Author Topic: Elizabeth Taylor dies  (Read 19460 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Elizabeth Taylor dies
« on: March 23, 2011, 06:40:06 AM »
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/12517000?GT1=43001

Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor, who went from child star to screen siren, died Wednesday in Los Angeles from congestive heart failure. She was 79. Her children were at her side when she died.

Taylor had been in Cedar-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for about six weeks.

:

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Elizabeth Taylor dies
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 06:48:27 AM »
Not only she was fucking hot at her peak (though she went downhill pretty fast) but from what has been said, she did things in beds that would have made Rocco call the cops.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 06:49:04 AM »
larry david once bought sunglasses like hers

RIP

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 06:49:47 AM »
She was HOT back in the day drank alot married like 8 times many fights with Richard Burton. RIP.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 06:50:35 AM »
Pretty attractive woman at some point and a great actress.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 06:51:39 AM »
Just heard. Not many left from that generation/studio system. Went through men like wildfire and didn't apologize. She was one hell of a gal.

Add: And let's not forget her humanitarian efforts, especially with regards to AIDS awareness, when no one other public figure would go near it. That's real character.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 06:53:56 AM »
PIP Liz.
O

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 06:55:28 AM »
Cleopatra.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 06:56:02 AM »
Great in her time but she's already been dead for years.

...pip

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 06:56:23 AM »
PIP ET.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 06:58:35 AM »
maybe now you wil understand what gh15 mean by saying you we are left with nothing but generation nothignness,,its up to you to try to fix this problem not anyone else,,otherwize you will have nothing to leave on ,,

no need to bring kids to thw world into this kind of generation ,,your generation is F A I L E D ,,any kid you bring into the world are going to suffer and it is done from selfish reason to satisfy selfish need ,,these day fisrt look in mirror and fix yourself only then think about next generaiton because from generation nothingnes nothing good can come even if it is simly kid for 5-6 years

good actress,,shoudl have taken britney spears insted or one of the other talentles whores,,still rathr have 80 year old in the world over those failures

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 07:07:44 AM »
maybe now you wil understand what gh15 mean by saying you we are left with nothing but generation nothignness,,its up to you to try to fix this problem not anyone else,,otherwize you will have nothing to leave on ,,

no need to bring kids to thw world into this kind of generation ,,your generation is F A I L E D ,,any kid you bring into the world are going to suffer and it is done from selfish reason to satisfy selfish need ,,these day fisrt look in mirror and fix yourself only then think about next generaiton because from generation nothingnes nothing good can come even if it is simly kid for 5-6 years

good actress,,shoudl have taken britney spears insted or one of the other talentles whores,,still rathr have 80 year old in the world over those failures

gh15 approved
X2.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 07:34:21 AM »
Not only she was fucking hot at her peak (though she went downhill pretty fast) but from what has been said, she did things in beds that would have made Rocco call the cops.

like what?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 08:43:52 AM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 08:45:56 AM »

Great actress, and looked incredible.  First actress to make $1 million on a film.  They will honor her star on the Hollywood Boardwalk at 11am our time when the Chamber of Commerce brings flowers.  Also, a very nice person, with tough times, over 40 surgeries and illnesses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 08:48:14 AM »
PIP.  She got way more out of life than many do.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 08:49:40 AM »
Is it really necessary to talk about someone who was a pretty face 50 years ago?
America...haha, no wonder people hate us.
N

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 08:51:32 AM »
RIP  :(

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 08:51:51 AM »

Is there a funny free pic for libel?

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 08:56:00 AM »
Is it really necessary to talk about someone who was a pretty face 50 years ago?
America...haha, no wonder people hate us.

You're right, a much better non repetitive topic is to talk about how steroid users suck and how great you are for staying natural.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 08:58:27 AM »
You're right, a much better non repetitive topic is to talk about how steroid users suck and how great you are for staying natural.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Steroid users do NOT suck.  That is foolish talk.  I am no better than any steroid user...just my gains.
I feel bad for these guys.  Day in day out, years later, they still usually look like bloated shit.  I would personally quit lifting all together, if that were my experience.  These guys who are 40+, try bbing...fail, then take drugs to feel like they did something in a gym.  It's hard to watch, painful really.
Yeah, Elizabeth Taylor.  I care about that topic as much as the Super Bowl.  Both irrelevant.
N

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 09:01:47 AM »

newmom

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 09:08:20 AM »
shame indeed. RIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 09:18:26 AM »
Steroid users do NOT suck.  That is foolish talk.  I am no better than any steroid user...just my gains.
I feel bad for these guys.  Day in day out, years later, they still usually look like bloated shit.  I would personally quit lifting all together, if that were my experience.  These guys who are 40+, try bbing...fail, then take drugs to feel like they did something in a gym.  It's hard to watch, painful really.
Yeah, Elizabeth Taylor.  I care about that topic as much as the Super Bowl.  Both irrelevant.

the diff is steroid users which you are one of ...can quit taking the steroids and within 3 week look ripped lined dry and magnifico,,the ones who dont know how to take steroids are the ones who look like shit,,any bodybuilder who do it 24 7 know how to take them and the secret is ...you look at your best when you take little time off as in 1-3 weeks ....then hoopla on again

take a fella on hgh and steroid.....lets say testosterona trenbolona acetate and masterona....+ hgh,,,he will all be watery and low body fat ,,he will look blurred and althoggh low body fat and defined you may even be thinking he is not all that...then he take 2 week off lol sometimes 2 day off injects and what happen? what happen is you come into gym and cant stop staring at him and wonder what how where when while you walking as close as you can to him and look from the angled  mirror at his physoqe and just wonder how does he look so lean and defined suddenly with that much thickness,,you hear people tellin him he is big lol while in reality he lose 15lb ,,,you know what they telkl  him he is so big? becauseeeee he got into fuckin condition after dropping the water which is the only problem of hormonized lifters,,

the distance between hormonized lifter and marvelous look is exactly 2 days to 3 weeks !   

and that my firend ! is the truth!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 09:21:11 AM »
PIP
Deep Tissue Massage