Author Topic: One of the great mysteries of the past-RE:1980 Mr.O- For GH15 and friends...  (Read 2574 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
One of the greatest mysteries I have encountered is WHAT Arnold Schwarzenegger's cycle could have possibly been for the 1980 Mr. Olympia... (I am not 100% sure there was ANY GH available at this time!!)

The OTHER factor is from many references he ONLY worked out for 7 to 8 weeks and brought his body-weight up from what some people say was under 200lb (he was running up to 5 miles a day & not lifting for approx. 2 years...) to about 225lb the day of the contest.

From the photos he was pretty damn good (although I sympathize with others who say Mike or Chris should have won...). The point & question is what his "STACK" would have looked like to achieve this in 7 to 8 weeks???

I don't believe I've EVER seen this topic explored before (the gear aspect) in GetBig...  THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE, I know we have some guys from that era!!

old_lifter

• Getbig II
human grade pharma gear can do wonders in 8 weeks

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
One of the greatest mysteries I have encountered is WHAT Arnold Schwarzenegger's cycle could have possibly been for the 1980 Mr. Olympia... (I am not 100% sure there was ANY GH available at this time!!)

The OTHER factor is from many references he ONLY worked out for 7 to 8 weeks and brought his body-weight up from what some people say was under 200lb (he was running up to 5 miles a day & not lifting for approx. 2 years...) to about 225lb the day of the contest.

From the photos he was pretty damn good (although I sympathize with others who say Mike or Chris should have won...). The point & question is what his "STACK" would have looked like to achieve this in 7 to 8 weeks???

I don't believe I've EVER seen this topic explored before (the gear aspect) in GetBig...  THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE, I know we have some guys from that era!!

muscle memory. It works wonders and you know that if you ever been muscular at some point of your life.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
:D

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

I doubt these "facts" are accurate.  First off, being a gym rat, and having that mentality, do you really think Arnold didn't touch a weight for 2 years.  His physique was his living for a decade.  Arnold loved psyching people out and I think these "facts" are part of that.  He was probably still in great shape, just lean prior to the show.  Add a bunch of dbol and test, and he filled those muscle cells (which were still there, just deflated) with water.  Being "dry" wasn't a concern back then, so I doubt he used much more.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Human growth hormones Wiki page says it was ABUSED by athletes in the 1970's. Don't you think Weider would have had his main man fixed up with an endless supply of not only that but other experimental agents.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
some facts gh15 mentioned in the past
- Arnold was a great responder
- Arnold never made big improvements due to the fact that he came off pretty often
- Arnold used GH

so it's probably sums up and proves what gh15 said, that if you go off you should still use GH
so when you get on aas you will get on track really fast and will be able to improve.

anyway i think that Arnold was smart enough to plan everything ahead and he never really came off, just kept low test dose.

yates fan

• Getbig III
probably just took whatever he always took while competing,got big so fast cause of musclememory,leverone used to do that all the time.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
I doubt these "facts" are accurate.  First off, being a gym rat, and having that mentality, do you really think Arnold didn't touch a weight for 2 years.  His physique was his living for a decade.  Arnold loved psyching people out and I think these "facts" are part of that.  He was probably still in great shape, just lean prior to the show.  Add a bunch of dbol and test, and he filled those muscle cells (which were still there, just deflated) with water.  Being "dry" wasn't a concern back then, so I doubt he used much more.

actually it was Arnolds driest presentation, just take a look a the pics man.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV

muscle memory. It works wonders and you know that if you ever been muscular at some point of your life.

This sh!t ^

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
actually it was Arnolds driest presentation, just take a look a the pics man.

GOOD POINT, he sure was pretty cut on the night of the contest!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV

I wish it was still readily available- most sources now are veterinarian-grade or underground lab.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I was training at World gym at the time Arnold was there, he did train for around 8 or so weeks for that Olympia, I literally seen him "morph" day by day from about 190lbs to I think it was 230-5. Not sure of what he was on but seeing the day by day difference was ridiculous. I was 17 at that time. Something you just don't forget. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
some facts gh15 mentioned in the past
- Arnold was a great responder
- Arnold never made big improvements due to the fact that he came off pretty often
- Arnold used GH

so it's probably sums up and proves what gh15 said, that if you go off you should still use GH
so when you get on aas you will get on track really fast and will be able to improve.

anyway i think that Arnold was smart enough to plan everything ahead and he never really came off, just kept low test dose.

very good,,

arnodl grew into a show liek levrone but with out the insulina...thats why stoped at 225 or so 225 235 somewhere inbetween closer to the 225-230

arnold was 6;1 to 6;2 and as long as he maintained lean physiqe at 195... it was wquite easy to grow for a show ,,remembeer he started with lean LEAN physiqe at 6% and he was 6-7% ,,

he then added very simple combination

testosterona propionate

trenbolona ace

primobolan

that was all he added in ghih enough doses ....when you do this you blow up from within since remember he started lean 6%! so...

