Author Topic: Which one hurts more, a kick in the balls or gettin stuck in the zipper?  (Read 4132 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Now, we all remember the first time we got kicked (or hit) in the balls, and the first and only time we got man of the crotch stuck in the zipper...each one has a memorable pain, that we try not to recreate...which one hurt the most?

Xerxes

never got my dick stuck in the zipper but that sounds more painful imo

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
beans and franks

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
beans and franks

In america its franks and beans

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
kicked in the balls by far

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
What was that show when like the gym teacher takes hard knocks to the nuts and eats em like a hungry man dinner

Beavis n butthead??

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
The ball kick is worse, waiting on mars's comments.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
What was that show when like the gym teacher takes hard knocks to the nuts and eats em like a hungry man dinner

Beavis n butthead??

8) 8)
D

che

• Getbig V
bicycle jump with my banana seat bike ,worst (balls)  pain ever :-X.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

Xerxes

bicycle jump with my banana seat bike ,worst (balls)  pain ever :-X.

any more details bro, stories about your balls are always welcome

ok, yuck.. that was fucking gay  :-X

che

• Getbig V
any more details bro, stories about your balls are always welcome

ok, yuck.. that was fucking gay  :-X
Not gay at all, BTW my balls are huge.

Parker

• Getbig V
never got my dick stuck in the zipper but that sounds more painful imo
I remember I was in middle school and tried to rush...got it stuck in there while zippering up--the pain was horrific, because the skin was stuck in the zipper---so you had to un-zipper it, thus causing the pain all over again...

Yes, bike saddle is a bad "ball" pain, so is the "tickling the girlfriend who accidently you sack like a horse kicking a dog", thus ending the evening and any "special event" that night...
It's called "black and blue balls"....

supernick

• Getbig IV
its a different kind of pain.. would not like to experence either ever again.

Xerxes

Not gay at all, BTW my balls are huge.

got any pictures bro, I need to examine closer

I remember I was in middle school and tried to rush...got it stuck in there while zippering up--the pain was horrific, because the skin was stuck in the zipper---so you had to un-zipper it, thus causing the pain all over again...

Yes, bike saddle is a bad "ball" pain, so is the "tickling the girlfriend who accidently you sack like a horse kicking a dog", thus ending the evening and any "special event" that night...
It's called "black and blue balls"....

yikes sounds horrible with the zipper...

anyone who plays soccer has had someone kick the ball with full force right towards your dick.. shit hurts real bad, especially if it hits the penishead  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
got any pictures bro, I need to examine closer

yikes sounds horrible with the zipper...

anyone who plays soccer has had someone kick the ball with full force right towards your dick.. shit hurts real bad, especially if it hits the penishead  :-\

Yes, but being hit with a lacrosse ball is worse...due to the ball being small and dense, and being hurled, like a catapult to it's target...and don't let it be wet as well...

I know of a guy who was hit in the nuts buy his girlfriend. She threw a snowball at him, then that night she accused him of cheating and threw his phone at him---same place---he developed a cyst on one of his balls,  and had take pain meds, thus leading to an addiction...

Xerxes

Yes, but being hit with a lacrosse ball is worse...due to the ball being small and dense, and being hurled, like a catapult to it's target...and don't let it be wet as well...

I know of a guy who was hit in the nuts buy his girlfriend. She threw a snowball at him, then that night she accused him of cheating and threw his phone at him---same place---he developed a cyst on one of his balls,  and had take pain meds, thus leading to and addiction...

bwahahaha and people still believe in god!!!  :D hahaha

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Zipper for sure.

kick in the balls is a dull pain and starts to fade straight away.

A bad zipper catch is just the start of your troubles. Removing your foreskin from the zipper afterwards brings mental and physical pain.

claymore

• Getbig IV
Now, we all remember the first time we got kicked (or hit) in the balls, and the first and only time we got man of the crotch stuck in the zipper...each one has a memorable pain, that we try not to recreate...which one hurt the most?

Zipper

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Must admit this is a somewhat weird topic, but anyway: zipper stuff is just a nasty pain, but kick in the balls is hell on earth...