Author Topic: Obama says Palestine must be based on 1967 borders  (Read 27365 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Obama says Palestine must be based in 1967 borders
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2011, 07:30:35 AM »
Yeah, the barbarians who voted for Hamas really deserve a state.   ::)  ::)  ::)

This is part of the problem, you have the PLO which did/does nothing to stop Hamas from indiscriminately launching rockets into Israel. So the logical thing would be to vote them into the "government" ::). On top of that Hamas is waging a proxy war on behalf of Iran, and does not have the interests of the Palestinians in mind, or maybe they are doing exactly what the Palestinians want them to. Either way the Arafats of the world get rich on "aid money", while the people starve, and they are so brain washed they believe that the root of all there problems are the Jews, while the real reason is their own leaders.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2011, 07:31:11 AM »
Obama knows that people like Mal, Benny, Blacken, Andre, Straw, et al have tiny memories whn it comes to hi lies and that they will support im no matter what he does.  

To these mindless lemmings, its ok for Obama to lie ince its a form of Takiqya against the evil right wing and GOP.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2011, 07:38:26 AM »
Obama knows that people like Mal, Benny, Blacken, Andre, Straw, et al have tiny memories whn it comes to hi lies and that they will support im no matter what he does.  

To these mindless lemmings, its ok for Obama to lie ince its a form of Takiqya against the evil right wing and GOP.  

what we support is peace,,,,and the Palestinians and Israel have got to make peace finally....we can't keep giving Israel 3-4 billion a year in aid..we are broke...if Israel wants to be at war forever then they have to pay for it....and the Pals have to understand that Israel will never ever give up Israel and thy have got to make a deal as well.....

Obama's plan cuts through all the bullshit...get back the 1967 borders with land swaps here and there to make it even..simple as that.....it is difficult, but you have to make peace with the people who hate you..history has shown over and over that this is what you have to do....

either that., or Israel must totally defeat the Palestinians militarily

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2011, 07:46:52 AM »
what we support is peace,,,,and the Palestinians and Israel have got to make peace finally....we can't keep giving Israel 3-4 billion a year in aid..we are broke...if Israel wants to be at war forever then they have to pay for it....and the Pals have to understand that Israel will never ever give up Israel and thy have got to make a deal as well.....

Obama's plan cuts through all the bullshit...get back the 1967 borders with land swaps here and there to make it even..simple as that.....it is difficult, but you have to make peace with the people who hate you..history has shown over and over that this is what you have to do....

either that., or Israel must totally defeat the Palestinians militarily

The problem is there can't be peace in the ME right now because the Palestinians and Arabs at large there do not want a two state solution. They want a one state solution that involves the Jews being not there, preferably dead. The west can keep pretending that the issue is settlements but it's a ruse. The Arabs do not want the Jews in that region. Also, their leaders want to keep their people in poverty and ignorant. Best means to do that is to continually blame an outside agitator, so the Jews provide that.

Sorry, but the notion that simply ceding back territory fixes any of this is naive and completely ignorant of history and the reality of these people.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2011, 07:48:44 AM »
do you need a back story too ?  maybe help you comprehend the picture?  I should have labeled what it was, I forgot the audience here! L O L

You have no fucking clue what the audience is here, and the fact that you directed the above post at a poster who never follows the company line, Repub or Dem, proves it.

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2011, 08:10:30 AM »
Obama will call for billions in aid to Egypt and Tunisia
McClatchy Newspapers ^ | May. 19, 2011 | Margaret Talev -

Barack Obama will use his speech to the Arab world Thursday to call for billions of dollars in financial assistance to Egypt and Tunisia as part of a comprehensive approach to the "Arab Spring" movement that he hopes will boost democratic reforms and America's reputation in the region.

The aid package, which would unfold over two to three years, would include an estimated $1 billion in debt cancellation, $1 billion in loan guarantees and several billion more in financing from multilateral institutions such as the World Bank,

(Excerpt) Read more at sunherald.com ...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2011, 08:24:08 AM »
Screw that crap - so should we give back california to La Raza?   

