Author Topic: Fitness chicks of Brasil 2011 (MUST SEE)  (Read 17234 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: Fitness chicks of Brasil 2011 (MUST SEE)
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2011, 05:13:16 PM »
Genetics...if u don't got t it doesn't matter how much you bust your ass in the gym, u will never get a nice firm curvy small waist body like this girls...Brazil seem to have a lot of girls with this kind of bodytype and I love it : )

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2011, 05:48:45 PM »
 Jesus Fucking Christ I need to move to South America!  :o

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2011, 05:52:08 PM »
Jesus Fucking Christ I need to move to South America!  :o

Why even bother ?  those chick won't even give you the time of day.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2011, 05:54:06 PM »

If I ever go over there, you better take me to the hot spots :D
The local schools where the 16 yr olds are...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2011, 05:56:57 PM »
Why even bother ?  those chick won't even give you the time of day.

Sure bro. I'm an ugly little man who can never get laid. You got me.  :'(

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2011, 06:00:19 PM »
Sure bro. I'm an ugly little man who can never get laid. You got me.  :'(
I didn't say that, you are a good looking man but those bitches are high maintenance = date only celebrities

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2011, 06:17:03 PM »

You got me :D I wonder though if they are interested in a tall good looking white guy with blue eyes ;D

Buy I am no celebrity though.... :-\

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2011, 06:30:22 PM »
You got me :D I wonder though if they are interested in a tall good looking white guy with blue eyes ;D

Buy I am no celebrity though.... :-\
You are a good looking guy , you'll get some nice vag over there for sure.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2011, 06:30:47 PM »
I didn't say that, you are a good looking man but those bitches are high maintenance = date only celebrities

If I wear a really nice suit and lie about my job I can do some serious damage.

Step 1. Put on a nice suit and make yourself look rich and upwardly mobile.

Step 2. Lead them to believe you have plenty of money to burn.

Step 3. Get laid by high maintenance bitches.

Hot women are not difficult to fuck. Lots of guys have too much of a defeatist attitude. If you have 100% confidence you can have ANY woman.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2011, 06:41:15 PM »

Hot women are not difficult to fuck. Lots of guys have too much of a defeatist attitude. If you have 100% confidence you can have ANY woman.
I agree , I like your confidence.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2011, 06:49:31 PM »

and be ready to blow some Gs if you want em to believe in your bluffing...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »
and be ready to blow some Gs if you want em to believe in your bluffing...

You don't need to blow G's. Just some nice food, drinks, maybe a little gift, fun and romantic times go further than money usually.

There is no woman on this Earth worth that kind of money. And there are plenty of perfect 10's out there who are not that high maintenance.

There's no need to waste time and money on stuck up bitches who burn through money. When a woman starts trying to squeeze big money out of me I cut it off.

There's nothing worse than a woman who thinks you owe her something. It's pathetic when a man will give a woman tons of money just to be with him. That's the ultimate indignation when it comes to dating.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2011, 07:18:48 PM »
You don't need to blow G's. Just some nice food, drinks, maybe a little gift, fun and romantic times go further than money usually.

There is no woman on this Earth worth that kind of money. And there are plenty of perfect 10's out there who are not that high maintenance.

There's no need to waste time and money on stuck up bitches who burn through money. When a woman starts trying to squeeze big money out of me I cut it off.

There's nothing worse than a woman who thinks you owe her something. It's pathetic when a man will give a woman tons of money just to be with him. That's the ultimate indignation when it comes to dating.

tru dat

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2011, 07:19:28 PM »

sorry for being a white male in his 20s that can get away with this shit...........

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »

If I ever go over there, you better take me to the hot spots :D

anytime brah, as long as you guide me to sucess in Dallas too, I heard the best chicks of the whole US are right there!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2011, 09:01:27 PM »

Brah, I've been to Brasil and if you're an American you're already considered a celeb. It's like you're in a candy store and and just take your pick. BlackFlag, with his irrepressible charm and toned physique, will have no trouble.

