Author Topic: Run one RIGHT other or pct between?  (Read 2106 times)

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
Run one RIGHT other or pct between?
« on: March 29, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »
There is this stuff called stano var.  Anovar you're stack. Is it safe to run this after masterdrol? Or should a pct come between.  Want to gainthen use the anavar thing to maintain and cut.
D

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
Re: Run one RIGHT other or pct between?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 11:15:35 AM »
Sorry for the ignorance. New to this
D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 12:44:20 PM »
I assume that you are speaking of LG Science's Methyl Masterdrol and Bellpharm's Stanovar these are methylated designer steroids, Stanovar also has one other "steroid" that's not methylated, but do not take Stanovar right after Methyl Masterdrol since both but a strain on your liver. Also Stanovar has NOTHING to do with real Anavar...

PS. You need to start doing A LOT OF READING AND START NOW!
Just because something is OTC doesn't mean it's safe or even safer...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 02:00:15 PM »
I live 20 minutes from tijuana mexico.  If I were to get "the real" stuff, what would I ask for comprable to this stuff?
D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 02:57:48 PM »
I live 20 minutes from tijuana mexico.  If I were to get "the real" stuff, what would I ask for comprable to this stuff?

Sorry, but are you asking what would be similar to what you just used or are you asking about what kind of real cycle to run or are you asking what kind of pct you have to do now after that initial Methyl Masterdrol?

If you want to run a real cycle do something like 400 mg test per week for six weeks and if your not happy you can bumb it up to 600 mg and that's more than plenty for first timer...

PCT for what you did: 2-3 weeks of clomid at 50 mg per day or nolvadex at 20 mg per day no need for hcg etc. at this time.

If you wanted to know what real deal was close to your product then that doesn't make much sense and you can't run orals forever...

Also beware there's plenty of fakes in Tijuana, even in pharmacies, so look closely about what you are buying... If you want more help, please be a little more specific.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 03:23:06 PM »
I hadn't done anything yet , wanting to try something for summer.  Thanks for the info.

D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 03:28:09 PM »
Do a basic testosterone enanthate or cypionate cycle with a possible AI for 12-16 weeks then pct.

- and your welcome!  :)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG