Author Topic: Jon Olav Einemo...WTF????  (Read 15926 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Jon Olav Einemo...WTF????
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2011, 01:18:07 PM »
300 lbs in the cage.......riiiiiiiiiiii ght.

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)   ::)

Exactly  ;D

We got a certified idiot here  :D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2011, 01:23:25 PM »
With a normal fight weight cut, plus an average amount of weight gain/muscle/fat, this is entirely possible.
I though you were sure about this. Now you tell it's "possible"  ::)

Do you even know that fighter's generally cut 20+lbs pounds of weight for weigh-ins?

Yes - of course. But he didn't cut any in his previous fight. By using your logic, he would've gone from not having to cut weight to gaining 41lbs and having to cut 35 lbs for the fight. Compare Carwin in those two fights. He did NOT gain 40+ lbs. He looks almost identical. A 40 lbs weight gain is huge and would show.

So want to admit your wrong yet? Or do I keep making you look like a fool?
Seriously, stick to slobbering over men in thongs in muscle worship beauty pageants...You appear to do better at that.
You're owning yourself just fine here. And wow - touche - I browse a bodybuilding board.  ::) You hurt my feelings! Why don't you go to Sherdog and not come back here. See ya..!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 02:32:57 PM »
I though you were sure about this. Now you tell it's "possible"  ::)

Yes - of course. But he didn't cut any in his previous fight. By using your logic, he would've gone from not having to cut weight to gaining 41lbs and having to cut 35 lbs for the fight. Compare Carwin in those two fights. He did NOT gain 40+ lbs. He looks almost identical. A 40 lbs weight gain is huge and would show.
You're owning yourself just fine here. And wow - touche - I browse a bodybuilding board.  ::) You hurt my feelings! Why don't you go to Sherdog and not come back here. See ya..!

You must be high on Centopani's soiled posing trunks...

I could debate with you all day and you just wouldn't understand....and that's ok.

Did you forget what the original topic was about?

Carwin will be huge compared to this real life gimp he's facing. Hopefully, you can understand that.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2011, 07:47:06 PM »
Carwin will be huge compared to this real life gimp he's facing. Hopefully, you can understand that.

Let's make a deal - I promise to understand that if you promise to understand Carwin doesn't fight at 300lbs

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2011, 10:01:25 PM »
Let's make a deal - I promise to understand that if you promise to understand Carwin doesn't fight at 300lbs

Pointless....

We know one thing is certain...Carwin cut weight to make 265 in his last fight. Something you incorrectly disputed.  Carwin has stated what his walk around weight in numerous times.

End of discussion.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2011, 11:53:30 AM »
Carwin has stated what his walk around weight in numerous times.

Oh, suddenly 300 lbs is his "walk around weight". Wasn't that supposed to be his weight in the cage? At least I'm man enough to admit I was mistaken regarding him never cutting weight.

So, you basically believe that after stepping on the scale at 265 lbs at the weigh ins, he ate and drank 35 lbs of food/fluids before the fight within 24 hours?

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!!!  ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2011, 01:39:53 PM »
Oh, suddenly 300 lbs is his "walk around weight". Wasn't that supposed to be his weight in the cage? At least I'm man enough to admit I was mistaken regarding him never cutting weight.

So, you basically believe that after stepping on the scale at 265 lbs at the weigh ins, he ate and drank 35 lbs of food/fluids before the fight within 24 hours?

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!!!  ;D

I estimated 290-300 lbs in the cage.

Neither is a rediuclous amount of weight/water/fludis to gain on someone with that bodyweight.

You really don't know much about MMA do you?

Admit that and I'll leave you alone.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2011, 02:09:35 PM »
I estimated 290-300 lbs in the cage.

