Author Topic: low responder?  (Read 874 times)

superman.cd

• Getbig II
  • Evybody Gidown!!!- The Oak!
low responder?
« on: March 24, 2011, 12:42:44 PM »
Are there people that respond low to dbol, and well to enanthate? And if so is it common?
Maynard is GOD!!

nunzi

• Getbig II
Re: low responder?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »
So ur asking is there ppl that don't respond well as in gains to dbol?  Y do You feel ur not responding to it.  I respond very well to dbol. Everyone is diff. But it's not what ur taking it's more to do with diet and training. And if that's good you have to make sure it's legit.

superman.cd

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:31:17 PM »
I was just asking if Dbol gave me very little, is it possible that i respond better to enanthate than dbol. Diet and training are good, 6-7 meals a day, 3500 to 4000 cals a day, 280 pro and 400 carbs
Maynard is GOD!!

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 02:19:31 PM »
I was just asking if Dbol gave me very little, is it possible that i respond better to enanthate than dbol. Diet and training are good, 6-7 meals a day, 3500 to 4000 cals a day, 280 pro and 400 carbs

How many mg were u doing a day and how long were u taking it for.  How much weight did u gain in first 4 weeks

superman.cd

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 02:45:37 PM »
50mg a day, on week 5  and 15lbs, but thats because i wasn't eating or training before hand and only got back to my regular strength. I know i should have ate and lifted beforehand, but thats not how it went.(personal shit) Anyways, no noticable size and my question was if some people dont respond well to dbol, what are their chances of responding well to enanthate. And no im not expecting a miracle.
Maynard is GOD!!

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 03:17:22 PM »
Honestly 15lbs seems like your responding well.  I think your mind is playing games with you lol. Obviously you woulda been better training and dieting before starting like u said but I think ur responding well.  Just keep doing what ur doing.   Eat big. Train big. Sleep big.