Author Topic: Lift Studios - awesome transformation! Congrats!  (Read 9207 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Lift Studios - awesome transformation! Congrats!
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2011, 07:04:10 PM »
Ha - more like Ron is afraid to train....

Hey, if I can EVER get a six pack ab or even see a one ab, I will be happy.   I am just happy I am down from 3 chins to just 2, and from being six months pregnant to only 4.  :)     Still got a lot more to go...

But this is Isaac's weekend at the NPC contest in Colorado. 

At least you admit how horrible you look! :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2011, 07:12:21 PM »
At least you admit how horrible you look! :)

Nothing that a few grams of Testosterone, 20i.u. HGH, and a ECAYT3DNP-Stack couldn't change!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2011, 07:51:33 PM »
thats not Christian Boeving

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2011, 07:56:18 PM »
Congrats, Isaac! If you remember, when I heard about you doing this, I TXT'd you something like: "This is a joke, right?"

Well, you did it. Good job, Bro. Very impressive transformation.

A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2011, 08:05:19 PM »
I gotta give credit where credit is due - at the Olympia, Isaac Hinds was an out of shape 230 pound incredible talented photographer and writer, who said that he is going to enter a Men's Phsyqie show in April of next year.  I was like... ok.... you work way too hard to have time to compete.

Myself, being 265 pounds at the time, also work way too hard, and said, will try to lose weight too.

Well, got down to 235 pounds today, and destined to get to 220 by the NPC USAs (for me, not to compete), but Isaac did what he said to do.

He got down at 180 pounsd as of a few days ago, and will get on stage come this Saturday in an NPC Colorado contest.  

Funny, he did inspire me to lose the weight, and will continue to get into shape.  

Here is his pictures on which 'board shorts' to wear

Is that a parole ankle tracker?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2011, 08:53:36 PM »
Congrats, Isaac! If you remember, when I heard about you doing this, I TXT'd you something like: "This is a joke, right?"

Well, you did it. Good job, Bro. Very impressive transformation.

So aaron when are you going to make your mens physique debut?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2011, 09:13:12 PM »
Is that a parole ankle tracker?
lol no. Those are slightly larger, just ask Goodrum
Elevate Your Image.™

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2011, 09:14:39 PM »
Why doesn't this guy give Goodrum some advice.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2011, 09:15:10 PM »
So aaron when are you going to make your mens physique debut?

Ah yes.

I do recall Mr. Singerman calling me out in some RX Muscle video challenging me to a Men's Physique contest. I think I'd beat Aaron due to his increase sized, he'd be marked down in the new division.

Elevate Your Image.™

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2011, 09:27:06 PM »
Ah yes.

I do recall Mr. Singerman calling me out in some RX Muscle video challenging me to a Men's Physique contest. I think I'd beat Aaron due to his increase sized, he'd be marked down in the new division.

Rumour is Aaron only trains chest,shoulders,arms and abs and has abandoned training his legs in preperation to defeat you at this years junior nationals in the mens physique tall class.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2011, 09:46:11 PM »
Rumour is Aaron only trains chest,shoulders,arms and abs and has abandoned training his legs in preperation to defeat you at this years junior nationals in the mens physique tall class.
lol

All for not as I will be there but photographing the event.
Elevate Your Image.™

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
lol

lol

So Ike, are you gonna be going for your mens physique pro card if you do well at this show this weekend?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2011, 10:08:33 PM »
So Ike, are you gonna be going for your mens physique pro card if you do well at this show this weekend?

Nope. I have no aspirations of becoming an IFBB Pro in the Men's Physique Division. I did the show as an end goal/definitive date to get into shape and hold me accountable. I will be covering the division and help market it though.

My take on the division thus far for anyone looking to compete in it.

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2011/03/30/npc-mens-physique-tips-thoughts-photos-and-more/
Elevate Your Image.™

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2011, 10:09:53 PM »
Ron, can't believe you had the balls to post this on this site knowing the responses you and Isaak would get, did he piss you off in some way? BTW, good transformation for the both of you, congrats.

Still waiting for my interview on the pwning of Alex23 come Dec :P

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2011, 10:11:06 PM »
Nope. I have no aspirations of becoming an IFBB Pro in the Men's Physique Division. I did the show as an end goal/definitive date to get into shape and hold me accountable. I will be covering the division and help market it though.

My take on the division thus far for anyone looking to compete in it.

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2011/03/30/npc-mens-physique-tips-thoughts-photos-and-more/

I just saw that the mens physique comp this weekend here in california had 46 competitors ( which is probably more then mens bodybuilding had ). And this was the very first show. Also supp companies like muscletech,vpx,optimum etc are dropping most of their bodybuilders under contract.

Do you see this new mens physique division as the beginning of the end of mens bodybuilding.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2011, 10:12:43 PM »
Ron, can't believe you had the balls to post this on this site knowing the responses you and Isaak would get, did he piss you off in some way? BTW, good transformation for the both of you, congrats.

