Author Topic: Tips for making a chick fall in love with you?  (Read 5018 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Tips for making a chick fall in love with you?
« on: March 28, 2011, 08:48:54 PM »
And by fall in love I mean craving your cock 24/7...

Of course, the basics are just fuck em as hard as you can, mainly top positions and cum shitloads on their faces, not inside them. And last at least 30 mins during ordinary fucks (double that at special dates, and Im talking liquid time of poundage, nevermind the foreplays and other useless but necessary crap). Some face slaps while doing all that are good too.

But after you have the basics checked, what about some more sophisticated stuff that will make her hooked on you and available forever?

I friend of mine just told me something he did with his girl last saturday, they fucked inside their car in a crowded mall parking lot right after getting out of the movies. Apparently his chick found this experience of fucking in a public place a very exctiting sexual adventure, she went totally nuts during her car orgasm, rolled eyes and stuff, and the peak lasted almost a minute. And she is crazy to try it again.  

So this made me wonder....... what about the average getbig Casanova and Don Juans, do you have any insight secrets to share with all that can make a difference on making a girl being forever in love for us the average romantic gentlemen?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Tips for making a chick fall in love with you?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »
Three words:

Give her money

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 09:24:09 PM »
And by fall in love I mean craving your cock 24/7...

Of course, the basics are just fuck em as hard as you can, mainly top positions and cum shitloads on their faces, not inside them. And last at least 30 mins during ordinary fucks (double that at special dates, and Im talking liquid time of poundage, nevermind the foreplays and other useless but necessary crap). Some face slaps while doing all that are good too.

But after you have the basics checked, what about some more sophisticated stuff that will make her hooked on you and available forever?

I friend of mine just told me something he did with his girl last saturday, they fucked inside their car in a crowded mall parking lot right after getting out of the movies. Apparently his chick found this experience of fucking in a public place a very exctiting sexual adventure, she went totally nuts during her car orgasm, rolled eyes and stuff, and the peak lasted almost a minute. And she is crazy to try it again.  

So this made me wonder....... what about the average getbig Casanova and Don Juans, do you have any insight secrets to share with all that can make a difference on making a girl being forever in love for us the average romantic gentlemen?
If you have to ask, you'll never know.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

io856

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 09:25:12 PM »
Three words:

Give her money

how does money make a women have multi orgasms and be all sexually attracted and smitten

you got no clue, sir

if you flash the cash for the gash then she take what she can... simple - love is different...

this...

on another note i feel as if many in this forum are very out of touch with reality - not good to read the thoughts of such ppl...

roccoginge

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:46:05 PM »
Two words,  Choke her!  They love it.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 09:53:33 PM »
how does money make a women have multi orgasms and be all sexually attracted and smitten

you got no clue, sir

if you flash the cash for the gash then she take what she can... simple - love is different...

on another note i feel as if many in this forum are very out of touch with reality - not good to read the thoughts of such ppl...

your chick must be 'homely'

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
Money makes no difference. The last 3 girls I've been with make way more money then me. My current relationship is with a lawyer who own hers own firm. I would guess she makes 3x the money I do.

How do I keep it going strong? She knows I can give a fuck about money. She also knows if she disrespects or crosses my boundaries shes gone.

Despite money I hold all of the control in the relationship. What she wanted when she met me was a strong man. Which is what I am. When we first got serious there were a lot of things I do that she objected too (motorcycle racing,hunting) I said you don't like it take a walk. She responded to me like glue.

Man the fuck up and stop acting like a metro homo.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 11:00:23 PM »
Money makes no difference. The last 3 girls I've been with make way more money then me. My current relationship is with a lawyer who own hers own firm. I would guess she makes 3x the money I do.

How do I keep it going strong? She knows I can give a fuck about money. She also knows if she disrespects or crosses my boundaries shes gone.

Despite money I hold all of the control in the relationship. What she wanted when she met me was a strong man. Which is what I am. When we first got serious there were a lot of things I do that she objected too (motorcycle racing,hunting) I said you don't like it take a walk. She responded to me like glue. Man the fuck up and stop acting like a metro homo.
:D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 11:43:51 PM »

Funky mutha fucka will not be told to goooo.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 12:09:23 AM »
Go for the Justin Bieber look and they will crave you like a deadhead craves pot.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 01:41:48 AM »

Meeting a womans needs mentally and physically goes a long way

Money is only needed if shes insecure or ur not packn alot n ur junk :-[

Wtf i just saw a commercial for some shit calld 'the rack' - looks kinda falconest  :)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 02:00:32 AM »
Don't love her.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 02:32:13 AM »
craving your cock

Be a good shag?

fall in love

No idea.  None whatsoever.  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 03:57:51 AM »
well ... it helps is you look good naked .. have a huge dick .. loads of charm ... can cum on command .. dominate her .. be indifferent ..

try not to cuddle after  :D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 04:30:15 AM »
lol at the bright ones (cough conehead cough) not noticing the obvious joke when I started a such of a romantic "make her fall in love" thread with advices such as cum in her face, beat her etc. lol.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 05:23:24 AM »
Funky mutha fucka will not be told to goooo.
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 05:38:49 AM »
chaos taking it seriously lol... tell us conehead: how did you make your wife fall in love with a 40 yo skaterboy?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 05:46:57 AM »
females want to be dominated, either psychologically or physically , sexually. They dont like weakness as it means low chances of survival.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 05:47:43 AM »
Be yourself.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 05:48:50 AM »
females want to be dominated, either psychologyally or physically , sexually. They dont like weakness as it means low chances of survival.
haha

you seem the type of guy who chicks ditch for a less analytic more cock type

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 05:49:48 AM »

Despite money I hold all of the control in the relationship. What she wanted when she met me was a strong man. Which is what I am. When we first got serious there were a lot of things I do that she objected too (motorcycle racing,hunting) I said you don't like it take a walk. She responded to me like glue.

Man the fuck up and stop acting like a metro homo.

THIS! Hook line and sinker.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 05:56:43 AM »

Get her emotional.... make her laugh, make her cry, make her confused, make her feel all sorts of things, and then make her feel your cak!!!  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2011, 05:59:30 AM »
Get her emotional.... make her laugh, make her cry, make her confused, make her feel all sorts of things, and then make her feel your cak!!!  ;D
Too much work Big Ach just give her cash and a large cock simple. Maybe throw in a TV you good to go.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2011, 05:59:42 AM »
Get her emotional.... make her laugh, make her cry, make her confused, make her feel all sorts of things, and then make her feel your cak!!!  ;D

lawl, big ach always telling it like it is!!