Author Topic: crysis 2  (Read 20753 times)

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
Re: crysis 2
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 05:25:42 AM »
Good game definitely. Single player is fun, MP needs some patching till its good. Still think killzone 3 is a better game and as far as MP goes I'd give it to either bad company 2 or killzone.
Jay

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 11:33:29 AM »

Ok guys, I'm gonna ask a really gay question....

Is Crysis 2 Scary?

Go ahead laugh....  I'll admit it I get fucking scared so easily!!  One of the things holding me back from running out and buying it!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 11:36:20 AM »

Is Crysis 2 Scary?

Go ahead laugh....  I'll admit it I get fucking scared so easily!!  One of the things holding me back from running out and buying it!

lol no its not like dead space

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 11:58:51 AM »

Is Crysis 2 Scary?

Not as scaring as the Shining.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2011, 12:11:23 PM »
lol no its not like dead space

LOL I mean fuck, I wasn't even talking about Dead Space (I dare not even attempt that game).... Arkham Asylum scares me lol

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 12:40:45 PM »
LOL I mean fuck, I wasn't even talking about Dead Space (I dare not even attempt that game).... Arkham Asylum scares me lol
It's all about the environment your playing in.

A well lit room with family/friends chatting away = you'll be fine

A dimly lit basement at 4 am with no one home = better off with wii sports

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 03:15:44 PM »

Haha - Dead Space isn't that scary - try playing Doom 3 in a darkened room with headphones on. Then wait for someone to come into the room whilst you're playing without you knowing - you will shit your pants I kid you not.  8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »
Haha - Dead Space isn't that scary - try playing Doom 3 in a darkened room with headphones on. Then wait for someone to come into the room whilst you're playing without you knowing - you will shit your pants I kid you not.  8)

Oh yeah, I've played Doom 3, fucking scary!  rumor has it there is a remake coming out soon!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2011, 06:41:19 PM »

I played Doom 3 on the Xbox over a night in a dark room, with stereo headphones and a big screen TV, all by myself. Had nightmares and woke up sweating for the next 3 days, lol - for real ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2011, 09:06:42 PM »
I played Doom 3 on the Xbox over a night in a dark room, with stereo headphones and a big screen TV, all by myself. Had nightmares and woke up sweating for the next 3 days, lol - for real ;D

LOL yeah that scary shit!!! I played one of the old Resident Evils in the middle of the night with my cousin in the dark, that scared the SHIT out of me!!

But it sucks, fucking everything scares me now:  Gears of War, Arkham Asylum, Halo......

damn it!  lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 09:59:02 PM »
LOL yeah that scary shit!!! I played one of the old Resident Evils in the middle of the night with my cousin in the dark, that scared the SHIT out of me!!

But it sucks, fucking everything scares me now:  Gears of War, Arkham Asylum, Halo......

damn it!  lol

You sound worse than me haha

I used to get really spooked by horror movies when I was a kid. Love that genre now, though.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2011, 09:03:32 AM »

Playing it now....  Graphics are pretty fucking good,  I'm still in the very begining and only took out like 5 guys!!

Controls are quite fluid!!!  But I'm still on edge a bit lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2011, 02:51:34 AM »
Playing it now....  Graphics are pretty fucking good,  I'm still in the very begining and only took out like 5 guys!!

Controls are quite fluid!!!  But I'm still on edge a bit lol
yeah the controlls are good, im near the end of this game =/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2011, 05:29:03 PM »

damn it!  lol

The dogs crashing through the window on the original Resident Evil was one of the scariest video game moments ever.
Y

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2011, 05:50:58 PM »

damn it!  lol

If you get a chance, try "Thief: Deadly Shadows". It's a stealth game with tons of action and is one of the best Xbox games ever, maybe better than Splinter Cell. The graphics, storyline, atmosphere, voice acting, script and game play are all fantastic and the game itself is pretty long, so it's definitely worth buying.

http://www.amazon.com/Thief-Deadly-Shadows-Xbox/dp/B0001CNRQQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1301795579&sr=1-2

There's one level called "Shalebridge Cradle", where you break into an abandoned, haunted hospital that used to treat mental patients, who roam around as mummies/zombies. I kid you not - that level was spooky as shit.

Also, have you played anything from the Silent Hill series?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2011, 11:41:34 PM »
If you get a chance, try "Thief: Deadly Shadows". It's a stealth game with tons of action and is one of the best Xbox games ever, maybe better than Splinter Cell. The graphics, storyline, atmosphere, voice acting, script and game play are all fantastic and the game itself is pretty long, so it's definitely worth buying.

http://www.amazon.com/Thief-Deadly-Shadows-Xbox/dp/B0001CNRQQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1301795579&sr=1-2

There's one level called "Shalebridge Cradle", where you break into an abandoned, haunted hospital that used to treat mental patients, who roam around as mummies/zombies. I kid you not - that level was spooky as shit.