Still waiting for my interview on the pwning of Alex23 come Dec :P

Ike looks great coach and from when I saw Ron at the arnold, Ron looks great as well.

I dont see anyone saying anything negative here.

Im expecting an even better transformation from you come december!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »
Ike looks great coach and from when I saw Ron at the arnold, Ron looks great as well.

I dont see anyone saying anything negative here.

Im expecting an even better transformation from you come december!

I'm within 15-20lbs of what I was before. Where's Alex when you need him ;D?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2011, 10:16:42 PM »
I'm within 15-20lbs of what I was before. Where's Alex when you need him ;D?

You got abs coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2011, 10:18:47 PM »
I just saw that the mens physique comp this weekend here in california had 46 competitors ( which is probably more then mens bodybuilding had ). And this was the very first show. Also supp companies like muscletech,vpx,optimum etc are dropping most of their bodybuilders under contract.

Do you see this new mens physique division as the beginning of the end of mens bodybuilding.

Read the article on the link - I address all of that.

There were more Men's Physique competitors than bodybuilders but bodybuilding is still the backbone to the organization and will always be around. Men's Bodybuilding is not going any where. The thing I like about the Men's Physique division is that it attracts NEW people to the industry and doesn't cater to the same group it has been. Bikini opened the doors to more marketability for the women and the Men's Physique could do the same.

You will likely see more men's physique competitors getting sponsored by companies not only because they have a more "mainstream" look but also most of them are very active online and marketing themselves. Bodybuilders tend to think that by them being big and doing decent at a show that it's enough to get sponsored. It's not.

MuscleTech® sponsored my transformation and may continue to sponsor me afterwards. I'm proof that if I can do it, anyone can. You just have to do it instead of expecting things to come to you.

I think the division will take off and you'll see close to 200 guys in it come USAs and/or Nationals. Ron and I are building a "brother site" to GETBIG and HARDBODY that will feature the division.  8)
Elevate Your Image.™

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2011, 10:19:38 PM »
Always.

Visible? lol

Looking forward to the finished product.

I still say u do masters nats and get ur pro card......

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »
Visible? lol

Looking forward to the finished product.

I still say u do masters nats and get ur pro card......

LOL....yes visible. Do the masters nationals and get my pro card? I haven't even told my wife I'm doing this one. LOL. One step at a time!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »
Read the article on the link - I address all of that.

There were more Men's Physique competitors than bodybuilders but bodybuilding is still the backbone to the organization and will always be around. Men's Bodybuilding is not going any where. The thing I like about the Men's Physique division is that it attracts NEW people to the industry and doesn't cater to the same group it has been. Bikini opened the doors to more marketability for the women and the Men's Physique could do the same.

You will likely see more men's physique competitors getting sponsored by companies not only because they have a more "mainstream" look but also most of them are very active online and marketing themselves. Bodybuilders tend to think that by them being big and doing decent at a show that it's enough to get sponsored. It's not.

MuscleTech® sponsored my transformation and may continue to sponsor me afterwards. I'm proof that if I can do it, anyone can. You just have to do it instead of expecting things to come to you.

I think the division will take off and you'll see close to 200 guys in it come USAs and/or Nationals. Ron and I are building a "brother site" to GETBIG and HARDBODY that will feature the division.  8)

Read the article.

Like you said there is probably gonna be 200 plus competitors at the nationals, and this is the first year. Thats astounding.

This is going to mark the beginning of the end of bodybuilding as we know it. Its a much more appealing and marketable look. It doesnt scream DRUGS like current bodybuilding does. Its also extremely attainable. Do some pushups,pullups,and diet for 3 or 4 weeks and boom your onstage. Thats alot better than squatting and deadlifting 4 or 5 plates, eating 6 meals a day out of tupperware and doing 7 days of cardio a week.

Its kind of like how when figure came around womens bodybuilding slowly fell by the wayside. Just like womens bodybuilding mens bodybuilding is now grotesque and unattainable to 99% of the population and its a look that no one wants.

I say in 5 years mens bodybuilding wont be around in the same capacity that it is now and that it'll be a scaled down version of what it is today and mens physique is gonna start the trend.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2011, 10:29:29 PM »
LOL....yes visible. Do the masters nationals and get my pro card? I haven't even told my wife I'm doing this one. LOL. One step at a time!

Stop being pussy whipped and just do it! :)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2011, 11:58:51 PM »
Ah yes.

I'm going to have to agree with you, Sir. From what I have seen so far, there aren't too many guys at my size doing well in physique. I have one friend, Ryan Workman (who was on the cover of Muscle and Fitness last month) who I thought would be a top MP pro, that placed 6th at the West Texas show... He is 5'11 and 215lbs. He was told he was 15-20lbs too muscular.

A