Author Topic: The busy all important guy...  (Read 4226 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
The busy all important guy...
« on: March 29, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
Anyone know guys like this?
They make under 40g a year, but somehow are always busy and let you know how "busy" they are. ::)  This is the type who creates pointless projects that yield no returns, but they somehow emphasize the importance of them.  "Got a big show coming up, don't really have the time." ::)
I have a buddy who works, goes to school, still finds time to play COD5 when it comes out for 4 hours, has a girl...yet, you never hear how "busy" he is.
Unless, you're making 100g a year, too busy should never be in one's vocabulary.
So, 1% of the country should actually be self important and tied up.
N

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: The busy all important guy...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 09:36:15 AM »
how much do you make a year bro?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 09:39:48 AM »
Anyone know guys like this?
They make under 40g a year, but somehow are always busy and let you know how "busy" they are. ::)  This is the type who creates pointless projects that yield no returns, but they somehow emphasize the importance of them.  "Got a big show coming up, don't really have the time." ::)
I have a buddy who works, goes to school, still finds time to play COD5 when it comes out for 4 hours, has a girl...yet, you never hear how "busy" he is.
Unless, you're making 100g a year, too busy should never be in one's vocabulary.
So, 1% of the country should actually be self important and tied up.
I make a lot more then 100g a year. Truth is some times I'm busy for months and end.  Other times I could vacation for a month and not miss a thing.    WTF is You're point
I

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:40:13 AM »
Oh well, at least this makes a change from moaning about steroids and fake tits.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 09:43:04 AM »
I'd make a serious reply to this thread but I'm to busy.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 09:43:27 AM »
Usually the harder you work the less money you make.. so the guy with less money should normally be a bit busier trying to catch up.  You sound disappointed to lose your call of duty partner, relax bro things will get better.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 09:49:47 AM »
I make a lot more then 100g a year. Truth is some times I'm busy for months and end.  Other times I could vacation for a month and not miss a thing.    WTF is You're point
Point is, you should be busy if you're getting paid well.  If you're not, you should have more free time.  Simple.
Oh, why would you waste your time with that cycle, if you already look decent?  Wouldn't you rather have someone give you props for you physique, then you can say, "Yep, all me."  Rather than gain a bit more through drugs and be a walking fraud?
Oh, and everyone on getbig is a millionaire, so we're unimpressed with a few hundred grand.
N

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 09:54:58 AM »
Ive nevr busy unless im working, eatin ,workin out, pinchin a loaf, takin a piss, makin epic egg white up your m.ass shake, loadin fckn syringes nth times a day, tqlkin to women....

If i had some chump ass at the gym named crotch botherin me and talkin shit not to. My face about how much shit i take to be 'that big'  id tell u i was busy too and made 2x's amount a year you do just to fck with u

Fck i cant type on thiw gddqmn ipad

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 10:05:38 AM »
Ive nevr busy unless im working, eatin ,workin out, pinchin a loaf, takin a piss, makin epic egg white up your m.ass shake, loadin fckn syringes nth times a day, tqlkin to women....

If i had some chump ass at the gym named crotch botherin me and talkin shit not to. My face about how much shit i take to be 'that big'  id tell u i was busy too and made 2x's amount a year you do just to fck with u

lol spikes using a pad  lol
I

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 10:10:56 AM »
I make a lot more then 100g a year. Truth is some times I'm busy for months and on end.  Other times I could vacation for a month and not miss a thing.    WTF is You're point

Fixed it for you.  I'm sure you were too busy to notice the error.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 10:13:41 AM »
Lots of people who make shit money are constantly busy because they are trying so hard to progress in work etc and doing all they can above what is required of them.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 10:14:01 AM »
Fixed it for you.  I'm sure you were too busy to notice the error.
thanks
I

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 10:21:46 AM »
lol spikes using a pad  lol
lmao I can't picture it

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 01:57:38 PM »
People seem to be busy all day long - it's a way to play a role in a society where to socially survive you have to be a pretender of being wanted 24/7.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 02:03:10 PM »

;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 02:48:26 PM »

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 02:56:48 PM »
People seem to be busy all day long - it's a way to play a role in a society where to socially survive you have to be a pretender of being wanted 24/7.

The cell phone age with pretenders everywhere.  Calls to make, texts to send, voicemails to listen to, everyone is so important now.  Even the guy making minimum wage is too important to survive without his cell. 

io856

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 06:06:57 PM »
god this guy is depressed  :D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 06:11:44 PM »
I'd respond to this but I gotta cook dinner for the family and then call Japan.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 06:54:17 PM »
The cell phone age with pretenders everywhere.  Calls to make, texts to send, voicemails to listen to, everyone is so important now.  Even the guy making minimum wage is too important to survive without his cell. 

i'll agree halfway, but i'll also say that it makes those that were productive even more productive.

just imagine how many jobs are lost to your cell phone.  (mail man, secretary, etc)
Deep Tissue Massage

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 07:00:05 PM »

/end of thread. It is suposed to mean "I'm better/more important/richer than you" = "I have higher chances of survival than you".

Basically every occidental man or woman or kid is imitating a model seen on TV or on the internet or in movies.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 07:18:13 PM »
/end of thread. It is suposed to mean "I'm better/more important/richer than you" = "I have higher chances of survival than you".

Basically every occidental man or woman or kid is imitating a model seen on TV or on the internet or in movies.

::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 07:21:17 PM »
::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_%28psychology%29
http://www.enotes.com/psychoanalysis-encyclopedia/identification

http://www.cerebromente.org.br/n14/experimento/lorenz/index-lorenz.html

your brain detects other people strategies of survival and automatically attempt to copy and reproduce them (if they are recognzied as being functional and if you have what it takes to reproduce them sucessfully) to increase your own chances of survival following a process of identification. Who you are exposed to and who you re going to imitate especialy during childhood and adolescence follows no rule. It's random. These behaviors you re exposed to are recorded and "printed" in your brain forever. And later in life you will reproduce them subconsciously.

http://www.schematherapy.com/id30.htm
http://www.cognitivetherapy.me.uk/schema_therapy.htm
http://www.primal-page.com/imprints.htm
http://www.arthurjanov.com/

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2011, 07:22:00 PM »
your mom is the most busy all important guy I know

TacoBell

• Getbig V