It's the American c un ts that are high maint. They are so full of themselves that even the fat ones think they're all that and they're doing you a big favor humping their cellulite.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2011, 09:49:09 PM »
Incredible, the IFBB's revenue from such events would increase 10 fold if this standard was held up for Fitness, and there would actually be straight men jerking off in the front rows.
X2!!!!! Yikes!!!!

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2011, 11:08:30 PM »
ass n tits implants
cheek miplants
roids
lipo
all cheap without overpaid usa docs
cheap ass procedures in brazil
drug lord get them fixed up quick
wow
impressive waht chemical and knife can do

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2011, 11:46:28 PM »
Brah, I've been to Brasil and if you're an American you're already considered a celeb. It's like you're in a candy store and and just take your pick. BlackFlag, with his irrepressible charm and toned physique, will have no trouble.

It's the American c un ts that are high maint. They are so full of themselves that even the fat ones think they're all that and they're doing you a big favor humping their cellulite.

Exactly.

In South America a good looking American guy with money can pull perfect 10's no problem.

In the USA the women are stuck up, feminist swamp beasts. But the rest of the world isn't like that.

People who have never left the USA don't know what they are missing out on.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2011, 12:19:12 AM »
Exactly.

In South America a good looking American guy with money can pull perfect 10's no problem.

In the USA the women are stuck up, feminist swamp beasts. But the rest of the world isn't like that.

People who have never left the USA don't know what they are missing out on.

Brah, I'm telling you, you don't even need money. Just being an American they think you're rich. And the fact is, the average Americano compared to how most live in Brasil you are rich. And there's always the hope that you'll marry them and bring them to the States. I had a buddy who got a few thousand going through the motions of marrying a hoe from Brasil so she can become a resident. He protected himself with all the prenup shit but he was dirt poor at the time. After they got hitched they just said goodbye and went their separate ways. After about a year and a half they got the divorced.

And you're right about those that never leave the US. Women in Asia, Eastern Europe and South America are so much more different. More feminine, not angry and resentful, don't test you, and don't have that perennial chip on their shoulder. They actually like being women and don't feel the need to take on masculine roles.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2011, 07:35:00 AM »
There is normal girls to that that prefer a normal man she can talk to, listen to and feel comfortable withl!

Just to tell you :)

The one u meet in the univeristy, school, work, library, common friend, internet etc etc...

There is a lot of girls who search for more than muscle and money...if u dont get that I think u will have a hard time finding a good girl. Be a good man, and u will find good girls, simple as that!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2011, 07:54:30 AM »
There is normal girls to that that prefer a normal man she can talk to, listen to and feel comfortable withl!

Just to tell you :)

The one u meet in the univeristy, school, work, library, common friend, internet etc etc...

There is a lot of girls who search for more than muscle and money...if u dont get that I think u will have a hard time finding a good girl. Be a good man, and u will find good girls, simple as that!
For most girls(women):It's hard to find a good man,and It's good to find a hard man ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2011, 08:13:02 AM »
For most girls(women):It's hard to find a good man,and It's good to find a hard man ;D
Is this a personal opinion ???

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2011, 09:58:12 AM »
 I want someone to be with me... for who I'am and not for what I have.

If you try to get someone by  showing that you have tons of money " and most people don't have it". does not work like that in Brazil.

Of course you can do that... but don't come latter saying that the person "male/female" was only interested in your money.

Why do you think Americans has a lot problem if finding someone?

Most men want to buy women...American women are not stupid... and they will take advantage of that... and if you go to another country with the same mentality... women over there will do the same.

And don't come with this " i will marry you and take you to America" it does not work.

Brazilian women are so easy "in a good way" there's no games.. if she likes you... she will tell you  boooommmmmmmmmm that's it. simple. she will  f*ck on the first date.. ok in America  that's not good because people will think she is a slut or whatever.

Not in Brazil... if you go out with a girl... and she likes and the chemistry is good... booommmmmmm. that's our culture... we are not uptight puritans.

And she will go out with you... interested in you.

