Author Topic: Duke study shows liberal bias of American MSM journalists/news organizations  (Read 2136 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
LOL never saw that gallup poll...

http://www.gallup.com/video/123368/americans-tilt-towards-saying-media-liberal.aspx

here you go straw and 240...

Straw Man is an elitist, NPR-listening, Bay-area liberal so he knows much better than the half of Americans who think that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL never saw that gallup poll...

http://www.gallup.com/video/123368/americans-tilt-towards-saying-media-liberal.aspx

here you go straw and 240...

what people "think" about something does not mean it's true

how about a study of what is actually reported in the media rather than peoples beliefs

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw Man is an elitist, NPR-listening, Bay-area liberal so he knows much better than the half of Americans who think that.

elitist

that's pretty funny

tonymctones

• Getbig V
what people "think" about something does not mean it's true

how about a study of what is actually reported in the media rather than peoples beliefs
aint that the truth,

I again refer you to the link...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
aint that the truth,

I again refer you to the link...

I looked at it

Do you think belief = proof?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I looked at it

Do you think belief = proof?
what belief it cites the study, gives a graph...

Fury

• Getbig V
what belief it cites the study, gives a graph...

Apparently Duke researchers aren't liberal or elitist enough. Perhaps if they came from some liberal think-tank based out of San Francisco...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
elitist

that's pretty funny

So you're poor, uneducated, stupid and think that you know everything? I sorely misjudged you. I always took you for an upper middle class, educated at a wanna be ivy - small,liberal arts college on the West coast with a low grade point average in a useless major like "Dead Languages" or "Ugandan Art History", and having no overall practical intelligence or common sense. Instead, I see that your just a run of the mill lib with a small brain and no ambitions. My sincerest apologies.  

Fury

• Getbig V
So you're poor, uneducated, stupid and think that you know everything? I sorely misjudged you. I always took you for an upper middle class, educated at a wanna be ivy - small,liberal arts college on the West coast with a low grade point average in a useless major like "Dead Languages" or "Ugandan Art History", and having no overall practical intelligence or common sense. Instead, I see that your just a run of the mill lib with a small brain and no ambitions. My sincerest apologies.  

LOL!

He's a bay-area liberal. He eats sushi once every two weeks and recycles a lot so he's more cultured and better than you. He also rides a fixie bike and loves visiting the hottest art galleries in between 8-man protests for whatever the day's anti-American cause célèbre is.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

in between 8-man protests for whatever the day's anti-American cause célèbre is.

:D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

gee what a suprise

your first and only post is a personal attack

you're pretty close on my background.  I have a degree in Finance from a Jesuit University, own my home and am debt free except for the mortgage, nice sized investment portfolio, and never collected a day of unemployment in my life

You certainly seem to  spend more time thinking about me than I do about you.   All I know about you is that you're clearly a racist and usually have nothing of value to offer on any topic which is why you resort to personal attacks.   From your many rants about gays I'd also guess you were a closet case

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
 :'(

Are you hostile toward straight people because your degree in Finance at Jesuit University included classes on how to help Monsignors sequester funds from parishes where known pedophile priests were allowed to conduct mass so that molestation victims were prevented from collecting large cash judgements in civil lawsuits?

Yikes. I am actually more repulsed by that revelation than my prior misjudgment about you being an unemployed liberal leech with a small brain.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
:'(

Are you hostile toward straight people because your degree in Finance at Jesuit University included classes on how to help Monsignors sequester funds from parishes where known pedophile priests were allowed to conduct mass so that molestation victims were prevented from collecting large cash judgements in civil lawsuits?

Yikes. I am actually more repulsed by that revelation than my prior misjudgment about you being an unemployed liberal leech with a small brain.

if you ever paid attention to my posts you'd know how I feel about all religious institutions

why the constant personal attacks

don't you have anything better to do or are you bored at your graveyard shift at the Quickie Mart?

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yeah those elitist with their education and jobs ::)

Real knowledge is found in the trailer park

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeah those elitist with their education and jobs ::)

Real knowledge is found in the trailer park

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Wait for BZ to accuse us off being one and the same Mr. Blacken.

Apparently his mind cant grasp the fact that some people might disagree with him so he has to pretend we are gimmick accounts.

Fury

• Getbig V
Hahaha, it doesn't get anymore pathetic than a moron patting himself on the back with his gimmick account.

Most of your gimmicks were outed a while ago. Your fault for not possessing the intellectual capacity required to change your posting style.

:D :D :D :D

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
So why dont you close down your gimmick accounts then?

Its getting pretty lame your accusations but hey from a lazy trailer park bum what can you expect

Fury

• Getbig V
So why dont you close down your gimmick accounts then?

Its getting pretty lame your accusations but hey from a lazy trailer park bum what can you expect

What gimmicks?

Get a job and a GED you pathetic, welfare-leeching freeloader. You're running close to a dozen gimmicks on here. Having conversations with yourself in an effort to give credence to your posts is about as pitiful as it gets.  :D :D :D :D

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I have a job i dont think you do.

What profession are you in? Getbig moderator?

Fury

• Getbig V
I have a job i dont think you do.

What profession are you in? Getbig moderator?

Running more gimmicks than there are regular posters on the politics board =/= having a job.

Each of your gimmicks has close to or in excess of 1,000 posts and you're on here from 6 AM EST until 12 AM the next day. Clearly a welfare leech.

Stop derailing my thread, gimmick.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You are embarrassing yourself here.

You have 14642 post.

Thats a helluva lot more than me.

I dont think you have a job and if you do you have no life.

Sad..

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Wait for BZ to accuse us off being one and the same Mr. Blacken.

Apparently his mind cant grasp the fact that some people might disagree with him so he has to pretend we are gimmick accounts.

Haha...another pathetic gimmick attempting a preemptive block.  Stop talking to yourself and making pathetically veiled attempts at hiding who you are and you won't have to worry about it - gimmick.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You are embarrassing yourself here.

You have 14642 post.

Thats a helluva lot more than me.

I dont think you have a job and if you do you have no life.

Sad..
but thats just with this account, if you added up all your gimmicks youd rival 240 ;)