Your estimate is 290-300, my guess is maybe 265-275. No athlete gains 40+ lbs of muscle in a year between fights without dramatically changing his look. And he didn't gain 40 lbs of fat either. In other words, he did NOT gain 40+ lbs. You can see it simply by looking at the photos / video. That's the only 'proof' we have to go by. I have no footage of him stepping on the scale moments before the fight, and I assume neither do you. So, feel free to show photographic evidence supporting that he gained 40 lbs.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2011, 09:15:20 PM »
Your estimate is 290-300, my guess is maybe 265-275. No athlete gains 40+ lbs of muscle in a year between fights without dramatically changing his look. And he didn't gain 40 lbs of fat either. In other words, he did NOT gain 40+ lbs. You can see it simply by looking at the photos / video. That's the only 'proof' we have to go by. I have no footage of him stepping on the scale moments before the fight, and I assume neither do you. So, feel free to show photographic evidence supporting that he gained 40 lbs.

Where are you getting this 40 lbs of muscle in a year B.S.?

I've already proven my case, you will discredit any pictures posted anyways....

You ready to head back to the men in thongs section yet?

I give you a hint...there are interviews on the web where he states his walk around weight.  Search for those and you'll have your proof.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 07:24:34 AM »
Where are you getting this 40 lbs of muscle in a year B.S.?

You must be slow, so I'll explain it to you one more time. Read carefully. His weight at UFC 96 was 259 - no weight cut. You claim his fight weight a year later was up to 300 lbs. Get it now? Or is this still too complicated?

I give you a hint...there are interviews on the web where he states his walk around weight.  Search for those and you'll have your proof.

God you're dumb! You think walk around weight and fight day weight are the same? LOL! Do I believe he walks around 300 lbs offseason? Absolutely! Do I believe he doesn't drop any of that weight before a fight? Of course not. Fighters - just like many other athletes get heavier and then cut weight for a fight / event.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2011, 08:38:06 AM »
You must be slow, so I'll explain it to you one more time. Read carefully. His weight at UFC 96 was 259 - no weight cut. You claim his fight weight a year later was up to 300 lbs. Get it now? Or is this still too complicated?

God you're dumb! You think walk around weight and fight day weight are the same? LOL! Do I believe he walks around 300 lbs offseason? Absolutely! Do I believe he doesn't drop any of that weight before a fight? Of course not. Fighters - just like many other athletes get heavier and then cut weight for a fight / event.

Nice owning  ;D Cant believe this douche ( weightpshr) is saying Carwin is 290-300 in the cage, then backtracking that its his 'walkaround weight' lol He clearly knows nothing about HW fights, they dont need to cut weight before a fight, so why would Carwin cut to 260 or whatever for the weigh in then gain 40lbs come fight night?Seriously you have no clue

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »
they dont need to cut weight before a fight, so why would Carwin cut to 260 or whatever for the weigh in then gain 40lbs come fight night?Seriously you have no clue

Actually, they need to be 265 or under, but it just makes no sense for him to be 259 in his previous fight and then blow up to 300 lbs in a little over a year. But yeah, for sure he's a dumbass

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »
Nice owning  ;D Cant believe this douche ( weightpshr) is saying Carwin is 290-300 in the cage, then backtracking that its his 'walkaround weight' lol He clearly knows nothing about HW fights, they dont need to cut weight before a fight, so why would Carwin cut to 260 or whatever for the weigh in then gain 40lbs come fight night?Seriously you have no clue

I haven't read this whole thread, but I think you're confused.  Heavyweights have to be under 265 you dumbass.  So, the really big guys like Lesnar, Carwin, Big Foot, etc. all have to cut weight.  And, when fighters talk about their "walk around weight" they are not referring to some off season bloated weight ::)  They are referring to what they cut from for a fight.  As it relates to Carwin, I have read/seen interviews where he says he cuts from around 285.  When you're that big, 20lbs is one day is nothing.  After weighing in at 265, I'm sure he's easily back up to his walk around the day of the fight.

Hope that helps. 
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2011, 03:40:17 PM »

WOW you just verified your ignorance.  You really think that many HW don't cut weight?

There is no backtracking going on.  I didn't say offseason did I? He may be over 300+ when he's not in shape/"offseason"...I have no idea.

If you followed MMA you would know what walkaround weight means.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2011, 03:53:06 PM »
I haven't read this whole thread, but I think you're confused.  Heavyweights have to be under 265 you dumbass.  So, the really big guys like Lesnar, Carwin, Big Foot, etc. all have to cut weight.  And, when fighters talk about their "walk around weight" they are not referring to some off season bloated weight ::)  They are referring to what they cut from for a fight.  As it relates to Carwin, I have read/seen interviews where he says he cuts from around 285.  When you're that big, 20lbs is one day is nothing.  After weighing in at 265, I'm sure he's easily back up to his walk around the day of the fight.

