Author Topic: Jon Olav Einemo...WTF????  (Read 15910 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Jon Olav Einemo...WTF????
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »
Of course lower weight class guys cut weight. Thanks for brand new information. We're talking about your claim of Carwin gaining 40 lbs between fights. Look at the photos moron - did not happen

I was replying to your boy kevcat who thinks it's insane to think someone cuts 20lbs in a day.  

I've already proved my point with you ....no need to embarrass yourself any further.

Oh and ir doesnt matter what weight you are my friend, 20lbs gained in 1 day is ALOT.Youre seriously deluded if you think somebody gains 20lbs in a day...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2011, 12:19:54 PM »
I've already proved my point with you ....no need to embarrass yourself any further.

If Carwin gaining 40 lbs is the jerking off material you need, then go ahead.. keep dreaming

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2011, 12:29:07 PM »
If Carwin gaining 40 lbs is the jerking off material you need, then go ahead.. keep dreaming

Let me further embarrass you...

Carwin weighed in at 265 for his last fight with Lesnar. If he cut a minimum of 25lbs of water, he would be 290 in the cage, possibly more if he cut more water.

Tell me what part of this is so hard for you to come to terms with?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2011, 02:35:07 PM »
Damn Bro....you just outed yourself as the biggest idiot yet. Seriously, how closely do you follow MMA?  Many fighters easily cut 20lbs to weigh in.
Another thing to further put the nail in your coffin of stupidity is heavier guys can cut larger amounts of weight if they needed to. (Water)

Go to the 1:20 mark....Anthony "Rumble" Johnson admits that he's 195 here on fight night.  He weighed in at 170 24hrs earlier!!!! That's 25lbs on a Welterweight.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHA

OF COURSE fighters cut fukin 20lb and more before fights asshole.Your claim is they do these things in a day.Do you have proof of that?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2011, 05:47:15 PM »
Tell me what part of this is so hard for you to come to terms with?

Since you're extremely slow, I'll explain it to you one more time. He wouldn't gain 30-40 lbs without looking different. Now go get a tissue and jizz one off for Dana

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2011, 05:58:02 PM »
And just in case anyone cares about Carwin's word re: this matter, this is what he has to say:

When asked about how much weight he cuts to reach the limit for Heavyweights (265 pounds) Carwin said he cuts up to 20 pounds.

“Usually I walk around at about 275 to 280, but about three months out I clean up my diet and eat healthy, and I tend to get down pretty lean. Usually by fight time I shouldn’t have to cut weight”.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2011, 07:12:03 PM »
And just in case anyone cares about Carwin's word re: this matter, this is what he has to say:

When asked about how much weight he cuts to reach the limit for Heavyweights (265 pounds) Carwin said he cuts up to 20 pounds.

“Usually I walk around at about 275 to 280, but about three months out I clean up my diet and eat healthy, and I tend to get down pretty lean. Usually by fight time I shouldn’t have to cut weight”.

That's from an interview he did leading up to the Gonzaga fight right?  I've seen other interviews where he says he walks into the cage at around 280.
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2011, 08:11:40 PM »

I just posted proof you idiot....Johnson is here saying he weighs 195 on fight night. He weighed in at 170 24 hrs. earlier.

24hrs is a day in case you didn't know.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2011, 08:15:29 PM »
Since you're extremely slow, I'll explain it to you one more time. He wouldn't gain 30-40 lbs without looking different. Now go get a tissue and jizz one off for Dana

Once again, you would not be able to tell on pictures alone....you should know this.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2011, 08:16:52 PM »

http://news.fightmagazine.com/lesnar-vs-carwin-weight-one-minute-1071/

But guys like Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin cut weight to make the 265-pound limit. They might outweigh an opponent by 40 pounds or more on fight night and that’s simply not fair when every other division features fights between equally matched competitors.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2011, 09:55:07 PM »
Once again, you would not be able to tell on pictures alone....you should know this.

Yes, your word has more credibility than pictures  ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2011, 06:46:16 AM »
Yes, your word has more credibility than pictures  ::)

I have posted MULTIPLE sources to prove my point.  Please don't exaggerate.
Running out of retorts aren't you?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2011, 06:50:41 AM »
This whole thread has gone on for three fucking pages with you guys bickering back and forth about nothing.  Who gives a shit about cutting weight.

This shoulda been a one page thread max, just discussing Carwin's upcoming fight.  BUT, as is par for the course on this board, this thing has gone on and on...

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2011, 06:54:28 AM »
I just posted proof you idiot....Johnson is here saying he weighs 195 on fight night. He weighed in at 170 24 hrs. earlier.

24hrs is a day in case you didn't know.

Do you believe everything fighters say as gospel? Have you neer heard of exaggerations with height/weight etc etc?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2011, 07:25:07 AM »
Do you believe everything fighters say as gospel? Have you neer heard of exaggerations with height/weight etc etc?

You're acting like this is the first time you've ever heard of someone dropping 20+lbs of water for weigh-ins. Yes, I do believe that fighters cut 20+lbs of water for weigh-ins, which are 24 hrs before fighting.

Please explain this statement to me instead of dodging the question repeatedly:

Oh and ir doesnt matter what weight you are my friend, 20lbs gained in 1 day is ALOT.Youre seriously deluded if you think somebody gains 20lbs in a day...

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2011, 07:28:14 AM »
This whole thread has gone on for three fucking pages with you guys bickering back and forth about nothing.  Who gives a shit about cutting weight.