And that does not happen in America... i know nobody wants to date a poor person.

But that happen in Brazil and some countries in Europe... how many times i saw people asking here.." would you date someone with a bad credit?" see this is how most of you are.. your culture.

You don't want the other person to know who you are... you just want to show what you have." and most of cases some don't have shit"

The secret in Brazil is...*sex. you have to be good at it and be in shape.
 A hint...size matters in Brazil.

Everything happens in the gym and on the beach.

A Brazilian women will tell you... meet me on the beach... she wants to check you out.

Everybody walks basically naked... you  are so exposed... that it is impossible of not having a new women every week. there's women flirting with you everywhere.

One more thing can you handle a Brazilian women? i'm not just talking about sex... handle the way  she dresses/walks/talks? are you jealous type person?

*Most Americans don't know how to do that.
  How many of you eat women pussy and ass... do you go down there nice?
 Do you f*ck then in the ass? do you even f*ck her?
 Bend her over and stick your tongue so deep inside her that the acid in her stomach will burn your tongue.

I guess not since most of you are only interested in making money.

Nobody can live without money.. but how much is enough?

I have travel to America and had sex with your women... and they tell me that Americans don't know how to f*ck and they don't eat pussy... the only thing  American men wants is a blow job.... what the f*ck is that. how can you get a hot women this way?

Paying   i guess.

Every time is the same story strip clubs/prostitutes.. you guys don't know anything better than that?

You will never find a decent women in those places... wake up.

Not trying to offend anybody. 8)

Gracie Rules

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2011, 10:02:08 AM »
I want someone to be with me... for who I'am and not for what I have.

If you try to get someone by  showing that you have tons of money " and most people don't have it". does not work like that in Brazil.

Of course you can do that... but don't come latter saying that the person "male/female" was only interested in your money.

Why do you think Americans has a lot problem if finding someone?

Most men want to buy women...American women are not stupid... and they will take advantage of that... and if you go to another country with the same mentality... women over there will do the same.

And don't come with this " i will marry you and take you to America" it does not work.

Brazilian women are so easy "in a good way" there's no games.. if she likes you... she will tell you  boooommmmmmmmmm that's it. simple. she will  f*ck on the first date.. ok in America  that's not good because people will think she is a slut or whatever.

Not in Brazil... if you go out with a girl... and she likes and the chemistry is good... booommmmmmm. that's our culture... we are not uptight puritans.

And she will go out with you... interested in you.

And that does not happen in America... i know nobody wants to date a poor person.

But that happen in Brazil and some countries in Europe... how many times i saw people asking here.." would you date someone with a bad credit?" see this is how most of you are.. your culture.

You don't want the other person to know who you are... you just want to show what you have." and most of cases some don't have shit"

The secret in Brazil is...*sex. you have to be good at it and be in shape.
 A hint...size matters in Brazil.

Everything happens in the gym and on the beach.

A Brazilian women will tell you... meet me on the beach... she wants to check you out.

Everybody walks basically naked... you  are so exposed... that it is impossible of not having a new women every week. there's women flirting with you everywhere.

One more thing can you handle a Brazilian women? i'm not just talking about sex... handle the way  she dresses/walks/talks? are you jealous type person?

*Most Americans don't know how to do that.
  How many of you eat women pussy and ass... do you go down there nice?
 Do you f*ck then in the ass? do you even f*ck her?
 Bend her over and stick your tongue so deep inside her that the acid in her stomach will bur your tongue.

I guess not since most of you are only interested in making money.

Nobody can live without money.. but how much is enough?

I have travel to America and had sex with your women... and they tell me that Americans don't know how to f*ck and they don't eat pussy... the only thing  American men wants is a blow job.... what the f*ck is that. how can you get a hot women this way?

Paying   i guess.

Every time is the same story strip clubs/prostitutes.. you guys don't know anything better than that?

You will never find a decent women in those places... wake up.

Not trying to offend anybody. 8)

nao sabia que vc era uma pessoa sensata, vc trabalha em que cara