Author Topic: Fitness chicks of Brasil 2011 (MUST SEE)  (Read 17226 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Fitness chicks of Brasil 2011 (MUST SEE)
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2011, 10:11:25 AM »
I want someone to be with me... for who I'am and not for what I have.

If you try to get someone by  showing that you have tons of money " and most people don't have it". does not work like that in Brazil.

Of course you can do that... but don't come latter saying that the person "male/female" was only interested in your money.

Why do you think Americans has a lot problem if finding someone?

Most men want to buy women...American women are not stupid... and they will take advantage of that... and if you go to another country with the same mentality... women over there will do the same.

And don't come with this " i will marry you and take you to America" it does not work.

Brazilian women are so easy "in a good way" there's no games.. if she likes you... she will tell you  boooommmmmmmmmm that's it. simple. she will  f*ck on the first date.. ok in America  that's not good because people will think she is a slut or whatever.

Not in Brazil... if you go out with a girl... and she likes and the chemistry is good... booommmmmmm. that's our culture... we are not uptight puritans.

And she will go out with you... interested in you.

And that does not happen in America... i know nobody wants to date a poor person.

But that happen in Brazil and some countries in Europe... how many times i saw people asking here.." would you date someone with a bad credit?" see this is how most of you are.. your culture.

You don't want the other person to know who you are... you just want to show what you have." and most of cases some don't have shit"

The secret in Brazil is...*sex. you have to be good at it and be in shape.
 A hint...size matters in Brazil.

Everything happens in the gym and on the beach.

A Brazilian women will tell you... meet me on the beach... she wants to check you out.

Everybody walks basically naked... you  are so exposed... that it is impossible of not having a new women every week. there's women flirting with you everywhere.

One more thing can you handle a Brazilian women? i'm not just talking about sex... handle the way  she dresses/walks/talks? are you jealous type person?

*Most Americans don't know how to do that.
  How many of you eat women pussy and ass... do you go down there nice?
 Do you f*ck then in the ass? do you even f*ck her?
 Bend her over and stick your tongue so deep inside her that the acid in her stomach will bur your tongue.

I guess not since most of you are only interested in making money.

Nobody can live without money.. but how much is enough?

I have travel to America and had sex with your women... and they tell me that Americans don't know how to f*ck and they don't eat pussy... the only thing  American men wants is a blow job.... what the f*ck is that. how can you get a hot women this way?

Paying   i guess.

Every time is the same story strip clubs/prostitutes.. you guys don't know anything better than that?

You will never find a decent women in those places... wake up.

Not trying to offend anybody. 8)

well said

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »
Good and insightful post, Gracie.

Being an European myself, I once had a date with a hot Brazillian woman, not just somewhere in a bar or so, but right at her home. She appeared to be a nice, warm, intelligent and wellspoken woman, much more than I expected, based on the chats we had on the internet. It was one of the finest dates I had, and yes, with a happy ending. :D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »
nao sabia que vc era uma pessoa sensata, vc trabalha em que cara

well said

Good and insightful post, Gracie.

Being an European myself, I once had a date with a hot Brazillian woman, not just somewhere in a bar or so, but right at her home. She appeared to be a nice, warm, intelligent and wellspoken woman, much more than I expected, based on the chats we had on the internet. It was one of the finest dates I had, and yes, with a happy ending. :D

Nzt works.  ;)
Gracie Rules

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2011, 12:58:47 PM »
I want someone to be with me... for who I'am and not for what I have.

If you try to get someone by  showing that you have tons of money " and most people don't have it". does not work like that in Brazil.

Of course you can do that... but don't come latter saying that the person "male/female" was only interested in your money.

Why do you think Americans has a lot problem if finding someone?

Most men want to buy women...American women are not stupid... and they will take advantage of that... and if you go to another country with the same mentality... women over there will do the same.

And don't come with this " i will marry you and take you to America" it does not work.

Brazilian women are so easy "in a good way" there's no games.. if she likes you... she will tell you  boooommmmmmmmmm that's it. simple. she will  f*ck on the first date.. ok in America  that's not good because people will think she is a slut or whatever.