This shoulda been a one page thread max, just discussing Carwin's upcoming fight.  BUT, as is par for the course on this board, this thing has gone on and on...

I agree....it's ridiculous that we're arguing about something so trivial as weight cutting.

I also find some of the comments baffling....it truly makes me wonder if some of these guys even casually follow the sport of MMA.

I like a good debate as much as the next guy. Our opinions can differ, but come on, at least know the basic fundamentals of the sport first.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2011, 07:42:14 AM »
People in general like to argue... and given that the interface is thru a computer without a face-to-face confrontation, people like it even more.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2011, 07:46:19 AM »
People in general like to argue... and given that the interface is thru a computer without a face-to-face confrontation, people like it even more.

is that how this internet stuff works ?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2011, 07:52:17 AM »
is that how this internet stuff works ?

Smart ass.  ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2011, 09:31:09 AM »
I have posted MULTIPLE sources to prove my point.

Go ahead, post a source that says Carwin fights at 300 lbs.

Since Carwin says himself he slowly loses his offseason weight over 3 months, I assume this is what you believe happened:

UFC 84 - Carwin drops weight slowly to 252 lbs, no weight cut required
UFC 89 - Carwin drops weight slowly to 264 lbs, no weight cut required
UFC 96 - Carwin drops weight slowly to 259 lbs, no weight cut required
UFC 116 - Carwin bulks up to 300 lbs during offseason, well over his usual 275-285 lbs. Carwin chooses NOT to cut weight over 3 months before UFC 116 but instead chooses to stay at 300 lbs. Before weigh ins, Carwin dehydrates himself 35 lbs to step on the scales at 265 lbs. After that, Carwin gains the 35 lbs back to fight at 300 lbs.

So, you basically believe that is what happened, right?  ::) ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2011, 11:10:50 AM »
Go ahead, post a source that says Carwin fights at 300 lbs.

Since Carwin says himself he slowly loses his offseason weight over 3 months, I assume this is what you believe happened:

UFC 84 - Carwin drops weight slowly to 252 lbs, no weight cut required
UFC 89 - Carwin drops weight slowly to 264 lbs, no weight cut required
UFC 96 - Carwin drops weight slowly to 259 lbs, no weight cut required
UFC 116 - Carwin bulks up to 300 lbs during offseason, well over his usual 275-285 lbs. Carwin chooses NOT to cut weight over 3 months before UFC 116 but instead chooses to stay at 300 lbs. Before weigh ins, Carwin dehydrates himself 35 lbs to step on the scales at 265 lbs. After that, Carwin gains the 35 lbs back to fight at 300 lbs.

So, you basically believe that is what happened, right?  ::) ::)

290-300lbs in the cage...

How or why is only known by Carwin himself.

Take it or leave it...that's the way it is. I'm sorry that it has gotten you so confused.

Getting back to the original post that started all of this, was my statement that Carwin has a lot to lose and nothing to gain by fighting this skinny, 220lb twink with a gimp foot.

You do agree that Carwin will be the heavier fighter, right?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2011, 11:22:39 AM »
290-300lbs in the cage...
LOL! So you actually believe he didn't cut weight for the weight, stayed at around 300 lbs, dropped 35 lbs of water and then drank it back before the fight. ;D

How or why is only known by Carwin himself.
;D

Take it or leave it...that's the way it is. I'm sorry that it has gotten you so confused.
I think you're the one confused here. You're basically saying the scenario I presented above is what you believe and simply say "only Carwin knows" when it obviously MAKES NO SENSE and you got no balls to admit it

Getting back to the original post that started all of this, was my statement that Carwin has a lot to lose and nothing to gain by fighting this skinny, 220lb twink with a gimp foot.

You do agree that Carwin will be the heavier fighter, right?
Of course, when did I say he will not be the heavier fighter? Also, I totally agree with you - Carwin has nothing to gain.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »
LOL! So you actually believe he didn't cut weight for the weight, stayed at around 300 lbs, dropped 35 lbs of water and then drank it back before the fight. ;D
 ;D
I think you're the one confused here. You're basically saying the scenario I presented above is what you believe and simply say "only Carwin knows" when it obviously MAKES NO SENSE and you got no balls to admit it
Of course, when did I say he will not be the heavier fighter? Also, I totally agree with you - Carwin has nothing to gain.

For the record, if he weighed 290 in the cage, that would be a 25lbs weight/water cut on a HW. Nothing abnormal there.
A 35lb weight/water cut would be a little more extreme, but hardly abnormal either.

Because it doesn't make sense to YOU, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. Got it.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2011, 11:44:12 AM »
A 35lb weight/water cut would be a little more extreme, but hardly abnormal either.

It would be VERY abnormal for a fighter who was 259 lbs just a year ago and didn't cut an ounce. If Carwin gained 41 lbs between the fights and didn't cut the fat slowly, and simply dropped the water and then gained it back, he'd look DRAMATICALLY different. Oh wait. According to you that's not enough to show  ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2011, 12:21:31 PM »
It would be VERY abnormal for a fighter who was 259 lbs just a year ago and didn't cut an ounce. If Carwin gained 41 lbs between the fights and didn't cut the fat slowly, and simply dropped the water and then gained it back, he'd look DRAMATICALLY different. Oh wait. According to you that's not enough to show  ::)

290-300lbs in the cage. My statement still stands.

If you think pictures prove something, why don't you post me pics of the his last fight with Brock that PROVE he's not 290-300lbs.