Author Topic: CELLUCOR C4 Extreme  (Read 8757 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
CELLUCOR C4 Extreme
« on: March 31, 2011, 12:26:39 PM »
Looking for a few beta testers for a new pre-workout formula from Cellucor.  You will be asked to provide an honest review of the product upon completion.  PM me if interested.  Serious only please.

www.cellucor.com

and yes; this has been approved by the big Kahuna
:

suckmymuscle

Re: Looking for a few beta testers
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 01:31:15 PM »
for a new pre-workout formula from Cellucor.  You will be asked to provide an honest review of the product upon completion.  PM me if interested.  Serious only please.

www.cellucor.com

and yes; this has been approved by the big Kahuna

I'm in. There isn't a single supplement I haven't used at least once.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 07:35:18 PM »
PM Sent.

Does this mean I have to send you my name and address for shipment ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 08:32:50 PM »
PM Sent.

Does this mean I have to send you my name and address for shipment ???

I'm just collecting screen names, not personal info ;)
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 08:37:16 PM »
Cellucor will release its newest and most explosive product, C4 Extreme. Our new pre-workout supplement is aggressively priced at $24.99 and contains several innovative compounds, including: Creatine Nitrate, Xanthinol Nicotinate, L-Dopa, and more…

C4 Extreme was primarily designed to provide explosive energy and increased training stamina, but also provides great pumps and vascularity via the use of NO3 technology. We have dedicated a site, www.c4-extreme.com, to provide product details, real time testimonials and beta-test feedback.

C4 is the first product to be released in the highly anticipated 3rd Generation “Chrome Series” – the rest of the products will soon follow.
:

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 03:23:45 PM »
I would be in if you still need and am a long time member here and have tried many pre-workout supplements. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 10:32:14 PM »
lol, epic begging for a free sample. :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
CELLUCOR
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 08:03:21 PM »
Back in mid-March, I received this PM.  Being somewhat familiar with Cellucor and after getting Ron's approval, I PM'd you indicating we'd gladly help out.  You and I spoke.  I sent you a list of willing participants.  I've called you (and left VM) a few times since.  I've emailed you more than once.  I've PM'd you.  All without any further response.

Personally, I find the lack of communication highly unprofessional.  If there's a problem, if the company has decided not to follow through, if there's a delay in being able to ship product, whatever... at least communicate it.

Getbig is a leading frontrunner in the industry with thousands of hits daily.  I'm sure I don't need to tell you what kind of impact this could have on Cellucor's business.

Hey Princess!

I'm new to this forum, but excited to join the community.  I was wondering if you are familiar with our products? If not, I'd like to send some your way to try.  We have a brand new pre-workout that is quickly becoming the hottest pre workout out currently.  We also have a lot of new products coming out in addition to the line that we have. I'm in part responsible for finding beta testers of these products and with your permission like to use who you might recommend to test these products and get honest reviews on them before we release them to the general public.  Please let me know your thoughts on this.

:

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: CELLUCOR
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 08:19:10 PM »
Back in mid-March, I received this PM.  Being somewhat familiar with Cellucor and after getting Ron's approval, I PM'd you indicating we'd gladly help out.  You and I spoke.  I sent you a list of willing participants.  I've called you (and left VM) a few times since.  I've emailed you more than once.  I've PM'd you.  All without any further response.

Personally, I find the lack of communication highly unprofessional.  If there's a problem, if the company has decided not to follow through, if there's a delay in being able to ship product, whatever... at least communicate it.

Getbig is a leading frontrunner in the industry with thousands of hits daily.  I'm sure I don't need to tell you what kind of impact this could have on Cellucor's business.

This should be on the G&O. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 07:38:13 AM »
We never had this problem with Optimum/ABB.

>:(

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Cellucor C4 Extreme
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 10:18:02 AM »

Dont know enough about Cellucor or their method of communcation.  But if they or someone promised you something, then they should follow through.  PM me his/her name, I will see what I can do to make sure they follow through.

