Author Topic: Watching someone take pride with steroid gains....  (Read 34700 times)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Re: Watching someone take pride with steroid gains....
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »

croatch    =   

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2011, 11:11:37 AM »
You call that guy buff?  World record?  You're joking on this one right.  Almost got me.Stopped drinking Myoplex a while back, when they wouldn't sponsor me with my commercial.  Bill Phillips...wtf is wrong with that guy.  11 on the creepy gay-dar meter.
Why were they supposed to sponsor you?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2011, 11:12:06 AM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2011, 11:13:11 AM »

Bodybuilding is too hard.  I need drugs to pretend to be a bber.
whahahaha
There you go Champ.  All fixed.
You must admit, I speak the truth.
3% excel, the rest pretend.
Man up punk.
N

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2011, 11:13:35 AM »
I have something that will put a smile on Croatch's face. A 100% drug free lifter setting a world record. Nothing but blood, sweat and tears for years and years - the way it should be done.

There is NO way that guy is drug free!!  He's HUUUUUUUGE

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2011, 11:13:50 AM »
Why were they supposed to sponsor you?
I was joking of course.
N

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2011, 11:19:49 AM »
I was joking of course.
no you were lying as usual.  Your a fuckig loser. Which is how you have time to come on here day after day and talk shit.   I dotn need to post pics to get your approval.  Im a real man.  Your weak your broke and look like shit.  go buy a mirror and look at your pathectic life.   
I

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2011, 11:24:12 AM »

Holy fuck, that was you when you just started hormones? :-[  btw nice "natural" puffy nipples ::)

Everyone here knows that you use steroids, what do you think? people will think you are natural and respect you for that? That's pretty sad.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2011, 11:24:45 AM »
no you were lying as usual.  Your a fuckig loser. Which is how you have time to come on here day after day and talk shit.   I dotn need to post pics to get your approval.  Im a real man.  Your weak your broke and look like shit.  go buy a mirror and look at your pathectic life.    
Do you know what video Kiwol was even referring to?  If you saw it, you'd see it was a spoof.  Claiming a sponsorship from it would be ridiculous.
Ok then, "real man".  Work on clicking "choose file", then post.
We'll be waiting for your killer results Stud.
 ::)
Getbig, getting people to melt daily.  It's too easy with this guy.
Gotta love the 1st grade name calling too.  Thrown in a "loser" or "jerk" or a "nobody likes you"....haha
Thanks for the laughs today Slacker.  I get were even for the pic you'll be posting on your fridge later.
Holy fuck, that was you when you just started hormones? :-[  btw nice "natural" puffy nipples ::)

Everyone here knows that you use steroids, what do you think? people will think you are natural and respect you for that? That's pretty sad.
No, that's in 2002...many years after doing one cycle in 94' and not lifting at all for years.
Everyone knows?  How would you know anything clown, from posting on a forum.
Let's get rid of the, speaking for masses.  "Most would agree", "everyone knows", etc.

I'll be honest, if I had your gains, I'd want someone like myself to be ON steroids.  Though I'm not, it should allow you to make sense of what you look at daily.
N

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2011, 11:27:37 AM »
Is that...  Frankenstein? 

Looks like Renee Toney to me

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2011, 11:31:37 AM »
Looks like Renee Toney to me
It's your average female bodybuilder tribute, of course.

Pretty much the same right.
N

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2011, 11:33:18 AM »
Weak in the arm area?  How about just plain weak. :D
My head look like someone stretched in a reverse vice.But how to get to the end result.It's very simple.  People in Vegas don't have much heart.  Something that requires actual work, they're not about.  Most want to play the bigshot, so maybe this means getting jacked.  They realize they can't hack it naturally...by far, can't diet, don't have the genetics, dedication, etc.  Right away on the juice.  Plus, they see their silly buddies blow up and much like the sheep they are, they do the same.
See, Vegas attracts the fake crowd.  Implants, steroids, clen...doesn't really matter.  They all buy into the fact that they "look good", meanwhile, most look horrid.  Especially the middle aged women trying to hold it together with mild roid cycles and implants.  Disgusting.