Not in Brazil... if you go out with a girl... and she likes and the chemistry is good... booommmmmmm. that's our culture... we are not uptight puritans.

And she will go out with you... interested in you.

And that does not happen in America... i know nobody wants to date a poor person.

But that happen in Brazil and some countries in Europe... how many times i saw people asking here.." would you date someone with a bad credit?" see this is how most of you are.. your culture.

You don't want the other person to know who you are... you just want to show what you have." and most of cases some don't have shit"

The secret in Brazil is...*sex. you have to be good at it and be in shape.
 A hint...size matters in Brazil.

Everything happens in the gym and on the beach.

A Brazilian women will tell you... meet me on the beach... she wants to check you out.

Everybody walks basically naked... you  are so exposed... that it is impossible of not having a new women every week. there's women flirting with you everywhere.

One more thing can you handle a Brazilian women? i'm not just talking about sex... handle the way  she dresses/walks/talks? are you jealous type person?

*Most Americans don't know how to do that.
  How many of you eat women pussy and ass... do you go down there nice?
 Do you f*ck then in the ass? do you even f*ck her?
 Bend her over and stick your tongue so deep inside her that the acid in her stomach will burn your tongue.

I guess not since most of you are only interested in making money.

Nobody can live without money.. but how much is enough?

I have travel to America and had sex with your women... and they tell me that Americans don't know how to f*ck and they don't eat pussy... the only thing  American men wants is a blow job.... what the f*ck is that. how can you get a hot women this way?

Paying   i guess.

Every time is the same story strip clubs/prostitutes.. you guys don't know anything better than that?

You will never find a decent women in those places... wake up.

Not trying to offend anybody. 8)

Americans will be offended because they suffer from delusions of grandeur. They think that they truly are on top of the game.  :D

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2011, 04:06:53 PM »
Nice describsion of brazil haha...sounds nice! Girls over there know how to train, the focus on legs and ass...almost no one in this damn country (sweden) focus on ass and legs...DAMNIT!

Girls should do squat, squat...and squats :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
Nice describsion of brazil haha...sounds nice! Girls over there know how to train, the focus on legs and ass...almost no one in this damn country (sweden) focus on ass and legs...DAMNIT!

Girls should do squat, squat...and squats :)
Even if the women in Sweden focused on legs and ass---they wouldn't look like the Brasilian chicks...it's in their genetics. They are just accentuating their assets, keeping it firm.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2011, 04:13:09 PM »
why does a thread titled "Fitness chicks of Brazil 2011 (MUST SEE)" have nothing but words and back and forth banter and like zero pix?

seriously, you are all a bunch of faggots.....and that's coming from me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »
why does a thread titled "Fitness chicks of Brazil 2011 (MUST SEE)" have nothing but words and back and forth banter and like zero pix?

seriously, you are all a bunch of faggots.....and that's coming from me
Hahhahahha, JohhnyQuest...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2011, 04:39:41 PM »
Even if the women in Sweden focused on legs and ass---they wouldn't look like the Brasilian chicks...it's in their genetics. They are just accentuating their assets, keeping it firm.

Thats true, no ass genetics in this sucker country! :) Maybe thats why I have never dated a swedish girl in my entiere life, everyone have been from abroad, brown sweet and curvey haha! They like me, I like them , perfect!

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2011, 05:34:59 PM »
thsi could be the greatest thread of all time

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »
 Rio de Janeiro

Santa Catarina south of Brazil

More Santa Catarina

Sao Paulo... btw: women from Sao Paulo are the worst.

So whats your favorite?

Gracie Rules

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2011, 09:22:20 PM »
Rio de Janeiro

Santa Catarina south of Brazil

More Santa Catarina

Sao Paulo... btw: women from Sao Paulo are the worst.

So whats your favorite?

keep to post :)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2011, 09:04:26 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2011, 09:41:25 AM »
keep to post :)
Do the woman in Taiwan also have glorious glutes?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2011, 10:55:13 AM »
Do the woman in Taiwan also have glorious glutes?
most of them are NOT ;)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »

Since my original thread was mixed to the "perfect 10 thread"
 I'm re-posting the videos here.

Gracie Rules