Most companies do.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 07:09:43 PM »
Dont know enough about Cellucor or their method of communcation.  But if they or someone promised you something, then they should follow through.  PM me his/her name, I will see what I can do to make sure they follow through.

Most companies do.
They should be tied to a stake and recieve 20 lashes from the getbig population.

But it explains why my thread was deleted! >:(

:-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 10:42:22 AM »

Most companies do.

Any luck there Ron?
:

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 02:42:42 PM »
yeah, I want some free stuff damnit! 

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 08:39:28 PM »
seriously though that is unprofessional

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 08:39:11 AM »
CURRENTLY TAKING IT AND NOT THAT GREAT.... COOL PACKAGING THOUGH.

SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS

LIKE A WEAK JACK3D IMO ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 08:08:34 PM »
:

Montague

• Getbig V
Re: CELLUCOR C4 Extreme
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 06:43:44 PM »
Cellucor used to sponsor some athletes, including a buddy of mine down south.
Supposedly wanting to expand their market into places like Bodybuilding.com, the company needed to lower their prices to be competitive.
It was during this time that they dropped their sponsorships.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________

Actually, the above was really just an elaborate and euphemistic 43-word bump.
See, I’m a bit more tactful than certain moderators in this thread, who obviously prefer to spend their birthday NOT on Getbig.

;D

BradleyBryant

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 07:33:16 PM »
Tried this product recently.  Liked it, but very similar to Jack3d if you ask me. 

A little bit more energy, little more bloodflow and pump feeling.  But not the itching I typically get from the beta alanine.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 06:45:23 AM »
Cellucor used to sponsor some athletes, including a buddy of mine down south.
Supposedly wanting to expand their market into places like Bodybuilding.com, the company needed to lower their prices to be competitive.
It was during this time that they dropped their sponsorships.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________

Actually, the above was really just an elaborate and euphemistic 43-word bump.
See, I’m a bit more tactful than certain moderators in this thread, who obviously prefer to spend their birthday NOT on Getbig.

;D

Which apparently they've done (that's what he told me on the phone).  He also said he was going to do the beta testing with several of the bigger sites - Getbig being one of them.

I find the lack of response quite piss-off-ish  >:(   They approached us after all.
:

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 06:52:07 AM »
Which apparently they've done (that's what he told me on the phone).  He also said he was going to do the beta testing with several of the bigger sites - Getbig being one of them.

I find the lack of response quite piss-off-ish  >:(   They approached us after all.

Well, there's the problem: it's all ALPHA's on this board.
 ;)

Although, with several threads about Cellucor & its new products started over the last month, they've gotten a bit of exposure.
Realistically, a company expects to get good AND bad feedback from product reviews, which is EXACTLY what's happened here.
The only difference is, it cost them nothing.

Mission accomplished?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 07:01:24 AM »
We may have just gotten INDIRECTLY spammed with free and clever marketing strategy.
Had it simply been a thread outlining & “glorifying” the new product, the gig would quickly and easily have been spotted, exposed, and deleted.

Crafty.

In the interest of fairness, I should mention that my buddy who was sponsored by Cellucor discontinued use of two of their pre-workout formulas after they gave him the shits and he couldn‘t train.

He switched back to Animal during prep for his next show and won his weight class with the same diet & training.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 10:42:30 AM »
We never had this problem with Optimum/ABB.

>:(

You're right!  And guess what?  They're coming through again!   8)
Info forthcoming soon  ;)

Montague, you're not on my list though  :-\
:

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 01:23:21 PM »
CELLUCOR should have gone this route

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=250797.0
R

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 03:00:57 PM »
You're right!  And guess what?  They're coming through again!   8)
Info forthcoming soon  ;)

Montague, you're not on my list though  :-\

I deal DIRECTLY with Jay; no middle people.
 ;D