Author Topic: Trump goes birther in The View again. Ha ha ha ha ha YOU ARE FIRED ZERO!  (Read 3964 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMFAO

Ha ha ha ha.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I have a copy of my original birth certificate as I'm sure most of us do (except SAMSON).

Where is Osamas? Why is he hiding it?

Why are some of you so obsessed with ignoring the fact that it is extremely fishy that the most powerful man in the world refuses to release ordinary, typical information about himself?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I have a copy of my original birth certificate as I'm sure most of us do (except SAMSON).

Where is Osamas? Why is he hiding it?

Why are some of you so obsessed with ignoring the fact that it is extremely fishy that the most powerful man in the world refuses to release ordinary, typical information about himself?

GW - if you listen to the clip i posted with Tom Fife - he says the russian lady told him bama was born in Washington.  there is a thery that Bama was born in Washington and not Hawaii since his mother was cited in Seattle at the time o other business. 

Some also theorize that it listsa different father on the BC. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I hate when people play the race card it usually means they have run out of sound arguments so they attack the messenger instead

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Trump is now 'really concerned' about Obama's birthplace
By: CNN Political Producer Alexander Mooney

(CNN) – He off-handedly questioned President Obama's birthplace last week – a comment that drew strong rebukes from some quarters - but now business mogul Donald Trump says he's more concerned than ever that the president was, in fact, not born in the United States.

Trump – who, however improbably, claims to be considering a presidential bid – said that since his first public statement on the issue last week, "a lot of facts are emerging" that are making him question more seriously where Obama was born.

"I am really concerned," Trump said during an appearance on Fox News. "You have no doctors, you have no nurses … that remember."

"I brought it up just routinely, and all of the sudden a lot of facts are emerging, and I am starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country," he exclaimed.

In an interview with ABC last week, Trump claimed that nobody remembered Obama as a child in Hawaii – a statement that was categorically false. His kindergarten teachers and others have previously given interviews with local Hawaii papers detailing their memory of Obama at that time.

Trump did not repeat that claim Monday, but brushed off past statements from current Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie that he remembers Obama being born.

"I doubt it," Trump said of Abercrombie's contentions. "I think this guy should be investigated. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break. He's just trying to do something for his party."

In 2008, the Obama campaign produced a certification of live birth that reports his birthplace as Honolulu, Hawaii. He attended kindergarten there before moving to Jakarta, Indonesia with his stepfather at age six. Trump, like others who question the president's birth place, is not satisfied with the certification of live birth.

"They give you a certificate of live birth, which anybody can get. Just walk into the hospital and you get a certificate of live birth," he said. "It's not even signed by people."

And one more thing that irks Trump - using "birthers" to describe those who continue to press this issue:

"I don't like the term birthers. I think it's unfair to them. These are people that want to see a birth certificate. They want to know the president was born here."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/28/trump-is-now-really-concerned-about-obamas-birthplace/#more-151768

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
This is a CT and should be moved to that board.  

I will acknowledge that Obama is hiding his academic information and i believe it's because it's not as high a standard as many would claim it to be.  He's in a lose/lose in that regard.  If it's even the slightest bit left leaning or controversial he'll be torn to shreds and he knows it.  That is what should be focused on, not this whole birth certificate nonsense.  
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
This is a CT and should be moved to that board. 

Is he right, mods?

It's a CT as much as 911, and yall move those threads to the CT board faster than Bush can say "You've covered your ass, now get outta here" to an agent delivering intel on an upcoming attack.

The socials and the newspaper articles where obama himself claimed to be from kenya, first senator from kenya, etc - that's enough to convince me the repub congress should open an investigation.  But no, let's start a 27th anti-abortion bill we know will fail.  Great thinking. punkasses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is he right, mods?

It's a CT as much as 911, and yall move those threads to the CT board faster than Bush can say "You've covered your ass, now get outta here" to an agent delivering intel on an upcoming attack.

The socials and the newspaper articles where obama himself claimed to be from kenya, first senator from kenya, etc - that's enough to convince me the repub congress should open an investigation.  But no, let's start a 27th anti-abortion bill we know will fail.  Great thinking. punkasses.

Why is it a CT when obama himself still has not released the long form BC? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

a CT goes against the govt's official account of events.

Both parties, the election groups, and congress have acknoweldged he was born here. 

While i agree it's bullshit - it's also a CT. 

I smelled bullshit all over 911, but since "Bush said so", it was nutty and unpatriotic for anyone to question the laundry list of violations, irregularities, and impossibilities with this.

So while it's obvious to anyone with a fraction of a brain cell that WTC7 was a controlled demolition and that Obama did interviews talking about how proud he was to be a senator from Kenya - the fact remains:

The go against the official govt account - they are conspiracy theories.  Deal with it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
a CT goes against the govt's official account of events.

Both parties, the election groups, and congress have acknoweldged he was born here. 

While i agree it's bullshit - it's also a CT. 

I smelled bullshit all over 911, but since "Bush said so", it was nutty and unpatriotic for anyone to question the laundry list of violations, irregularities, and impossibilities with this.

So while it's obvious to anyone with a fraction of a brain cell that WTC7 was a controlled demolition and that Obama did interviews talking about how proud he was to be a senator from Kenya - the fact remains:

The go against the official govt account - they are conspiracy theories.  Deal with it.

Ha ha ha ha -

i'mm make you adeal -

I will agree with you we need a 911 investigation again and you agree Obama's birth situation is all a fabrication? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God

Why does he have to?  The state of Hawaii says it's legit, the governor says it's legit, are they somehow in on a CT for a Kenyan born president?  Give me a break it's loonie tunes.    
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I will agree with you we need a 911 investigation again and you agree Obama's birth situation is all a fabrication? 

There's no need to pretend to separate your emotional ties to 911 and fake that - I know since you were there, you can't imagine a govt allowing it.  That's like getting assraped by your father (not saying it happened, just pointing out the level of violation from a person whose sole job it is to protect you).

So I "get" you can't get over it. 

We are already in agreement with the birther issue - you know that, right?  I accept the fact no 'legit' candidate can 'go there'.  But of course his BC is BS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I hate when people play the race card it usually means they have run out of sound arguments so they attack the messenger instead

This is actually progress for Whoppi.  When O'Reilly made a true statement about Islamic Terrorists, she walked off the set.

She's a child.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
wow, tons of these birther threads. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
wow, tons of these birther threads. 

buckshot approach. Say the same thing loud enough and spread it around enough that if it isnt disputed on 10 of 10 threads...he calls it fact

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trump warns of 'greatest scam' ever
CNN ^ | 03/31/2011 | CNN Political Unit

It's official: Donald Trump is a "birther." But he'd prefer you don't use that term.

Speaking to MSNBC Thursday, the business mogul and improbable presidential candidate reiterated much of what he has said in the last several days when it comes to doubting President Obama's birthplace, declaring, "I am embracing the issue, and I'm proud of the issue. I think somebody has to embrace it."

(Excerpt) Read more at politicalticker.blogs.cn n.com ...