Screw obama, piss and puke be upon him.   Who the hell is he in this but a marxist communist grifter and looting thief with a bullhorn? 

LOL.  You may not realize it, but your lunatic rantings are helping Obama.  There are a lot of people that would prefer to not have Obama and his redistribution of wealth nonsense in office, but we will still support him.  Why?  Because the alternative is the right wing and its supporters...lunatics like you. Good Job :)
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2011, 08:25:52 AM »
Obama Tells Israel: Turn Over The Tomb Of Jesus To Hamas
gateway pundit ^ | 5/19/11 | Jim Hoft
Posted on May 19, 2011 9:17:06 PM EDT by Nachum

Today when Barack Obama told Israel to move back to the 1967 borders he effectively gave half of Jerusalem, the Wailing Wall, The Temple Mount, Old Jerusalem, The holiest Christian Church in the world, The Church of the Holy Sepulchre to the Hamas-Fatah terror alliance.

This is what Barack Obama wants to give to Hamas.

(Excerpt) Read more at gatewaypundit.rightnetwo rk.com ...

Genesis 12
The Call of Abram
 1 The LORD had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
 2 “I will make you into a great nation,
   and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
   and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
   and whoever curses you I will curse

R

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2011, 08:32:08 AM »
Why? Israel was attacked over and over again and took territory in each conflict. So they should just give it back?

Exactly..

Obama should just shut his pie hole about Isreal...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2011, 08:38:00 AM »
The problem is there can't be peace in the ME right now because the Palestinians and Arabs at large there do not want a two state solution. They want a one state solution that involves the Jews being not there, preferably dead. The west can keep pretending that the issue is settlements but it's a ruse. The Arabs do not want the Jews in that region. Also, their leaders want to keep their people in poverty and ignorant. Best means to do that is to continually blame an outside agitator, so the Jews provide that.

Sorry, but the notion that simply ceding back territory fixes any of this is naive and completely ignorant of history and the reality of these people.

Spot on.

Close the thread.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2011, 08:49:49 AM »
what we support is peace,,,,

::)  Tell that to Libya.  What you support is nation building - something you Dems seem to love to rally against.

and the Palestinians and Israel have got to make peace finally....we can't keep giving Israel 3-4 billion a year in aid..we are broke...if Israel wants to be at war forever then they have to pay for it....and the Pals have to understand that Israel will never ever give up Israel and thy have got to make a deal as well.....

Yet Obama can find money for Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Gaza, and on.

It doesn't cut through anything and it and it fails to actually propose a solution for the attacks that Israel is consistently under, doesn't address mobility, doesn't address the water rights issue, doesn't address Jerusalem, and on and on.

There's nothing simple about the issue other than maybe one side eliminating the other.  And even that, I would argue, would probably evoke a military backlash via NATO.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2011, 08:52:46 AM »
UNSCOP which gave the right to Israel to exist, also gives the right to Palestine to exist and drew up those borders.  Those should be the exact borders. 

Haha, right to exist?  The only thing that gives any nation its right to exist is the willingness and ability of its people to stop others from coming in and saying they can't exist.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »

Haha, right to exist?  The only thing that gives any nation its right to exist is the willingness and ability of its people to stop others from coming in and saying they can't exist.

In Israel's case that was terrorist activity against arabs and british targets.  There is no innocent side here.  The solution backed by Obama was the same backed by Bush and is the same line backed by Clinton and so forth.  It's the only fair way that will bring about some semblance of peace.  Sure there will still be crazies on both sides trying to expel the other, but that does not mean Palestine does not have a right to exist.

The same UN that called for the creation of a Jewish state, is the same UN that called for a creation of the Palestinian state.  That same UN should enforce it.  Simple as that. 
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2011, 09:07:36 AM »
In Israel's case that was terrorist activity against arabs and british targets.  There is no innocent side here.  The solution backed by Obama was the same backed by Bush and is the same line backed by Clinton and so forth.  It's the only fair way that will bring about some semblance of peace.  Sure there will still be crazies on both sides trying to expel the other, but that does not mean Palestine does not have a right to exist.

