Author Topic: Potential for massive strength front raises with 120 pound dumbells  (Read 1080 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i do upright rows with 125 usually in sets of 3 per arm holding one dumbell at a time, my dumbells are awkward and have 25 pound plates

but this dude is very strong, stronger than me, but i can only think someone much taller should be able to do from raises with 150 pound dumbells provided he eats alot of beans and poundcakes and takes a nap before training

A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Potential for massive strength front raises with 120 pound dumbells
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 03:40:01 PM »

Many underestimate the importance of the nap before training.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
Many underestimate the importance of the nap before training.

yes some who train after work like me will 'push' there bodies too hard by taking caffiene when they get off work when its better to just take a nap to recouperate
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 03:43:16 PM »
the only way ive been able to go up in weight on upright rows is because my lower back recovers 100percent better when i eat alot of beans for kidney function

every easter medicine manuscrript will tell you that back problems come from low kidney Qi , wich you need to eat beans to replenish it
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 03:45:25 PM »
I tried doing side raises one day with 20 kg dumbbell just because I wanted to see how heavy it is, and I could barely budge it. I could do 9 reps with 15 kg dumbbell on another day, with raises the weight gets fucking heavy, fast.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 03:52:45 PM »
front raises and upright rows will fuck up the un-wise athletes back the heavier he goes

in reality its not a back issue its a kidney issue

the kidneys are right next to the adrenal glands remember that. you are using alot of adrenaline when lifting heavy. beans are what helps this area
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 04:13:23 PM »
front raises and upright rows will fuck up the un-wise athletes back the heavier he goes

in reality its not a back issue its a kidney issue

the kidneys are right next to the adrenal glands remember that. you are using alot of adrenaline when lifting heavy. beans are what helps this area
Falcon do you eat your beans out of a can or make them from dried beans in water on the stove?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 04:15:09 PM »
Falcon do you eat your beans out of a can or make them from dried beans on the stove?

the cheap dried kinds u gotta soak

after i cook them i load them up with olive oil then some spices like chilipowder, cayenne pepper, salt
A