Author Topic: The Mayor of Bodybuilding  (Read 11346 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: The Mayor of Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »
ROFL @ mass04!
One of the funniest iron thugs around.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2011, 05:29:32 PM »
Yes mass04 consistently brings his A-game / does battle.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2011, 05:38:06 PM »
The Gayor-"Sorry, Timmy. Daddy can't go to your basketball game, I'm going to the Arnold Classic.
Timmy-"What's that, dad?"
Gayor-"Well, son, 300 lb behemoths oil up, shave themselves and pose onsatge to music while men judge their bodies. When you're older maybe I'll take you."
Timmy-"I'm ok, dad, That actually sounds pretty gay. Why are you going to a show like that if you have never been inside a gym before? Mom said I couldn't go to summer camp because you dropped $500 on Mayor of Bodybuilding shirts. Why did you take down all my school photos and replace them with pictures of you with your arm around muscley black guys? Don't you love me anymore, dad?

lolz

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »
Timmy-"Dad, UPS came today with a box for you. Is it new baseball glove for me?!?
Gayor-"Sorry, Timmy. You know money is tight since I quit my job to be a fulltime mod on MD.com. This is something just for me. You know all those baseballs in your room? This is sports memorabilia too."
*The Gayor tears open the box like a kid on Christmas morning and pulls out a ziplock bag*
Timmy-"What are those dad? Underpants? Why are they all sparkly? Who's Evan and why do you have his underwear?
Gayor-*inhales deeply* "Timmy, these are authentic posing trunks from one of the best athletes of our generation." *inhales again* If you can't appreciate that, you're more than welcome to leave like your mom did."
Timmy-"Ummm ok. They look dirty. Want me to wash them for you?"
Gayor-"No!!!!"

lmfaooooooooooooooo genius!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2015, 05:29:00 AM »
Timmy-"Dad, UPS came today with a box for you. Is it new baseball glove for me?!?
Gayor-"Sorry, Timmy. You know money is tight since I quit my job to be a fulltime mod on MD.com. This is something just for me. You know all those baseballs in your room? This is sports memorabilia too."
*The Gayor tears open the box like a kid on Christmas morning and pulls out a ziplock bag*
Timmy-"What are those dad? Underpants? Why are they all sparkly? Who's Evan and why do you have his underwear?
Gayor-*inhales deeply* "Timmy, these are authentic posing trunks from one of the best athletes of our generation." *inhales again* If you can't appreciate that, you're more than welcome to leave like your mom did."
Gayor-"No!!!!"

It never gets old.  ;D

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 06:10:53 AM »

i thought PJ Braun had quit that line of work?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 06:45:32 AM »
Gayor-"No!!!!"

;D
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 07:04:48 AM »
*an in shape man and woman run past at the park*
Timmy-"gee dad, check out the buns on that!"
Gayor-"yes son, very tight,diamond calves, detailed hams, solid glutes, a little soft but still..,he must work out"
*long silence*
Timmy-" ....dad...all the kids at school call me homo"
Gayor-"I used to get that son, then I found bodybuilding and now all my new friends at the Olympia after party love me"
Timmy-" no dad, they call me homo because of you..... why do you post on an internet forum that you like muscular men?what's a white towel? why do you have Las Vegas hotel receipts in a different name? Who's Chick?
Gayor-* long sigh*"when a man reaches a certain age Timmy, he starts realising that there are certain activities he had been holding back on doing, you know son, kind of like you are now starting to like girls"
Timmy-" Is that why Mom got angry and moved in the spare bedroom after she threw out that long, black, rubber thing she found in your tool shed, that was signed with the name 'Kai'?"
Gayor-"Kind of son, but your mom was right to do that, I don't hold it against her, everyone makes mistakes, she forgave me the first time"
Timmy-" that's a relief, I was getting worried about telling you I accidently deleted the 200gb password encrypted folder on your hard drive named 'room 7'"
Gayor-"NOO!!!!!!"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 07:13:33 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2015, 07:15:03 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2015, 07:26:08 AM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2015, 08:24:50 AM »
That name.
Seems to be a major cry for relevance.
Pretty creepy also.
©

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2015, 08:33:33 AM »
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2015, 08:44:38 AM »
Another great quote about the Mayor.

The Gayor is the kind of guy with a distant father who realized pretty early that his son wasn't "normal". Dad went out of his way to ignore and avoid his son and probably drank heavily. I can only imagine the dissappointment on the day dad asked his son what he was building with his Legos only to be met with the reply, "I'm building a town filled with muscle men and I'm the mayor."  Many dreams were shattered that day.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2015, 08:50:04 AM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2015, 08:52:33 AM »

Amazing, you captured the creepiness of these two perverted individuals in this drawing.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2015, 09:36:09 AM »
Thanks Guys I love Get big!   All joking aside I do have a better Physique Than MR INSIDER Vince G!  Now that is Funny!   

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2015, 09:39:10 AM »
Thanks Guys I love Get big!   All joking aside I do have a better Physique Than MR INSIDER Vince G!  Now that is Funny!   

Hello.
Why do you call yourself "Mayor of Bodybuilding"?
Any background on this?
©

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2015, 10:03:34 AM »