The same UN that called for the creation of a Jewish state, is the same UN that called for a creation of the Palestinian state.  That same UN should enforce it.  Simple as that. 

So you are saying that all of the sudden now if they move back to the '67 borders there will be peace? But in '67 there was no peace why would there be now? What power does the UN have to enforce anything?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2011, 09:21:44 AM »

So you are saying that all of the sudden now if they move back to the '67 borders there will be peace? But in '67 there was no peace why would there be now? What power does the UN have to enforce anything?

Nope read what i said - Sure there will still be crazies on both sides trying to expel the other, but that does not mean Palestine does not have a right to exist.

However, i firmly believe the creation of a stable Palestinian country will reduce the amount of violence we currently see.  Skirmishes will happen, perhaps even another war.  Who knows?  That does not take away the right for Palestine to exist.  The same UN committee that said a jewish state should exist paving the way for the creation of Israel, also called for the creation of a Palestinian state.   
Abandon every hope...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2011, 09:26:56 AM »

Life isn't fair - tough shit, deal with it.

The only right Palestine has to exist is their willingness and ability to fight for it - same as any other nation.  Thus far, they've seemed to fail miserably.

And the origins of a nation are immaterial.  We're not giving back the Indians all of their land, nor should the Jews give back what they fought for.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2011, 09:28:16 AM »

Life isn't fair - tough shit, deal with it.

The only right Palestine has to exist is their willingness and ability to fight for it - same as any other nation.  Thus far, they've seemed to fail miserably.

And the origins of a nation are immaterial.  We're not giving back the Indians all of their land, nor should the Jews give back what they fought for.

Interesting.  So you support the actions of Hamas?  Perhaps not the goal but you atleast do not condemn their actions?
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »
LOL.  You may not realize it, but your lunatic rantings are helping Obama.  There are a lot of people that would prefer to not have Obama and his redistribution of wealth nonsense in office, but we will still support him.  Why?  Because the alternative is the right wing and its supporters...lunatics like you. Good Job :)

many repubs dont want obama voters.  they aren't welcoming to them at all.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2011, 10:03:17 AM »
many repubs dont want obama voters.  they aren't welcoming to them at all.

To me, the Republican party stands for religious oppression, limiting individual freedoms and race intolerance.  I'd rather pay more taxes than be associated with any of those viewpoints. 
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2011, 10:35:17 AM »
To me, the Republican party stands for religious oppression, limiting individual freedoms and race intolerance.  I'd rather pay more taxes than be associated with any of those viewpoints. 

And that explains why you are delusional. The reason why you think that is because you are a sheep of the Democratic party. The same party that when it came into existence supported the KKK.

Say baaaa, sheep, say baaaaaa.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2011, 10:38:49 AM »
And that explains why you are delusional. The reason why you think that is because you are a sheep of the Democratic party. The same party that when it came into existence supported the KKK.

Say baaaa, sheep, say baaaaaa.

Oh brother ::)  I'm not a democrat either.

w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2011, 10:53:12 AM »
Hope and Change!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Now, really. Could any of the current GOP candidates do any worse? Seriously.  Not even Palin in her worst day could be that stupid.

If you believe that then you are the stupid one

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »

What's happening Mindspring ;D

Can you post a little more on the types of relig. oppression, indiv. freedoms and race intolerance you're talking about?
R

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2011, 10:54:49 AM »
This is part of the problem, you have the PLO which did/does nothing to stop Hamas from indiscriminately launching rockets into Israel. So the logical thing would be to vote them into the "government" ::). On top of that Hamas is waging a proxy war on behalf of Iran, and does not have the interests of the Palestinians in mind, or maybe they are doing exactly what the Palestinians want them to. Either way the Arafats of the world get rich on "aid money", while the people starve, and they are so brain washed they believe that the root of all there problems are the Jews, while the real reason is their own leaders.

this is true

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2011, 10:56:28 AM »

never said that ceding back territory was the solution..it has to be done under a comprehensive peace with othe things included such as security guarantees for Israel