Author Topic: Colbert starts his own Political Action Committee  (Read 1150 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Colbert starts his own Political Action Committee
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 10:40:42 AM »
After his immigration meltdown - he will always be a joke and not taken remotely seriously.   

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:43:38 AM »
After his immigration meltdown - he will always be a joke and not taken remotely seriously.   

::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 11:24:53 AM »

you're aware he is a comedian

right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 11:31:50 AM »
you're aware he is a comedian

right?

Time and place for everything.   He totally ruined an credibility he once had wih that immature nonsense.    But again, he is a typical guilt ridden white leftist who never worked a hard day in his life, so that was to be expected.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 11:56:18 AM »
Time and place for everything.   He totally ruined an credibility he once had wih that immature nonsense.    But again, he is a typical guilt ridden white leftist who never worked a hard day in his life, so that was to be expected.   

wow - you must be a miserable

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 12:02:02 PM »
wow - you must be a miserable

Its the truth, and I am honest enough to say it.   Colbert, Stewart, Olbermann, Mahr, et al are a freaking joke.  No one but fellow twinkish guilt ridden white dweebs and dorks who lack any self of self respect take them at all seriously.       

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 12:06:05 PM »
I think the fact he is a comedian went over your head 333.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 12:14:26 PM »
I think the fact he is a comedian went over your head 333.

Yeah, and not a funny one IMHO.   He is a tyical manhattanite metro-sexual wimp and dork who would not last 10 minutes walking in the bronx, mt. vernon, brooklyn, queens, etc. 

He and his impish ilk are a joke.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 12:21:15 PM »
Yeah, and not a funny one IMHO.   He is a tyical manhattanite metro-sexual wimp and dork who would not last 10 minutes walking in the bronx, mt. vernon, brooklyn, queens, etc. 

He and his impish ilk are a joke.   

a lotta hate going on there

must suck to be you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 12:24:29 PM »
a lotta hate going on there

must suck to be you

Its the truth.   Coddled fags and impish dorks, dweebs, liberal "men", and panzies/patsies/pussies like colbert, Stewart, mahr, olbermann are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country.   

Feminization of America on full display with those fags.   Shit, I have seen 75 grannies tougher and more in touch w reality than those fools.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 12:35:07 PM »
Its the truth.   Coddled fags and impish dorks, dweebs, liberal "men", and panzies/patsies/pussies like colbert, Stewart, mahr, olbermann are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country.  

Feminization of America on full display with those fags.   Shit, I have seen 75 grannies tougher and more in touch w reality than those fools.  

calm down man and try to consider the possiblity that not everything you think is actually true

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 12:36:48 PM »
calm down man and try to consider the possiblity the not everything you think is actually true

I'll concede, 99% is good enough for me.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 12:39:39 PM »
 He totally ruined an credibility he once had wih that immature nonsense.   
Please tell me you are freaking kidding me.. is this a joke or something.. YOU talking about credibility and nonsense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 12:41:04 PM »
Please tell me you are freaking kidding me.. is this a joke or something.. YOU talking about credibility and nonsense

Yes.   Try getting some and smarten up in 2012.   Isnt it bad enough you gave us bama in 2008?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 12:42:32 PM »

Yes.   Try getting some and smarten up in 2012.   Isnt it bad enough you gave us bama in 2008?   
dude,, you are aware of the fact that YOU.. 3333 used Credibility and Immature in a sentence and you werent talking about yourself...? this just made my day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 12:44:17 PM »
dude,, you are aware of the fact that YOU.. 3333 used Credibility and Immature in a sentence and you werent talking about yourself...? this just made my day

Better than the daly jerk off to bamas' latest teleprompter speech I guess.   Your welcome. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 12:46:06 PM »
Better than the daly jerk off to bamas' latest teleprompter speech I guess.   Your welcome. 

i have no clue as to what you are talking about.. but you said credibility..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stops to catch breath...........hahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 12:47:31 PM »
In termsof credibilit - who has more - me or bama?  And please name the issue.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »
In termsof credibilit - who has more - me or bama?  And please name the issue.

why is obama your measuring stick for credibility...dude you got issues

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 12:50:34 PM »
why is obama your measuring stick for credibility...dude you got issues

Because if I run in 2012 and can prove more credibility than bama, I expect you to vote for me.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2011, 01:00:31 PM »
I'll concede, 99% is good enough for me.

spoken like a true mental patient

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 01:03:25 PM »
spoken like a true mental patient

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! ! ! ! ! ! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 08:48:58 PM »

how often do you watch the colbert report?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2011, 09:00:40 PM »

you were taking him serious lol?  I remember that first year he started his show and running across some conservatives that just thought he was awesome lol...