Author Topic: The Donald to headline Iowa GOP dinner  (Read 1089 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Donald to headline Iowa GOP dinner
« on: March 23, 2011, 05:04:05 AM »
Donald Trump will make his inaugural trip to Iowa as a potential presidential candidate in June to headline the state GOP's Lincoln Day dinner.

"Mr. Trump’s speech at CPAC earlier this year caught the attention of many political observers and as the ‘First in the Nation’ caucus state, we extended an invite to allow Mr. Trump to introduce himself to Iowa Republicans," state GOP chairman Matt Strawn said in a statement.

Trump's June 10 appearance at the premier fundraiser for Iowa's state party is sure to heighten chatter about the real estate mogul's latest presidential tease. Trump repeatedly has said he will announce his plans in June, and he's already scheduled to speak at the Politics and Eggs breakfast series that month in New Hampshire.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Donald to headline Iowa GOP dinner
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 05:09:57 AM »
Good - I would love to see Trump jump in and steamroll Obama into a pulp.   

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 05:49:06 AM »
it's a sad state of affairs if he gets the nomination

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 05:53:37 AM »
it's a sad state of affairs if he gets the nomination

Why?   He has more real world exprience in many areas than most othes and knows how to get shit done.   

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 05:56:08 AM »

Why?   He has more real world exprience in many areas than most othes and knows how to get shit done.   

what experience as a politician does Trump have?

You have a tendency to go back and forth from saying trump is the best candidate, to trump is the least bad candidate

explain to me why trump is the best candidate, regardless of who else is running

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 05:59:12 AM »
what experience as a politician does Trump have?

You have a tendency to go back and forth from saying trump is the best candidate, to trump is the least bad candidate

explain to me why trump is the best candidate, regardless of who else is running

People are sick of career hack politicians.   Look at the daily shit show we are dealing with having Obama as POTUS.  Every day i another WTF moment with this jerk. 

I prefer someone at this point from outside.  How much worse of a job could they possibly d than obama at this point?     

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 06:03:33 AM »
People are sick of career hack politicians.   Look at the daily shit show we are dealing with having Obama as POTUS.  Every day i another WTF moment with this jerk. 

I prefer someone at this point from outside.  How much worse of a job could they possibly d than obama at this point?     

you did exactly what I said you shouldn't do if you want to make the case of Trump as a good candidate.

"career hack politicians"- Do you mean experienced politicians? Obama is not an experienced politician, he wasn't before he was elected. Using Obama is again going back to "at least Trump isn't as bad as _______". You're suppose to explain why Trump is a good candidate for president, not why he is the least bad compared to all the other bads. You could make that case for good candidacy with anyone who has never been involved in politics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 06:07:30 AM »
you did exactly what I said you shouldn't do if you want to make the case of Trump as a good candidate.

"career hack politicians"- Do you mean experienced politicians? Obama is not an experienced politician, he wasn't before he was elected. Using Obama is again going back to "at least Trump isn't as bad as _______". You're suppose to explain why Trump is a good candidate for president, not why he is the least bad compared to all the other bads. You could make that case for good candidacy with anyone who has never been involved in politics.

Trump would be a good candidate because in this 24/7 media age,  very few other potential OP candidates can get through the media fo nd 24/7 left wing attack mahine like he can. 

He is a very experienced and successful business person and ha good interntional experience in dealng with problems.   He cant be bought off like obamahas been and at least was born in thi country and is not a product ofthe NWO cabal.       

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 08:56:58 AM »
trump has done business with known terrorists.

This doesn't bother you?  We don't know much of it - just the kadaffi mess.

He'll have to reveal it all if he runs - that won't happen. 

If it did, you'd be on here defending him taking $ form this or that middle eastern leader ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »
Didn't stop you from kneepadding boy wonder for three years now despite his associations.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »
Didn't stop you from kneepadding boy wonder for three years now despite his associations.

did obama accept millions from terrorists?  link please

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 11:19:15 AM »
did obama accept millions from terrorists?  link please

Obama has us fighting alongside Al Qaeda in Libya at this very moment.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 11:49:11 AM »
Obama has us fighting alongside Al Qaeda in Libya at this very moment.

yep. 

not like the northern alliance was saints in afghanistan either.  I'm searching for your thread on bush about it, weird, not seeing it ???

face it dude - anytime the USA is working with a rebel group, we're already working with people who are willing to shoot their way to the top of their own govt.  It's hard to find resistance groups that aren't nutbag terrrorist shitbirds committing treason.

And I stand by my original position - stated before Rush and Hannity gave yall an opinion to parrot - I'm 100% against US involvement in libya.  Obama should have let kadaffi kill 10,000 people, and it'd be over now.  As i've said repeatly - the people he wanted to kill were totally attempting an armed overthrow of their own govt.  That's treason in every country.  you try that shit here, you're getting executed for treason too.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
yep. 

not like the northern alliance was saints in afghanistan either.  I'm searching for your thread on bush about it, weird, not seeing it ???

face it dude - anytime the USA is working with a rebel group, we're already working with people who are willing to shoot their way to the top of their own govt.  It's hard to find resistance groups that aren't nutbag terrrorist shitbirds committing treason.

And I stand by my original position - stated before Rush and Hannity gave yall an opinion to parrot - I'm 100% against US involvement in libya.  Obama should have let kadaffi kill 10,000 people, and it'd be over now.  As i've said repeatly - the people he wanted to kill were totally attempting an armed overthrow of their own govt.  That's treason in every country.  you try that shit here, you're getting executed for treason too.

Did you seriously just compare the Northern Alliance to Al Qaeda? Hahahahaha!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
Did you seriously just compare the Northern Alliance to Al Qaeda? Hahahahaha!

from 97 to 2001, the northern alliance were some brutal mofo's.  executing anyone that sneezed.  They were no angels.

Anytime the US works with rebel groups, we look past the fact the group we're empowering is brekaing the law.  cause we know in 5 years, we'll have another expensive (profitable!) war with this new group, and this way we know them.

I'm sensing you don't really understand - this is how shit works, bz.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »
from 97 to 2001, the northern alliance were some brutal mofo's.  executing anyone that sneezed.  They were no angels.

Anytime the US works with rebel groups, we look past the fact the group we're empowering is brekaing the law.  cause we know in 5 years, we'll have another expensive (profitable!) war with this new group, and this way we know them.

I'm sensing you don't really understand - this is how shit works, bz.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban definitely make the Northern Alliance look like angels. Would you like me to pm you some photos to support my claim (seeing as I'll get banned for posting them here)?

I'm sensing that you're trying to rationalize Obama once again cozying up to the terrorists we've been fighting. Is there anything this guy does that you won't kneepad for like the starstruck fanboy you are?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 12:16:13 PM »
You would have thought 240 learned his lesson with obama on ayeres, dorhn, wright, kahlidi, et al.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 12:32:38 PM »
Al Qaeda and the Taliban definitely make the Northern Alliance look like angels.

No photos needed.  Al-Q is evil, and NA is less evil.  I agree. 
Both groups did some murderous shit to get into power.  No saints at that table.

I'm sensing that you're trying to rationalize Obama once again cozying up to the terrorists we've been fighting. Is there anything this guy does that you won't kneepad for like the starstruck fanboy you are?

Obama in bed with bad dudes to topple leaders he dislikes?   Every president has done that.  period.  What the F are we even arguing about here?