Author Topic: Ok you shaved apes, what do you think about this finished site  (Read 26742 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Ok you shaved apes, what do you think about this finished site
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2011, 02:44:26 PM »
looks like a site you arrive at when you typed in the wrong url.

Fuck.....funniest post of the year. I literally just spit out diet pepsi reading this.

It's funny because it's true.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »
oh oh, Basile calls out Goodrum and states he doesn't have a legal entity.  Vincenzo, is conan labs registered with any authorities and licensed to do business transactions?

I've had a business license since 2001.  Basile is a proven idiot.
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2011, 02:53:56 PM »
LOL! What bothers me is there is no Conan Labs. The name is bullshit and so is the concept. This is another empty Goodrum dream salvaged out of some internet fire sale.

If Goodrum can't earn his Blue Stars on Getbig how is he going to be respected in his business ventures as a bodybuilder or expert?

I'm sure many judge him because of this.

If Dante from True Protein posted on a regular basis and DID NOT have blue stars under his name, then nobody would buy product from him.

You're a fucking idiot Basile. I"m just not sure if you're more of an idiot than Goodrum or not.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2011, 02:57:12 PM »

Actually Ron was going to give them to me back in 2007.  But I declined them as I felt that I wanted to do more contest to have more meaning to it.  Plus I wasn't attending the Arnold to meet him although I ended up meeting him at the Olympia that year.... There's been a lot of people who have created threads demanding for me to get blue stars but I've never pursued it or cared much about them because I'm already considered an industry figure.  I'm more recognized then most IFBB pros so why would I care....here's part the email below.

As far as failure is concerned.  I do quite nicely in business and best of all, I enjoy making a living off the health and fitness industry.  But Basile.....one things for sure....you need to go back to playing shuffleboard rather than mess with me.

Sad but true.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2011, 03:19:46 PM »
I'm sure many judge him because of this.

If Dante from True Protein posted on a regular basis and DID NOT have blue stars under his name, then nobody would buy product from him.

You're a fucking idiot Basile. I"m just not sure if you're more of an idiot than Goodrum or not.

Check out this post from Ironage.  He had to cry and moan to get some stars..... ::)

Vince
"Could someone explain how the coloured stars work here? I take it moderators have green stars, administrators have red stars, and it appears that some Ironage champions have green stars. Who decides who gets champion stars and what is the criterion? Just curious.

I hope politics isn't playing a role here like it does on Getbig."

"No, but I am feeling there is a conspiracy to not give me any credit. That happens on Getbig and perhaps here. I noticed that my mate Les Spendlove was invited to post on the experts forum. I have written articles for Ironman and have posted my theories about hypertrophy but haven't been invited to share them here. Sometimes little slights can mean a lot. I am not the only one overlooked. Jon Meade is another who deserves more credit and recognition."

"Whoopee! Green stars. Nice Christmas present. It is early Christmas here in Sydney.

All the best to everyone for the holiday season."
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2011, 03:24:07 PM »
Lets not forget Ron's response to Basile....lol...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=360841.50

Honestly,  no one has ever talked about you.  Sorry to blow your bubbles.  I am not giving you competitor stars because you havent competed in years, and the competitor starts are for people who have had least competed in the last 10-20 years. 

As for your criticizing, some of the shit you say is so out of line and funny it is laughable.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2011, 03:35:20 PM »
Let's see, BikiniSlut can be amusing but I can't?  ::)

Look at Goodrum....he saves every post I make on all message boards! Goodrum had his blue stars for half a day then Ron reversed that decision probably because of reprimands from VIPs in the industry.

Goodrum makes light of all this and now bullshits to us that he was offered Blue Stars in the past but turned the offer down! This man has no shame whatsoever.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2011, 03:37:28 PM »
Lets not forget Ron's response to Basile....lol...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=360841.50

I have to disagree with Ron on this one. It may have been awhile since he competed but he still competed....and did well. Better than you or I.