testosterona trenbolona primobolan... then he was also experiementing with gh as said before and when really lean you can also use a good oral such as dianabol you just take it out on time  so water do not become a problem

the key is YOU START MUTATION ALWAYS WHEN SINGLE DIGIT AND LOW SINGLES AS IN 6-7% THATS WHEN YOU START MUTATION BEECAUSE BODY DOESNT HAVE FAT TO ABSORB THE HORMONES IT IS ALL MUSCLE AND SOME WATER THATS IT,,AND  MUSCLE SUCKKKKK THE HORMONE OUT OF THE BLOOD AND IF NUTRITION IS ON POINT YOU WILL BLOW UP FROM WITHIN AND SINCE NO INSULINA YOU WIL ALSO COME IN VERY GOOD CONDITION IF DIALING IN RIGHT,,

that in addition to very good responde to hormones created what you know as arnold,,

he did experiement with gh ,,the ussr gh and yes it was cadavar gh from dead people ,,as you can see the side effect is still with him same as liar priest ,,take close close look at arnold thumb and lee priest thumb...their fingers,,take a close look ,,they are twins it is same because both used cadavar gh ,,one experiemented with it and the liar priest fella jst was on it period when growing up ,,the cadavar gh was seekd by bodybuilder till the end of the 90s even during mid 2000s stil female bodybuiolder were chasing me for the cadavar gh that i refused to point them twarsds it,,this gh is the only gh that created true mutations ,,it is the ONLY gh that created permenent sides and thus discontinued due to scares of health ,,the ones who used it indeed became mutants as you can see in liar priest,,and in arnold that even now at age 65 still se the bone disformation in the hnds  ofcourse arnold did not abuse it he only did what reeves did and experiemeneted with it because it was new,,but fellas like liar priest were all over it and abused it!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i also forget to mention that twards the end of his career arnold used to like to blow up in anapolona while dieting,,it was twards the end ,,he always prefered dianabol for bulking but pre competition in the prep he woudl change from dianabol to then no oral and then final stage anapolona

also before you write me 30 pms,, i did not mean reeves used gh because there was no gh in the 1940s... i was talking abotu experiementing with testosterona in reeves case

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
The testosterona prop, trenbolona ace, primobolana stack would match exactly what coach said about Arnold showing changes everytime few days at world gym training in 1980

Gh15 so you think Arnold injected this stack everyday or every other day?
Thunderdome approved

magicuser

arnold took like 9 months for 1980 mr O

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
very good,,

arnodl grew into a show liek levrone but with out the insulina...thats why stoped at 225 or so 225 235 somewhere inbetween closer to the 225-230

arnold was 6;1 to 6;2 and as long as he maintained lean physiqe at 195... it was wquite easy to grow for a show ,,remembeer he started with lean LEAN physiqe at 6% and he was 6-7% ,,

testosterona propionate

trenbolona ace

primobolan

that was all he added in ghih enough doses ....when you do this you blow up from within since remember he started lean 6%! so...

testosterona trenbolona primobolan... then he was also experiementing with gh as said before and when really lean you can also use a good oral such as dianabol you just take it out on time  so water do not become a problem

the key is YOU START MUTATION ALWAYS WHEN SINGLE DIGIT AND LOW SINGLES AS IN 6-7% THATS WHEN YOU START MUTATION BEECAUSE BODY DOESNT HAVE FAT TO ABSORB THE HORMONES IT IS ALL MUSCLE AND SOME WATER THATS IT,,AND  MUSCLE SUCKKKKK THE HORMONE OUT OF THE BLOOD AND IF NUTRITION IS ON POINT YOU WILL BLOW UP FROM WITHIN AND SINCE NO INSULINA YOU WIL ALSO COME IN VERY GOOD CONDITION IF DIALING IN RIGHT,,

that in addition to very good responde to hormones created what you know as arnold,,

he did experiement with gh ,,the ussr gh and yes it was cadavar gh from dead people ,,as you can see the side effect is still with him same as liar priest ,,take close close look at arnold thumb and lee priest thumb...their fingers,,take a close look ,,they are twins it is same because both used cadavar gh ,,one experiemented with it and the liar priest fella jst was on it period when growing up ,,the cadavar gh was seekd by bodybuilder till the end of the 90s even during mid 2000s stil female bodybuiolder were chasing me for the cadavar gh that i refused to point them twarsds it,,this gh is the only gh that created true mutations ,,it is the ONLY gh that created permenent sides and thus discontinued due to scares of health ,,the ones who used it indeed became mutants as you can see in liar priest,,and in arnold that even now at age 65 still se the bone disformation in the hnds  ofcourse arnold did not abuse it he only did what reeves did and experiemeneted with it because it was new,,but fellas like liar priest were all over it and abused it!

gh15 approved

EXCELLENT INFO SIR!!!!  gh15 will always remain GOD OF HORMONA....

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
I was training at World gym at the time Arnold was there, he did train for around 8 or so weeks for that Olympia, I literally seen him "morph" day by day from about 190lbs to I think it was 230-5. Not sure of what he was on but seeing the day by day difference was ridiculous. I was 17 at that time. Something you just don't forget. 

That must have been an absolutely MAGIC "Once in a Lifetime" experience, my friend... my God if it were me I'd have showed up 7 days a week (maybe you did?) just to get an insight on his REAL training/rest periods/attitudes.

It must have been tempting to say hello as he was leaving one day.  Did he always train with Franco and Jusup Wilcosz or were there others??

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
very good,,

testosterona propionate

trenbolona ace

primobolan

gh15 approved

Huh?