Author Topic: Getbig Pictureless Bitches  (Read 7577 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Getbig Pictureless Bitches
« on: April 01, 2011, 12:12:23 AM »
  Time to call out all the phaggots around here who talk shit about how to bodybuild, but have never posted a picture.

These guys proabably look like shit. Probably have a huge wall of bodyfat over their muscles. And that's why they will not show a pic. These are guys like Pumpster and Fatpanda. They look like shit and try hard to hide the true ugliness of their appearence.

There's nothing wrong with not showing a picture of yourself here. But if you're gonna talk shit about another man's body, the proper thing do to would be to post your own pic.

The bitches are.

PussyKoochHo
 DKII
 Slader
 Splank
 Polychronopolous
 No One
 Disco Stu

Who else? I'll add more to this list as further developments arise.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Getbig Pictureless Bitches
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:19:51 AM »
What the fuck is it with everyone wanting pics?  Who cares man..I mean really.  These guys have been here a long time so I am confident that it will not happen.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 12:30:05 AM »
your forkin gay,,,hope this helps  ::)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 12:52:24 AM »
Do you really think those photos are of GetBig's Pumpster?  I don't know the whole story behind those photos but Pumpter and Divsion are both too legit to quit.

POSITIVE...SIMPLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 12:59:06 AM »
It's that time once again.

Time to call out all the phaggots around here who talk shit about how to bodybuild, but have never posted a picture.

These guys proabably look like shit. Probably have a huge wall of bodyfat over their muscles. And that's why they will not show a pic. These are guys like Pumpster and Fatpanda. They look like shit and try hard to hide the true ugliness of their appearence.

There's nothing wrong with not showing a picture of yourself here. But if you're gonna talk shit about another man's body, the proper thing do to would be to post your own pic.

The bitches are.

PussyKoochHo
 DKII
 Slader
 Splank
 Polychronopolous
 No One

oh its that time again is it?

u r seriously a moron arent you?

one of the morons who actually think that in order to have an opinion one must be a perfect specimen...

the only dicks that post pics of themselves are in need of mental help..for feeling the pressure or requirement to post a picture that theyve taken of themselves to a bunch of strangers theyve never met.

and the ones who are even worse are those who consider it to be a "requirement".

yet the worst still are those who think its their duty to call those who havent posted pics- "out"..

finally, as moronic as it can be - are the tools who actually think that this is a regular "event" by posting "its that time again"...

keep posting black fag red starfish....every time you do just reinforces the fact that you are an extremely unintelligent and insecure person..it makes me feel so much better about myself knowing that people like you manage to survive in this world.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 01:21:01 AM »

one of the morons who actually think that in order to have an opinion one must be a perfect specimen...

the only dicks that post pics of themselves are in need of mental help..for feeling the pressure or requirement to post a picture that theyve taken of themselves to a bunch of strangers theyve never met.

and the ones who are even worse are those who consider it to be a "requirement".

yet the worst still are those who think its their duty to call those who havent posted pics- "out"..

finally, as moronic as it can be - are the tools who actually think that this is a regular "event" by posting "its that time again"...

keep posting black fag red starfish....every time you do just reinforces the fact that you are an extremely unintelligent and insecure person..it makes me feel so much better about myself knowing that people like you manage to survive in this world.

DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT BLACKFAGSTARR SCORES 80 PERCENT OF THE TIME  WITH WOMEN IN THE CLUB, HE LIVES IN CHINA OR JAPAN AND  HE JUST DRESSES NICE AND IS CLASSY  AND GOES HOME WITH A WOMEN 80% OF THE TIME AS HE CLAIMS,OH BROTHER HE ALSO CLAIMS TO NOT BE ASIAN BRUTAL SELF OWNING  ::) ::) AND BY THE WAY IT MUST SUCK TO BE CALLED RATFACE.
i

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 01:25:26 AM »
 :-X

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 01:31:29 AM »
HUH?
i

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 01:56:36 AM »
your forkin gay,,,hope this helps  ::)

That actually helped me out a lot. Thanks a lot for telling me that.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 01:58:16 AM »
DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT BLACKFAGSTARR SCORES 80 PERCENT OF THE TIME  WITH WOMEN IN THE CLUB, HE LIVES IN CHINA OR JAPAN AND  HE JUST DRESSES NICE AND IS CLASSY  AND GOES HOME WITH A WOMEN 80% OF THE TIME AS HE CLAIMS,OH BROTHER HE ALSO CLAIMS TO NOT BE ASIAN BRUTAL SELF OWNING  ::) ::) AND BY THE WAY IT MUST SUCK TO BE CALLED RATFACE.

Meltdown but the chubby wankster.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 02:05:52 AM »
Meltdown but the chubby wankster.
WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR LUNCH TODAY? RAT?
i

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 02:08:03 AM »
WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR LUNCH TODAY? RAT?

I ate your Mom's asshole for lunch today. Puto.

Lifter_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 02:32:35 AM »

The bitches are.

PussyKoochHo
 DKII
 Slader
 Splank
 Polychronopolous
 No One
 Disco Stu

Where's your pic?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 03:15:42 AM »
Where's your pic?

Right here BITCH. BOOM!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 03:29:44 AM »
I ate your Mom's asshole for lunch today. Puto.
Your are what you eat!!!!
i

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 03:32:26 AM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 03:34:48 AM »
What the fuck is it with everyone wanting pics?  Who cares man..I mean really.  These guys have been here a long time so I am confident that it will not happen.

Because basically, if your not big than you will be ostracized starting now..

Xerxes

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 03:35:44 AM »
Right here BITCH. BOOM!

Brutal tattoo monster.. Where are your abs and veins chubby?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 03:38:24 AM »
Because basically, if your not big than you will be ostracized starting now..

The pics a month old. Abs look better now,thinner looking skin. Update pics coming soon. I think i got you beat!

splank

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 03:42:25 AM »
Right here BITCH. BOOM!

Thanks for validating my point. You are small. No need to get so sensitive about it.  ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 03:46:00 AM »
Thanks for validating my point. You are small. No need to get so sensitive about it.  ::)

If you and I had a posedown I would beat you probably.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 05:00:50 AM »

This post is a tad bit melty.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2011, 05:09:35 AM »
Do you ever worry about your wrists snapping when lifting weights?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2011, 05:14:28 AM »
Do you ever worry about your wrists snapping when lifting weights?

Judgning from his pics, he trains with the pink 1lbs dumbells, so i suppose no.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2011, 05:15:24 AM »
DK posted his calf way back lol