Grandpa deserves some stars.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »

Look at Goodrum....he saves every post I make on all message boards! Goodrum had his blue stars for half a day then Ron reversed that decision probably because of reprimands from VIPs in the industry.
Goodrum makes light of all this and now bullshits to us that he was offered Blue Stars in the past but turned the offer down! This man has no shame whatsoever.

Oh brother........ ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2011, 04:03:18 PM »

::)

Yes, I'm very sure that Jim Manion keeps up with who gets blue stars from Ron.....

Basile....just take your meds....please!!!!

A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2011, 04:18:38 PM »
Come on Melvin, the internet IS serious business! There is nothing more important than having Blue stars on this forum. We both know that. In my case industry insiders have told Ron in no uncertain terms not to give me any special status on his forum or else! I have a pm about this so it isn't pananoia. In your case, Ron is a hypocrite because you earned them fair and square. You had them for a couple of hours then they were gone and I dare say this hurt you immensely and you probably won't recover!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2011, 04:35:26 PM »
Come on Melvin, the internet IS serious business! There is nothing more important than having Blue stars on this forum. We both know that. In my case industry insiders have told Ron in no uncertain terms not to give me any special status on his forum or else! I have a pm about this so it isn't pananoia. In your case, Ron is a hypocrite because you earned them fair and square. You had them for a couple of hours then they were gone and I dare say this hurt you immensely and you probably won't recover!

Basile, there's no conspiracy in blue stars and its Ron's choice as to how to dispense his stars.  With that being said, so fucking what.  You get blue stars and that somehow makes you a somebody or a demigod???

You're a fucking moron.
A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »
The thing people don't understand about selling vitamin is that the average amount you make is about 2-3 dollars a sale.  This site will give be around 1.50 - 2.00 a sale.  However, people will buy that same vitamin every month and when you build up a customer base then you bring in a large amount of residual income for practically doing nothing but keeping the website operational.  You make your money off repeat sales from a large customer base.  

Thats 'the thing people dont realize' about consumable goods huh?
Wow Vince you are such a savvy business person.  I mean the business model youve just illustrated is simply genius.  You must be a billionaire with your revolutionary concepts.  Fortune 500 companies must be banging down your trailer door to have you as the guest speaker at their conferences.  Im so inspired.

Hey, do you think the same concept could be applied to perishable good?  Like maybe food?  I always hear people complain about having to wait for their weekly air drop.  What if I opened a store that had food in it, that people could buy and take home.  At first I was thinking of charging like $40 for an apple, but if I applied you model, maybe I could charge like $1 for an apple, and then people would come back for more maybe?  
Fucking genius.  Thanks Vince.
I mean, I cant allow you to stay here any longer when our countrys national debt continues to soar.   To washington, go!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2011, 05:18:45 PM »
Thats 'the thing people dont realize' about consumable goods huh?
Wow Vince you are such a savvy business person.  I mean the business model youve just illustrated is simply genius.  You must be a billionaire with your revolutionary concepts.  Fortune 500 companies must be banging down your trailer door to have you as the guest speaker at their conferences.  Im so inspired.

Hey, do you think the same concept could be applied to perishable good?  Like maybe food?  I always hear people complain about having to wait for their weekly air drop.  What if I opened a store that had food in it, that people could buy and take home.  At first I was thinking of charging like $40 for an apple, but if I applied you model, maybe I could charge like $1 for an apple, and then people would come back for more maybe?  
Fucking genius.  Thanks Vince.
I mean, I cant allow you to stay here any longer when our countrys national debt continues to soar.   To washington, go!

Anyone with computer skills can do what I do for a living.  Its just a matter of actually doing it.
A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2011, 05:23:10 PM »

Anyone with computer skills can do what I do for a living.  Its just a matter of actually doing it.

And anyone with half a brain can probably make a better living elsewhere.  You live in a fucking trailer.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2011, 05:31:41 PM »
And anyone with half a brain can probably make a better living elsewhere.  You live in a fucking trailer.

