Author Topic: Listen up boys - Opiates will always win  (Read 3956 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Listen up boys
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2011, 05:13:15 AM »
Much much more deaths from smoking and drinking than from opiates. Opiates only kill you when you overdose. If you don't overdose and eat well you can live up to a 100 with opiates. Look at those old chinese opium smokers.
It's still an addictio though, so stay away from it. Don't judge the addicts, they are psychiatric patients, even if they steal your car radio.
Dr. Dutch.

The opium the Chinese smoked and the synthetic opiates of modern day don not compare, the potency of oxycontin is lightyears beyond what the opium the Chinese smoked. Plus even that breed countless addicts who ruined their lives, it wasn't like the only people smoking opium were holy men meditating on a mountain

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 05:36:01 AM »
Rough stuff Nordic sorry to hear this. I met a girl once on opiates she never recovered got on methadone which is just another form of the shit. So the clinic tries to bring her of methadone so she goes to the street for the methadone or whatever. We got into a relationship I finally had to cut it. Very few get off the stuff fucks with your brain.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2011, 05:57:50 AM »
Rough stuff Nordic sorry to hear this. I met a girl once on opiates she never recovered got on methadone which is just another form of the shit. So the clinic tries to bring her of methadone so she goes to the street for the methadone or whatever. We got into a relationship I finally had to cut it. Very few get off the stuff fucks with your brain.
Thanks bro

Your so right, not only do people have to deal with the physical effects of withdrawal but the mental anguish and depression that go with it are horrible.

Like I said before methadone is just as bad as all the drugs, the only thing I've heard that really works is suboxone, but the person still really needs to want to be clean.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2011, 06:03:00 AM »
Thanks bro

Your so right, not only do people have to deal with the physical effects of withdrawal but the mental anguish and depression that go with it are horrible.

Like I said before methadone is just as bad as all the drugs, the only thing I've heard that really works is suboxone, but the person still really needs to want to be clean.
X2 but the suboxone is expensive and the catch22 most of these individuals dont have money so they go to the streets which gets them right back on the shit so most never get clean just a fucking nightmare. Many end up overdosing as your friend or on the streets doing whatever they got to do for the drug.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2011, 06:40:18 AM »
Why turn to drugs in the first place?  I don`t get it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2011, 06:41:44 AM »
My co mod wants to know if he had any left in his stash ???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2011, 06:47:38 AM »
Why turn to drugs in the first place?  I don`t get it.
Did u even read the thread???

You make a good point about the suboxone nobody, i think state insurance or normal insurance covers the script but won't cover dr costs etc. It's so fucked up cause the pharmaceutical companies know there shit is going to be on the black market. They pushed drs to prescribe OC's when they first came out.

newmom

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2011, 07:53:57 AM »
My co mod wants to know if he had any left in his stash ???

SS or danielson?? ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2011, 07:54:53 AM »
SS or danielson?? ;D

Either,but seeing how danny doesn't post anymore...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2011, 07:55:29 AM »
Did u even read the thread???

You make a good point about the suboxone nobody, i think state insurance or normal insurance covers the script but won't cover dr costs etc. It's so fucked up cause the pharmaceutical companies know there shit is going to be on the black market. They pushed drs to prescribe OC's when they first came out.
Why must people use these type of drugs?  What would preclude such usage and why would anyone want to continue forth using them?

I have never understood the whole addiction thing as I think if you have sound and powerful enough mind, you could stop cold at any point.  I don`t understand why people don`t see the big picture and realize that their behavior will kill them rather quickly.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2011, 08:25:26 AM »

Either,but seeing how danny doesn't post anymore...
Damn he was a good poster WTF happened?

newmom

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 08:36:53 AM »
Why must people use these type of drugs?  What would preclude such usage and why would anyone want to continue forth using them?

I have never understood the whole addiction thing as I think if you have sound and powerful enough mind, you could stop cold at any point.  I don`t understand why people don`t see the big picture and realize that their behavior will kill them rather quickly.

I think some of it is an escape from reality

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2011, 08:39:48 AM »
I think some of it is an escape from reality
No such thing.  Reality is always present.

newmom

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2011, 08:45:21 AM »
No such thing.  Reality is always present.

but to some addicts that's what's going on in their mind

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2011, 08:55:12 AM »
opiate addiction sucks. Ive been dealing with it for a couple of years. Its hard to blame someone for being a junky when the doc presciribes a shit load of  powerful meds. Same thing as heroin.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2011, 08:59:26 AM »
opiate addiction sucks. Ive been dealing with it for a couple of years. Its hard to blame someone for being a junky when the doc presciribes a shit load of  powerful meds. Same thing as heroin.
You have to seek the doctor out and then you have to readily accept the doctor`s recommendation.  Finally you have to make the conscious decision to imbibe whatever drug was given and then keep on doing so.

There are a lot of steps along the way and decisions that have to be made before you get yourself into a a bad situation. It seems all of those are readily ignored and ignorance prevails.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2011, 09:21:19 AM »
Just buried another great friend who unfortunately got dragged down by opiates.

You may be good with them for a year or 5 years but eventually it will catch up to u.

Opiates will always win.

If ur stuck and can't get off by yourself, use suboxone, methadone is evil, stay away from that shit

That is all

Choices have consequences.  Bah!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2011, 09:24:24 AM »
Have a close cousin on Meth .... 24 and basically lost from reality... Don't ever see him pulling out of it... Noways is more of an out of site , out of mind thing when it comes to him

And a side not, Christian Bail played one hellofva Crack head in THE FIGHTER