Author Topic: I breastfeed my dad!  (Read 67976 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: I breastfeed my dad!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2011, 04:33:38 AM »
"Dad's doctor said that cancerous fluids could build up in the prostate and it would help his chances of survival if he cleared them out through regular ejaculation, preferably several times a day.  Dad confessed that he was having a little trouble managing on his own.  'Don't worry Dad,' I said, before taking him in my mouth.  'It's nothing sexual.  It's about your health.'"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 04:56:51 AM »
"Dad's doctor said that cancerous fluids could build up in the prostate and it would help his chances of survival if he cleared them out through regular ejaculation, preferably several times a day.  Dad confessed that he was having a little trouble managing on his own.  'Don't worry Dad,' I said, before taking him in my mouth.  'It's nothing sexual.  It's about your health.'"

;D ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2011, 04:59:25 AM »
I totally understand that people get desperate and will try anything to cure cancer but he doesn't need to suckle from her. She could quite easily 'endure' the soreness from the machine. She doesn't like to feel like a milked cow but is fine looking down to see daddy sucking on her tits...hmmm
O

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2011, 05:08:43 AM »
There are many countries where they execute those people...