Also, have you played anything from the Silent Hill series?

I love Splinter Cell!!!  

But I heard Thief was scaaary like none other!  And as you can read above - I don't do scary games... I don't do scary anything!!!!  ???

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2011, 11:47:54 PM »

Crysis 2 is cool though, it feels like I'm predator VS the Marines - I still haven't gotten to the aliens yet, and quite frankly, I'm kinda scared to get to them!!! fuck!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2011, 11:49:39 PM »
I love Splinter Cell!!! 

But I heard Thief was scaaary like none other!  And as you can read above - I don't do scary games... I don't do scary anything!!!!  ???

Same here - I'm a HUGE fan of the Splinter Cell series.

Thief is scary, but only in a couple of levels, including the one I mentioned. But the rest of the game is awesome, so you should try it sometime. You'll love it.

BTW, what game on the Xbox do you think is the hardest? I played Ninja Gaiden, which is probably one of the best and hardest games to play. Like Thief, it's also got a pretty long campaign, so try that out if you haven't.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »
Same here - I'm a HUGE fan of the Splinter Cell series.

Thief is scary, but only in a couple of levels, including the one I mentioned. But the rest of the game is awesome, so you should try it sometime. You'll love it.

BTW, what game on the Xbox do you think is the hardest? I played Ninja Gaiden, which is probably one of the best and hardest games to play. Like Thief, it's also got a pretty long campaign, so try that out if you haven't.

I just bought Vanquish a few weeks ago.... AWESOME game, but gets very hard very fast!!!  I'm at the very first boss and he keeps owning my ass!!!  Every single review I've read has commented about how difficult it is!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/vanquish/review.html?tag=summary%3Bread-review

One of my favorite games which I just beat 2 days ago is an Xbox Live Arcade game called Shadow Complex - soooo addictive, if you were a fan of the original Metroid series back in the day, this game is for you:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/shadowcomplex/review.html?tag=summary%3Bread-review

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2011, 11:57:50 PM »
Thanks man, I'll check them out

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2011, 12:02:01 AM »
god damnit how can ea let a game with such a big glitch go trough. After i defeated a pinger the wall falls down and 2 jeeps dive out of it. Then some guy gets out the humvee and my mission is to regroup at him. If i go to him nothing happens, after like 20 min he starts to walk arround abit but nothing more. this shit has happened to alot of player and the only thing i could do to progress in the game was to start a new chapter so i lost alot the things i have got trough the game. when i did that and defeated the pinger and regrouped with the homos the game started to load to the next chapter.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
god damnit how can ea let a game with such a big glitch go trough. After i defeated a pinger the wall falls down and 2 jeeps dive out of it. Then some guy gets out the humvee and my mission is to regroup at him. If i go to him nothing happens, after like 20 min he starts to walk arround abit but nothing more. this shit has happened to alot of player and the only thing i could do to progress in the game was to start a new chapter so i lost alot the things i have got trough the game. when i did that and defeated the pinger and regrouped with the homos the game started to load to the next chapter.

Oh that sucks man!!!  Fucking blows!!!  What platform are you playing it on out of curiousity?  I have it on my PC.... but like I said I'm still too early in the game to pick up on any glitches!!

Seriously, Mensa Bob....  Am I gonna shit my pants when I see the Aliens for the first time?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2011, 12:16:50 AM »

Oh that sucks man!!!  Fucking blows!!!  What platform are you playing it on out of curiousity?  I have it on my PC.... but like I said I'm still too early in the game to pick up on any glitches!!

Seriously, Mensa Bob....  Am I gonna shit my pants when I see the Aliens for the first time?
ps3, but alot of xbox players have hade that shit to, dont know about pc players.

and yes, you are going to shit your pants and move home to your parents again so you can sleep btw them :d

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2011, 08:23:57 AM »
ps3, but alot of xbox players have hade that shit to, dont know about pc players.

and yes, you are going to shit your pants and move home to your parents again so you can sleep btw them :d

Maaaan, I wish the whole game was just me whoopin a bunch of confused Marines, cause I feel like a bad ass right now!!!!  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2011, 12:30:48 AM »
Maaaan, I wish the whole game was just me whoopin a bunch of confused Marines, cause I feel like a bad ass right now!!!!  ;D
lol it is a badass game, and no i just trolled about the scary part :D