Author Topic: Tom Fife: "The first time I ever heard of Barack" (Communist Sleeper Cell POTUS)  (Read 14999 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The First Time I Heard of Barack (with additional info)
Free Republic ^ | Sept 19, 2009 | Tom Fife

Has anyone heard of this before? I did a search but came up negative.

Very interesting and if you list to the tape the man sounds very genuine.

Here’s his written confession which happened to a physicist when he was in Russia:

The leader of the Communist Party USA may not be the only one doing Communist cartwheels. Brace yourself for what I’m about to say next. Last fall, prior to the presidential election, a friend of mine, Dr. Wiley Drake, former second vice president for the Southern Baptist Convention, sent me an e-mail on which I didn’t report. It just seemed too extreme. It was from a software developer
he met named Tom Fife who told of how he first heard of the name “Barack.”

I can’t prove whether it’s true or not, but in light of all that is happening, it just doesn’t seem that far-fetched anymore. All I know is that Tom Fife is a real guy – not some e-mail scam. I’ve talked to him. He was a government contractor with an active security clearance who took notes on his trips for debriefings with the Defense Intelligence Agency within the Department of Defense. This is what he wrote down after it happened in 1992, before anyone ever heard the name “Barack”:

The first time I heard of Barack

During the period of roughly February 1992 to mid-1994, I was making frequent trips to Moscow, Russia, in the process of starting a software development joint-venture company with some people from the Russian scientific community. One of the men in charge on the Russian side was named V. M.; he had a wife named T.M.

V. was a level-headed scientist, while his wife was rather deeply committed to the losing Communist cause – a cause she obviously was not abandoning.

One evening, during a trip early in 1992, the American half of our venture were invited to V. & T.’s Moscow flat as we were about to return to the States. The party went well and we had the normal dinner discussions.

As the evening wore on, T. developed a decidedly rough anti-American edge – one her husband tried to quietly rein in.

The bottom line of the tirade she started against the United States went something like this:

“You Americans always like to think that you have the perfect government and your people are always so perfect. Well then, why haven’t you had a woman president by now? You had a chance to vote for a woman vice president and you didn’t do it.”

The general response went something along the lines that you don’t vote for someone just because of their sex. Besides, you don’t vote for vice president, but the president and vice president as a ticket.

“Well, I think you are going to be surprised when you get a black president very soon.”

The consensus we expressed was that we didn’t think there was anything innately barring that. The right person at the right time and sure, America would try to vote for the right person, be he or she, black or not.

“What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a Communist?”

The out-of-the-blue remark was met by our stares. She continued, “Well, you will; and he will be a Communist.”

It was then that the husband unsuccessfully tried to change the subject; but she was on a roll and would have nothing of it. One of us asked, “It sounds like you know something we don’t know.”

“Yes, it is true. This is not some idle talk. He is already born, and he is educated and being groomed to be president right now. You will be impressed to know that he has gone to the best schools of presidents. He is what you call ‘Ivy League.’ You don’t believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. That’s right, a chocolate baby! And he’s going to be your president.”

She became more and more smug as she presented her stream of detailed knowledge and predictions so matter-of-factly – as though all were foregone conclusions. “It’s all been thought out. His father is not an American black, so he won’t have that social slave stigma. He is intelligent and he is half white and has been raised from the cradle to be an atheist and a Communist. He’s gone to the finest schools. He is being guided every step of the way and he will be irresistible to America.”

We sat there not knowing what to say. She was obviously very happy that the Communists were doing this and that it would somehow be a thumbing of their collective noses at America: They would give us a black president and he’d be a Communist to boot. She made it quite obvious that she thought that this was going to breathe new life into world Communism. From this and other conversations with her, she always asserted that Communism was far from dead.

She was full of little details about him that she was eager to relate. I thought that maybe she was trying to show off that this truly was a real person and not just hot air.

She rattled off a complete litany. He was from Hawaii. He went to school in California. He lived in Chicago. He was soon to be elected to the Legislature. “Have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet.”

At one point, she related some sort of San Francisco connection, but I didn’t understand what the point was and don’t recall much about that. I was just left with the notion that she considered the city to be some sort of a center for their activity here.

Since I had dabbled in languages, I knew a smattering of Arabic. I made a comment: “If I remember correctly, ‘Barack’ comes from the Arabic word for ‘Blessing.’ That seems to be an odd name for an American.” She replied quickly, “Yes. It is ‘African,’” she insisted, “and he will be a blessing for world Communism. We will regain our strength and become the number one power in the world.”

She continued with something to the effect that America was at the same time the great hope and the great obstacle for Communism. America would have to be converted to Communism, and Barack was going to pave the way.

So, what does this conversation from 1992 prove?

Well, it’s definitely anecdotal. It doesn’t prove that Obama has had Soviet Communist training nor that he was groomed to be the first black American president, but it does show one thing that I think is very important. It shows that Soviet Russian Communists knew of Barack from a very early date. It also shows that they truly believed among themselves that he was raised and groomed Communist to pave the way for their future. This report on Barack came personally to me from one of them long before America knew he existed.

Although I had never before heard of him, at the time of this conversation Obama was 30-plus years old and was obviously tested enough that he was their anticipated rising star.

There have been attempts to discredit Fife with made up details, but the original version of Fife’s story is posted online. Fife can be reached at: thefife@hotmail.com.

Whether you believe this story or not, believe what the Communist Party USA has to say. Spending our way to the largest government in American history won’t stimulate anything … other than the agenda of the Communist Party: taking over the private sector and capping people’s salaries. And that’s just for starters. Call your senators at 202-224-3121 right now to stop this massive government takeover masquerading as a “stimulus” spending bill. Forget the hype: The world isn’t going to end if this bill isn’t passed, but democracy may end if it does.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=88439

Here’s the audio:
http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_T_Fife_031009.mp3

Listening to the tape the man sounds authentic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bump

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
bump

HOLY SHIT !!!

if this gets out Obama will never get re-elected

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
HOLY SHIT !!!

if this gets out Obama will never get re-elected

It should have.  He knows obama and says obama is a communist stalinist to the core 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It should have.  He knows obama and says obama is a communist stalinist to the core 

the reason it didn't matter is because Obama is not a communist and only insane people (or very stupid people) believe that and apparently not enough of them voted

better luck next time

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
O-TWINK was elected by racist blacks, guilt ridden white panzies, etc 

I heard all the white panzies and mental patients voted for Romney

You know, you're partially to blame for Obama's victory

you spent way too much time here with your idiotic communist shit

you should have gone to a much larger forum and with MUCH dumber people if you really wanted any chance of that idiotic message to take hold

Like Herman Cain said....."Blame Yourself"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

thebrink

• Getbig V
people only vote for the one who's personality is more appealing to them, has jack to do with an actual competent politician.