Its a nice home, its paid off, and its on private land.  Beats your mom's basement.... ;D 

A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2011, 05:39:13 PM »
I have done just about everything in the Iron game whereas you and Ron have done very little. I don't need the endorsement of a guy who has never trained to say I am an expert. What would he know?

But the rules here say if you compete you get blue stars. You competed several times so wtf is going on? Conclusion: something stinks on Getbig because they are being unfair to hapless Melvin Goodrum.

Look, Goodrum, you have no clue about business. You figured it would be easy to stay home as a house husband while your partner goes to work. You have all these projects that fail miserably. You had muscle sites and forums but almost no one participated. Maybe if you finally published your guide to your Trademark Calves people would respect you as an authority. At the moment you come across as a pompous buffoon who is nothing but a big joke.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2011, 05:56:22 PM »
I have done just about everything in the Iron game whereas you and Ron have done very little. I don't need the endorsement of a guy who has never trained to say I am an expert. What would he know?

But the rules here say if you compete you get blue stars. You competed several times so wtf is going on? Conclusion: something stinks on Getbig because they are being unfair to hapless Melvin Goodrum.

Look, Goodrum, you have no clue about business. You figured it would be easy to stay home as a house husband while your partner goes to work. You have all these projects that fail miserably. You had muscle sites and forums but almost no one participated. Maybe if you finally published your guide to your Trademark Calves people would respect you as an authority. At the moment you come across as a pompous buffoon who is nothing but a big joke.

Basile....no one cares about you or blue stars especially me.  No listens to you.  Everyone however laughs at you. 

The fact is that you were never a good or great bodybuilder, you won a contest in which you picked your own judges and the runner up didn't even bother to tan or even shave, and when you competed in an honest contest, The Australia Championships, you finished dead last.

Ron has stayed that you don't deserve the stars so deal with it.  If they mean so much to you, why don't you go back to Oldage.us and post there....they gave you some green stars...... ::)
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »
Goodrum calling US shaved apes?!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2011, 06:53:19 PM »
Well, Melvin, learn from your master. Organize a big contest in Sylva and have Queen Vissy as the only judge. You might stand a good chance at winning that show! Buy a 6 foot trophy and you can boast about how great you are and the big title you won.

Ron is no longer a free agent so has to kowtow to those he needs favours from. I deserve both expert and competitor stars. That is a fact. You deserve the Blue Stars but only just.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2011, 06:57:38 PM »
Ron should give Goodrum brown stars considering Vince worships the brown star  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2011, 07:13:58 PM »
Well, Melvin, learn from your master. Organize a big contest in Sylva and have Queen Vissy as the only judge. You might stand a good chance at winning that show! Buy a 6 foot trophy and you can boast about how great you are and the big title you won.

Ron is no longer a free agent so has to kowtow to those he needs favours from. I deserve both expert and competitor stars. That is a fact. You deserve the Blue Stars but only just.

Master???  Bahahahahahaha!!!  You're my master???  Well, you really are stuck in time aren't you

Basile, I'm not some kid that you can shove around, give spiked koolaid too, and push into a white van for some sinister purpose.  I'm a grown ass man you know.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2011, 07:16:27 PM »
I have to disagree with Ron on this one. It may have been awhile since he competed but he still competed....and did well. Better than you or I.

Grandpa deserves some stars.
Are you aware Grampa picked his own judges? Therefore, there was no competition. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2011, 07:18:18 PM »

Master???  Bahahahahahaha!!!  You're my master???  Well, you really are stuck in time aren't you

Basile, I'm not some kid that you can shove around, give spiked koolaid too, and push into a white van for some sinister purpose.  I'm a grown ass man you know.

lolz

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2011, 07:25:40 PM »
Melvin, I am your master. I can outlift and outthink you any day of the week. You have done bugger all in the Iron game. You should repect those who can teach you plenty.

I don't need to make up shit about white vans to get even. I merely tell you the truth but you can't handle it. Stop your bullshitting and get a real job. You might be able to

dupe your partner but you haven't fooled anyone on Getbig yet.