Thats what I've heard about the folks in Vegas. Especially how many non-competitor women who juice. Also heard that if you so much as look "pretty in shape" everyone asks "What are you on!?!"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2011, 11:34:24 AM »
It's your average female bodybuilder tribute, of course.

Pretty much the same right.

Manlier than getting a battle wound cauterized with a red hot knife

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2011, 11:37:49 AM »
Manlier than getting a battle wound cauterized with a red hot knife

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2011, 11:41:48 AM »
you need to undertsand somethign friend,,205 8-10% is not average for natural ,,but you are NOT natural you arre nto even clean....you are hormonized,,

you present the epidome of hormone use,,you are exactly what a natural woudl be 8-10% 180 + another 20lb that came from ALL TOGETHER NOW....

H O R M O N E S  lol you sucesfuly mainted same body fat  that a natural would be at 180....you are running 190-200lb 8-10 %  hormonized....taking height into consideration you did exactly what average gymn rat that dedicate to lifting and bodybuild do....they add between 20-40lb from natursal limit and maintain about same body fat especialy if on gh but even with out it if young enough ,,

the end !

gh15 approved

Blah Blah blah.  This is the same bullshit your warped head scribed on Moody's page.  You've gotta be the most JEALOUS poster on here.  You're an admitted user etc, but all you can do is post about naturals and how they must be on something cause they've got a good build.  You are a fool and know only the anabolic side of bodybuilding.  If you knew the other side, you wouldn't be making these bullshit remarks.  Get off your needles and pills cause you're turning into an arroganct self absorbed prick.  Fucking know it all.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2011, 11:44:17 AM »
These are my NATTY pics GH15.  Theyre about a year or so old and above your bullshit top level of where a natty can be.  You don't know anything about natural bodybuilding.  Only the anabolic side.  Speak about things you know about.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
ahahahahahahhha epic thread backfire. someone put the midget with the tough guy tats on a suicide watch.
b

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2011, 11:58:12 AM »

steroid free...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »
These are my NATTY pics GH15.  Theyre about a year or so old and above your bullshit top level of where a natty can be.  You don't know anything about natural bodybuilding.  Only the anabolic side.  Speak about things you know about.
Never workout at my gym.  Your genes are too good.  You wouldn't fit in..haha
Well done.
ahahahahahahhha epic thread backfire. someone put the midget with the tough guy tats on a suicide watch.
No backfire at all.  Just me busting out another no pic fool, such as yourself.
How's that pic coming along?  Your Croatch envy still runs deep.  I'm sure I hurt your feeling with many/some of my posts.  Just let it go and realize, bbing probably isn't for you big guy. ;)
N

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »
Thanks Croatch.

I'm just sick of reading GH15's rants about everyone and their mother's being "hormonized" etc. just because they have a decent build.  You'd really think one that is a known user would easily be able to spot a non-user. 

Keep up the good work and great build.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2011, 01:43:08 PM »
Thanks Croatch.

I'm just sick of reading GH15's rants about everyone and their mother's being "hormonized" etc. just because they have a decent build.  You'd really think one that is a known user would easily be able to spot a non-user. 

Keep up the good work and great build.
The funny thing, you post a shot, looks well above average...my comment, nice job.  Not...you must be on something because nobody could be better than me. ::)
What's your weight/height?  I need to step it up.
N

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2011, 01:49:03 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2011, 01:53:42 PM »

"If I couldn't, nobody can."
 ::)  Come on.  The "competitor" stars alone tell me you need drugs to lift, then justify it by going after $3 trophies.
Show some respect.
N

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2011, 01:56:43 PM »

Smacks of a steroid abuser's jealousy.

Why don't you explain your rolled eyes>?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2011, 01:57:50 PM »
Croatch don't you have a bunch of Youtube video's doing all sorts of shit? An actor of some kind?