business why give a shit about it

We give a shit because it is about oil and not Moammar Kadafi or the Libyan people. He been Libya's dictator for 40 years. Do you really think he is doing anything he has not done before many, many times.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2011, 05:13:38 PM »
Say you got a hardwood floor thats damaged how would you saw out the dead wood to replace it?

http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Flooring/Floor-Repair/patch-a-hardwood-floor

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2011, 05:14:56 PM »
On March 15th Oil Production Stopped in Libya ....

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/libyan-oil-production-almost-stopped-says-international-monitor-25-ncx-20110315

FOUR Days later we bomb the shit out of them... Coincidence ?  ???

We give a shit because it is about oil and not Moammar Kadafi or the Libyan people. He been Libya's dictator for 40 years. Do you really think he is doing anything he has done before many, many times.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2011, 05:16:57 PM »

You don't.  You take the insurance money and pay falcon to do it.  Everyone wins.
Y

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »
man some of you guys are so fucking misinformed and misguided its insane

-the economic recession is the result of a deregulated financial market, Obama is not responsible for it in the slightest, any other person elected we would be in the same boat we are now.

-"obamacare" was a good hearted attempt to increase medical coverage and decrease unnecessary human suffering.

-iraq and afghanistan were not Obama's choices, but he has to live with them, and leaving now is not an option in either places.

-the libya situation is a good oppurtunity for america to help spread freedom and change our reputation in the arab world. we are known for invading countries and backing tyrannical, corrupt dictators who will give us good trade agreements. getting behind the people of an arab country and helping them win their freedom is the right thing for us to do.

-despite a massive budget defecit obama let tax breaks be renewed for the wealthiest americans, going against his part, because it was the right thing to do at the time.

he has shown very good sense and a pragmatic method
This ^... Looks like we have a bunch of misguided anger here. I never harped on Bush this hard.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2011, 05:23:19 PM »

-the economic recession is the result of a deregulated financial market, Obama is not responsible for it in the slightest, any other person elected we would be in the same boat we are now.

-"obamacare" was a good hearted attempt to increase medical coverage and decrease unnecessary human suffering.

-iraq and afghanistan were not Obama's choices, but he has to live with them, and leaving now is not an option in either places.

-the libya situation is a good oppurtunity for america to help spread freedom and change our reputation in the arab world. we are known for invading countries and backing tyrannical, corrupt dictators who will give us good trade agreements. getting behind the people of an arab country and helping them win their freedom is the right thing for us to do.

-despite a massive budget defecit obama let tax breaks be renewed for the wealthiest americans, going against his part, because it was the right thing to do at the time.

This is an awesome post....you hit all the points right on the head and said everything I was thinking....can I kiss you???...no homo

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2011, 05:25:23 PM »

This is an awesome post....you hit all the points right on the head and said everything I was thinking....can I kiss you???...no homo

OUTED  :-X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2011, 05:38:36 PM »
This ^... Looks like we have a bunch of misguided anger here. I never harped on Bush this hard.

Unfortunately many people say that Bush is Hitler and that Obama hates America... 2 completely misguided views that I believe are spread by the loud mouthed fringes of the groups.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »
i tell you that right now, make sure there aren't any wires, or plumbing in the way first.  drill a hole in the floor, and cut the piece across with a keyhole saw (on both sides of the bad board) then cut down the center of the board in question with a circular saw.  Should fall out.

Than cut the bottom edge of the grove off your new piece of hardwood.  Cut it to length and snap it in.

BOOM
Good info

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2011, 05:52:46 PM »
Unfortunately many people say that Bush is Hitler and that Obama hates America... 2 completely misguided views that I believe are spread by the loud mouthed fringes of the groups.

this guy married obama and baptized his kids...and obama sat in his church for 20 some years because HE DIDN'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS GUY WS SAYING?????

nope..doesn't add up

carpe` vaginum!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2011, 06:10:40 PM »

depends if its the hardwood on top thats bad or the subfloor underneath it

if its just the top hard wood thats pad you could get get it out with a flat crow bar and hammer and just pry it out

this my break the tounge and groove but its ok. most hardwoods are 3/4 in thick. so id just take a good peice of plywood and cut it to fit, stain it and you cant hardly tell a difference
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2011, 06:11:24 PM »
 :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2011, 06:13:02 PM »
i tell you that right now, make sure there aren't any wires, or plumbing in the way first.  drill a hole in the floor, and cut the piece across with a keyhole saw (on both sides of the bad board) then cut down the center of the board in question with a circular saw.  Should fall out.