Hope that helps. 

Well said. 

Hopefully this does help these chumps.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2011, 06:32:37 PM »
Carwin at 259 and 300 lbs. That 40+ lb weight gain sure changed his physique dramatically  ::)

He must be fighting his next fight at 340 lbs.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2011, 06:36:54 PM »
This is how 49 lb weight gain looks like

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2011, 07:58:45 PM »
Carwin at 259 and 300 lbs. That 40+ lb weight gain sure changed his physique dramatically  ::)

He must be fighting his next fight at 340 lbs.

Come on bro...what are these pics going to prove?

This is something you can relate with a little better.
Tell me why this guy looks bigger than any of them and he's almost a midget in real life LOL!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2011, 09:42:55 PM »

It's 10000000x more proof than your "he's 300 lbs because I say so". Try harder, or keep getting owned.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2011, 06:30:41 AM »

Hope that helps. 

They may HAVE to be under 265 'dumbass' but theres no way Carwin needs to cut weight to make that.He isnt 300lbs , and yes i know what walkaround weight.I think too many douchebags like you glorify that these guys are superhuman beings and have to cut 40lbs to make a weight.Seriously stop fantasizing over fighters.Theyre not the be all and end all.

Oh and ir doesnt matter what weight you are my friend, 20lbs gained in 1 day is ALOT.Youre seriously deluded if you think somebody gains 20lbs in a day...

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2011, 06:41:18 AM »

This is something you can relate with a little better.
Tell me why this guy looks bigger than any of them and he's almost a midget in real life LOL!

The things you come out with to argue about are fukin stupid.Why post up a picture of a bodybuilder?It has nothing to do with the fact you just saw what a massive weight gain in an athlete is, because you said Carwin has gained a similar amount of weight to Overeem basically, when you can clearly see he hasnt gained anything.You are owned now end the thread and stop digging a deeper hole

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2011, 06:31:13 AM »
They may HAVE to be under 265 'dumbass' but theres no way Carwin needs to cut weight to make that.He isnt 300lbs , and yes i know what walkaround weight.I think too many douchebags like you glorify that these guys are superhuman beings and have to cut 40lbs to make a weight.Seriously stop fantasizing over fighters.Theyre not the be all and end all.

Oh and ir doesnt matter what weight you are my friend, 20lbs gained in 1 day is ALOT.Youre seriously deluded if you think somebody gains 20lbs in a day...

Damn Bro....you just outed yourself as the biggest idiot yet. Seriously, how closely do you follow MMA?  Many fighters easily cut 20lbs to weigh in.
Another thing to further put the nail in your coffin of stupidity is heavier guys can cut larger amounts of weight if they needed to. (Water)

Go to the 1:20 mark....Anthony "Rumble" Johnson admits that he's 195 here on fight night.  He weighed in at 170 24hrs earlier!!!! That's 25lbs on a Welterweight.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHA

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2011, 07:54:34 AM »
to cut 25 lbs of water before a fight has to be nerve racking shit...

you've got to be wondering if you can even do it especially after the long layoff he's had.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2011, 08:41:58 AM »
Go to the 1:20 mark....Anthony "Rumble" Johnson admits that he's 195 here on fight night.  He weighed in at 170 24hrs earlier!!!!

Of course lower weight class guys cut weight. Thanks for brand new information. We're talking about your claim of Carwin gaining 40 lbs between fights. Look at the photos moron - did not happen

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2011, 10:27:23 AM »
Of course lower weight class guys cut weight. Thanks for brand new information. We're talking about your claim of Carwin gaining 40 lbs between fights. Look at the photos moron - did not happen

What do you think looking at photos is going to prove ::)  Look at the Spider's 185 & 205 pics...it's a 20-25lbs difference and he looks identical. 

Can't believe this argument is still going on.  The issue is, do fighters (even heavy weight) cut as much as 20lbs the day before the fight?  And the answer is yes...end of story ::)
w