Author Topic: women.. is this true?  (Read 10149 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
women.. is this true?
« on: March 21, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »
is it true that in any long term relationship with a woman the sex will often erode away into becoming infrequent and less and less spontaneous and satisfying?  seems like there is a bleak existence a few years down the road for most of us taken guys. 

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Re: women.. is this true?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »
Try eating at the same restaurant over and over again for years. Before long you've tried everything and there's no surprises. Unless you get high as fuck ahahahahaha then you're raisin the bar.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 08:17:28 PM »
i really love this hooker but the thought of this sucking ass in 2-5 years is really scaring my ass.  fuck that noise. 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 08:22:02 PM »
Perhaps you shouldn't date bulldykes, brixton.... know what I mean?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 08:23:46 PM »
Perhaps you shouldn't date bulldykes, brixton.... know what I mean?

you're a clown.. and she was the 'hot' one when she was gay  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 08:32:30 PM »
 ::) ::)

Is it true that women love money more than anything?

Zeezus... huh, there are certain facts about women that should be taught at school...

ryanm5593

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 08:33:11 PM »
is it true that in any long term relationship with a woman the sex will often erode away into becoming infrequent and less and less spontaneous and satisfying?  seems like there is a bleak existence a few years down the road for most of us taken guys. 

Not true. But, if it was, it still beats whacking off in the shower with pantene pro-V. Maybe you should try it.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 08:33:31 PM »
is it true that in any long term relationship with a woman the sex will often erode away into becoming infrequent and less and less spontaneous and satisfying?  seems like there is a bleak existence a few years down the road for most of us taken guys.  

That's why you should love your wife, but fuck other women.

A man who is truely monogamous to his wife is a chump. Always look for pussy on the side. Of course without emotion or feeling, just fucking.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 08:35:30 PM »

A man who is truely monogamous to his wife is a chump. Always look for pussy on the side. Of course without emotion or feeling, just fucking.

There speaks an true alpha male. With hight test-levels. Listen to this man, kids.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 08:36:19 PM »
Married = FAIL

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 08:39:54 PM »
Married = FAIL

Beautiful hair.

(no high estrogen-levels)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 08:40:32 PM »
interesting.

this is the first female i have ever been faithfull to.  someone once told me that you should 'never trust a cheater.'  i found this to be exceptionally true.  if you can fuck over your own spouse you will fuck over anyone.  instead i'll choose to make sure i end up in a sexually satisfying relationship or none at all.

ryanm5593

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 08:41:29 PM »
That's why you should love your wife, but fuck other women.

LOL! Another pantene pro-V guy in the shower. Are all of you guys either 14, or 40 and still live in your Mother's basement?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 08:45:21 PM »
 "Cheating" is different in every culture.

In Japan and Korea, almost every man cheats on his wife. Usually with whores, or they will be a sugar daddy to some hot young piece of ass.

It is not even considered unusual. It's just normal. Most women know their husbands do it, but they turn a blind eye to it because "That's just how men are."

In the USA you men have been whipped into place by the women. Feminism run amok. American guys have a very prudish attitude towards cheating. You all turn into a nuetered puppy when you get married. Must really suck to be half a man.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »
  LOL! Another pantene pro-V guy in the shower. Are all of you guys either 14, or 40 and still live in your Mother's basement?

No, we just aren't pussy whipped by our women and we choose to behave like a man was intended. Fucking as much as possible, that's the male way in almost every species.

ryanm5593

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 08:49:26 PM »
"Cheating" is different in every culture.

In Japan and Korea, almost every man cheats on his wife. Usually with whores, or they will be a sugar daddy to some hot young piece of ass.

It is not even considered unusual. It's just normal. Most women know their husbands do it, but they turn a blind eye to it because "That's just how men are."

In the USA you men have been whipped into place by the women. Feminism run amok. American guys have a very prudish attitude towards cheating. You all turn into a nuetered puppy when you get married. Must really suck to be half a man.

Must really suck to be no higher than a dog, running around humping everything you want to. Oh, wait. You are a pantene pro-v guy in the shower. I guess mental fantasies don't count.

ryanm5593

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 08:50:56 PM »
No, we just aren't pussy whipped by our women and we choose to behave like a man was intended. Fucking as much as possible, that's the male way in almost every species.

Oh, you mean animals. You all choose to behave like animals. Nice, where are you from?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 08:51:32 PM »

Must really suck to be no higher than a dog, running around humping everything you want to. Oh, wait. You are a pantene pro-v guy in the shower. I guess mental fantasies don't count.

You sound like some estrogen filled little hipster fag.

Grow a pair of balls. Then get back to me. Bitch.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 08:55:13 PM »

Oh, you mean animals. You all choose to behave like animals. Nice, where are you from?

Are you a woman?

Tell your Mom my cock is hard and I need to cum. She better get over here quick or i'll give her a black eye.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »
is it true that in any long term relationship with a woman the sex will often erode away into becoming infrequent and less and less spontaneous and satisfying?  seems like there is a bleak existence a few years down the road for most of us taken guys.  

yeah...bleak existance for guys that "fell in love"  ::) ONLY for looks...

if your girl is NOTHING more than pussy to you...then i'm sorry to say..you reap what u sow
carpe` vaginum!

ryanm5593

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 08:58:34 PM »
You sound like some estrogen filled little hipster fag.

Grow a pair of balls. Then get back to me. Bitch.

LOL. You are 12. Better get to bed little guy. Oh, wait. It's Spring break, guess you get a half hour more before lights out.

ryanm5593

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 09:01:57 PM »
Are you a woman?

Tell your Mom my cock is hard and I need to cum. She better get over here quick or i'll give her a black eye.

Nope, I am not a woman. I am your daddy. Don't worry, my mom will be there for you in the morning when you are closing your eyes and applying the conditioner to you vigin self in the shower. Relax little guy and get some sleep.

ryanm5593

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 09:03:26 PM »

if your girl is NOTHING more than pussy to you...then i'm sorry to say..you reap what u sow

Very true.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »

Nope, I am not a woman. I am your daddy. Don't worry, my mom will be there for you in the morning when you are closing your eyes and applying the conditioner to you vigin self in the shower. Relax little guy and get some sleep.

It's the middle of the day right now where I live you fag. I just ate lunch.

I don't jack off with lube anyway. I just pull the skin up and down. Sometimes your Mom eats my hairy asshole while I do it too.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 09:08:10 PM »

I agree with you.

Marry a woman with a great personality and some beauty.

Fuck women with great bodies and great beauty.