Than cut the bottom edge of the grove off your new piece of hardwood.  Cut it to length and snap it in.

BOOM

this works too

only got to worry about wires in shit if your going through the subfloor
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2011, 06:16:44 PM »
 Wow shocker. The President is just a puppet and he must walk the line drawn out for him aby the world's billionares and elite.

Who woulda thinkit? Golly, I thought the President could just do whatever the fuck he wanted.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2011, 08:18:13 PM »

tbombz sorry bro youre the one is misinformed...

How do you encourage business to spend and hire?

you create as stable as an enviroment as you can...

obama passed a controversial health care bill which inject major uncertainty into businesses health care cost.

passed finereg which did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING b/c it was a shell of a bill with details to be laid out later AGAIN INJECTING MORE UNCERTAINTY.

Toyed with letting the Tax cuts expire for 2 YEARS!!!(when even you said extending them was the right thing to do) AGAIN INJECTING UNCERTAINTY INTO THE BUSINESS ARENA.

TOYED with cap and trade INJECTING FURTHER UNCERTAINTY into the business arena and their operating cost...

ALL WHILE IN THE BIGGEST RECESSION THE COUNTRY HAS SEEN IN DECADES!!!

and you think he is doing a good job???

FUCKING SERIOUSLY???

Obama put his agenda before the welfare of the citizens of this nation, plain and fuking simple.

he could have sat there and done nothing and the economy would be better off than it is now. He choose to push his agenda even though it stagnated the economy and his feble attempt with the stimulus.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2011, 08:47:58 PM »
tbombz sorry bro youre the one is misinformed...

How do you encourage business to spend and hire?

you create as stable as an enviroment as you can...

obama passed a controversial health care bill which inject major uncertainty into businesses health care cost.

passed finereg which did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING b/c it was a shell of a bill with details to be laid out later AGAIN INJECTING MORE UNCERTAINTY.

Toyed with letting the Tax cuts expire for 2 YEARS!!!(when even you said extending them was the right thing to do) AGAIN INJECTING UNCERTAINTY INTO THE BUSINESS ARENA.

TOYED with cap and trade INJECTING FURTHER UNCERTAINTY into the business arena and their operating cost...

ALL WHILE IN THE BIGGEST RECESSION THE COUNTRY HAS SEEN IN DECADES!!!

and you think he is doing a good job???

FUCKING SERIOUSLY???

Obama put his agenda before the welfare of the citizens of this nation, plain and fuking simple.

he could have sat there and done nothing and the economy would be better off than it is now. He choose to push his agenda even though it stagnated the economy and his feble attempt with the stimulus.

How dare you challenge Tbomz, he knows everything about everything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2011, 08:50:27 PM »
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2011, 08:52:18 PM »

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2011, 09:00:22 PM »

Michelle Obama converted to Islam.

They are terrorists, communists, traitors, flip-floppers and dirty Muslem liberals.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2011, 05:00:24 AM »
Michelle Obama converted to Islam.

They are terrorists, communists, traitors, flip-floppers and dirty Muslem liberals.

Terrorists - not yet, but close.  their policies are worse though. 

Communists - 100%. 

Traitors - definately.   They are sleeper cells all on to themselves.  Osama Bin Laden would not do a fraction of the long term damage that these two grifters, theives, mini-madoffs, and pieces of trash are doing. 

Flip floppers - yes of course. 

Dirty - Yes.

Moselms - probably.     

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2011, 05:59:59 AM »
yeah, i got a little mixed up thanks

the crazy fuckers that built my house back in 1923 didn't use a sub floor on the upstairs (where I replaced boards) for whatever reason.  oak is nailed right to floor joists...  all the seams meet up with one.

the flooring is 3/4 inch thick and it seems to  be working fine.

I got an old open boxed of oak flooring for about $4.00 at Lowes.  Best deal of my life, got about 25 feet of wood.

yeah coming across damaged products is like gold at a hardware store, just never buy that super thin lenolium crap that they sell
A