Author Topic: Proof Libyan Invasion was Planned 10 Years in Advance...Wesley Clark  (Read 1382 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Proof Libyan Invasion was Planned 10 Years in Advance...Wesley Clark
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 08:18:49 PM »
I just love how ASSmo moves things around on this board that casts a spotlight on america. Even the LITERAL words of Wesley clark admitting what america does and is doing, is relegated to CT. lol. As america goes deeper and deeper into calamity and he is begging for food, water, shelter and all...I wanna send him a message (I guess I will have to do it by carrier pigeon then as there will be no other way) that what he is experiencing is all CONSPIRACY THEORY and that everything is fine. It is all in his head...America will turn around in an instant... haha
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 08:33:32 PM »
Ahh poor baby.   :'(

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 05:45:54 AM »
The Wesley Clark thing is totally true.  They've had this plan in the works for a long ass time.  We are basically in WW3 right now.  Just wait, ground troops will be in Libya soon.  The whole Minerva thing is a little bit of  a stretch though.  It is an odd coincidence that Iraq war started 19MAR and Libya bombing 19MAR.  I could see the consistency if say WWI and WWII started on 19MAR, or maybe Vietnam and Korea. 
Live free or die